• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

1957 Chevrolet falling from the sky in Long Beach

Started by DAE, June 22, 2012, 11:29:23 PM

DAE

1957 Chevrolet falling from the sky in Long Beach... Anybody know the date of when Art aired that report?

Ruteger

Pretty sure that was Evil Dead: Army of Darkness.

DAE

lol. 

The reason I asked is because I was living in Long Beach at the time I heard Art mention this on air.  I immediately dashed over to the intersection where this supposedly occurred.  I think (though I am not sure) I took photos of the intersection and immediately e-mailed them to Art and he put them on his website.... however, I simply cannot remember the events including my own actions.  So I wanted to listen again to verify if I did indeed send pics to Art.  I do recall the intersection (there are two cemeteries there) and observing no Chevy on the ground other than some loose windshield glass.  It was so long ago, and I hate to admit I was probably stoned at the time, which might explain my memory loss.  If anybody comes across the report that Art gave, let me know please.  Already tried searching the web.

MV/Liberace!

clearly this happened in a parallel universe where nelson mandela has also died.

DAE

In defense of my bong 20 years ago, it was also mentioned in a National Post article in 2002:

http://www.robertfulford.com/ArtBell.html

Maybe that is how Nelson Mandela died, due to the impact of the falling car... either while he was driving it in the air, or having the car landing on top of him on the ground.

:)