George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
I better quit while I’m ahead.
I tried to flip your pic but I just don't have the skills.  Should be so simple.  Crop, crop, flip, overlay, done.  But free photo editors just don't do it all...

I bet ItsOver could do it.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
I tried to flip your pic but I just don't have the skills.  Should be so simple.  Crop, crop, flip, overlay, done.  But free photo editors just don't do it all...

I bet ItsOver could do it.
Unit 14

It helps if you're not a complete idiot. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 01:34:35 AM
I have a shy badder.
Unit 14

Does your heroine Aunty Maxine?

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.’ God is on OUR side!

On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
I tried to flip your pic but I just don't have the skills.
Unit 14

Your heroine has tried to flip civil rights on us:

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.’ God is on OUR side!

On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Here is the US Code 2101 on Riots:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intentâ€"
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraphâ€" [1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 11:17:05 PM
You're probably telling the truth.  I like your art a lot, a tangible Taurus thing!

My sign?  How about this one:

Unit 14

I kinda prefer TRAIOTR, like your heroine Aunty Maxine:

Here is the US Code 2101 on Riots:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intentâ€"
(1) to incite a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraphâ€" [1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
Booing people out of a restaurant and verbally pushing is not "violence".
Trump has incited violence.  Here is your link again:  https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-video-of-maxine-waters-reading-a-list-of-times-trump-incited-violence-is-a-must-watch-9585426
It's perfectly acceptable to say that regardless of how I feel about Waters antisocial comments, they don't sound prosecutable.  Reasonable people are pragmatic.

Don't confuse fun with phony.

Unit 14
Antisocial  ??  ??  ??   Try seditious with intent to incite. ::)
Throw her Bolshevik ass in Leavenworth for the full 20.
(TITLE 18, PART I, CHAPTER 115 , 2385 US Code )

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 03, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
Antisocial  ??  ??  ??   Try seditious with intent to incite. ::)
Throw her Bolshevik ass in Leavenworth for the full 20.
(TITLE 18, PART I, CHAPTER 115 , 2385 US Code )
I don't agree with what she did.  As posts below show, Trump has made similar comments.  It's just my opinion that her words fell short of the violent part.  Yes, she did incite.  But she didn't say to hit or throw, as Trump has done.  On the bright side, she has since reconsidered.

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
I don't agree with what she did. 

Sorry, too fucking late for that sandbagging, not even close to buying it - you actually rationalized her crime by invoking Trump out of context.

And now you're doing it again:

QuoteAs posts below show, Trump has made similar comments.

Nope, he never called for all Democrats to be harassed at restaurants and public places - YOU LIE BITCH!

>:( >:( >:(

QuoteIt's just my opinion that her words fell short of the violent part.

Your "opinion" is SHIT, just like YOU!

"Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

That is a direct call to physical violence, you deceitful Demo-whore!

QuoteYes, she did incite.

For which the code and penalty is:

US Code 2101 on Riots:

(1) to incite a riot; or

QuoteBut she didn't say to hit or throw, as Trump has done.

I'm not interested in your Clintonian parsing of words - eat shit and die!

QuoteOn the bright side, she has since reconsidered.
Unit 14

Fuck HER.

Fuck YOU.

Fuck all the America hating Demotards!

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/394978-warren-its-time-to-replace-ice

Warren joins a small but growing contingent of Democrats in the Senate who are calling for ICE to be abolished or replaced as the issue quickly becomes a litmus test for Democrats.

On Thursday, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.) become the first sitting senator to call for ICE to be scrapped, saying the agency should be “reimagined.”

Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) have also called for the agency to be examined, but not fully abolished.

http://conservativeangle.com/potus-trump-hammers-democrats-they-want-no-borders-they-want-to-abolish-ice-video/
The President hammered the Democrats Sunday morning for their extreme stance on immigration. Without borders, we cease to exist as a nation. This is what the Democrats want now.

No nation; no law and order.

“The Democrats want to have no borders. They want to get rid of ICE,” President Trump said to Bartiromo.
his is today’s Democrat party. Totally un-American; totally unhinged.

🌹 Abolish profit
🌹 Abolish prisons
🌹 Abolish cash bail
🌹 Abolish borders#AbolishICE pic.twitter.com/TCFIZqzJrU

â€" New York City DSA 🌹 (@nycDSA) June 29, 2018

Father Jack

MAGA! It's that simple, folks. Whatever it takes, whoever has to ride the tumbrel to the guillotine, it doesn't matter. I'm beyond sick of the progressive liberals who are hell-bent on turning this country into a shithole. I didn't wear this country's uniform to see this happen!

Metron2267

Quote from: Father Jack on July 03, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
MAGA! It's that simple, folks. Whatever it takes, whoever has to ride the tumbrel to the guillotine, it doesn't matter. I'm beyond sick of the progressive liberals who are hell-bent on turning this country into a shithole. I didn't wear this country's uniform to see this happen!

Thank you for your service and your enduring patriotism.

Father Jack

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Thank you for your service and your enduring patriotism.

And thank you. I like to think there are more of us than there are of THEM; and that we can well handle the situation if they're inclined to get too frisky, if you get my drift.

Metron2267

I certainly do get your drift and I completely agree.

This class war they want is nothing they can ever hope to win. :(

Dateline

Actually, their actions are quite classless.

Metron2267

Indeed they are - whatever happened to academia's sainted halo? :(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
Sorry, too fucking late for that sandbagging, not even close to buying it - you actually rationalized her crime by invoking Trump out of context.

And now you're doing it again:

Nope, he never called for all Democrats to be harassed at restaurants and public places - YOU LIE BITCH!

>:( >:( >:(

Your "opinion" is SHIT, just like YOU!

"Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

That is a direct call to physical violence, you deceitful Demo-whore!

For which the code and penalty is:

US Code 2101 on Riots:

(1) to incite a riot; or

I'm not interested in your Clintonian parsing of words - eat shit and die!

Fuck HER.

Fuck YOU.

Fuck all the America hating Demotards!

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/394978-warren-its-time-to-replace-ice

Warren joins a small but growing contingent of Democrats in the Senate who are calling for ICE to be abolished or replaced as the issue quickly becomes a litmus test for Democrats.

On Thursday, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.) become the first sitting senator to call for ICE to be scrapped, saying the agency should be “reimagined.”

Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) have also called for the agency to be examined, but not fully abolished.

http://conservativeangle.com/potus-trump-hammers-democrats-they-want-no-borders-they-want-to-abolish-ice-video/
The President hammered the Democrats Sunday morning for their extreme stance on immigration. Without borders, we cease to exist as a nation. This is what the Democrats want now.

No nation; no law and order.

“The Democrats want to have no borders. They want to get rid of ICE,” President Trump said to Bartiromo.
his is today’s Democrat party. Totally un-American; totally unhinged.

🌹 Abolish profit
🌹 Abolish prisons
🌹 Abolish cash bail
🌹 Abolish borders#AbolishICE pic.twitter.com/TCFIZqzJrU

â€" New York City DSA 🌹 (@nycDSA) June 29, 2018
I did not rationalize her crime.  I did take classes in a graduate law school, though.
You seem to lump all Dems together.  I'm a Dem who frequently has voted for the person, not the party.

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
Does your heroine Aunty Maxine?

I don't condone her actions.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 02:18:32 AM
I told you my grade point was off the charts!  14.0! 

Quote from: Bluejay on July 02, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

:D You're welcome!

Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 06:12:55 PM
I told you my grade point was off the charts!  14.0! 

Unit 14

Out of 100. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 06:12:55 PM
I did not rationalize her crime.  I did take classes in a graduate law school, though.

Then you're savvy enough to grok US Code, aren't you?

QuoteYou seem to lump all Dems together.  I'm a Dem who frequently has voted for the person, not the party.

They've willingly lumped themselves together as the party to out-Merkel Angela in turning America into a Central American dumping ground.

For that treason I DESPISE THEM!

Your claims remain untrustworthy due to repeated vacillations and contradictions here.

QuoteI don't condone her actions.

Then you ought not have posted that gobble where you rationalized them by pointing to out of context clips from Trump.

But you DID it and you are STUCK with it.

QuoteI told you my grade point was off the charts!  14.0! 
:D You're welcome!
Unit 14

You do realize that if Aunty Maxine tried to use Trump's clips as a defense it would fail, and also why...right????

:(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

You do realize that if Aunty Maxine tried to use Trump's clips as a defense it would fail, and also why...right????

:(
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do... :D

Unit 14

Metron2267

Your apologism for Aunty Maxine is a stink you will wear FOREVER! :(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
Your apologism for Aunty Maxine is a stink you will wear FOREVER! :(
A restrained prosecutor is not a public defender.

Your perception is binding you to your olfactory hallucinations  ::).
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
A restrained prosecutor is not a public defender.

No, just a shill for the deep state haters...

QuoteYour perception is binding you to your olfactory hallucinations  ::).
Unit 14

How'd you like to be banned from ever conducting public commerce without a lynch mob on your fat ass? >:(

Dateline

I.   uh. . . thought I had been thrown to the hungry PremRats, and all that was left was a tail.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 07, 2018, 02:37:10 AM
I.   uh. . . thought I had been thrown to the hungry PremRats, and all that was left was a tail.
Toss on a nice suit and make reservations...  We're ba-ack!  HHHHHHHHHOT!!!!!!!!!

And about last night's bumper music, "Meet Me In The Middle".  George, most people already operate on solid middle ground.  No pilgrimage is necessary.  They are already there.

The middle is the Middle, not halfway between the ditch and the easement.  No, the middle is the middle of the road.  All one needs to do is just get steering checked. 

I'm not saying you should use oncoming traffic as a gauge, but the middle actually is close to there.  A road with a median might be safest until mastery.

The song was about domestic violence.  Meeting in the middle isn't even appropriate.  Meeting in mitigation might be.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
No, just a shill for the deep state haters...

How'd you like to be banned from ever conducting public commerce without a lynch mob on your fat ass? >:

As a historical example how would you (or anyone) like to be afraid to even merely exist, for fear of murder?  For instance, according to a very trusted source the Trump family actually performed real, lethal lynchings of real people with skin the shade of Maxine Waters.  Just because the people existed.  Ironically, descendents of slaves existed here because the same people who were lynching and murdering them were related and affiliated with the traffickers who forced the victims here.

Booing people out of a restaurant and verbally pushing is not "violence".

Trump has incited violence.  Here is your link again:  https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-video-of-maxine-waters-reading-a-list-of-times-trump-incited-violence-is-a-must-watch-9585426

Waters' words were antisocial, but they didn't sound prosecutable.

One nice thing about George is he is not very racist.  The only time he ever came close was when Howard Bloom used the word "We" in a way that clearly did not include minorites.  I wish George had reminded him that "We" includes all listeners, not just who beige ones.  But that is the only time I have ever heard George be less than inclusive about race. 

Can't say the same about how he treats blind callers.  Someone!  Wrap a blindfold on Snorge for a week, and then ask him, "George, George!  When you are in the sandbox now, uh, really in the sandbox, like right on it, being blind and all, how do you know where, uh, to wipe?"  "Do you think it's easier to know, since you were born sighted?"

Jojo

Was "Meet Me In The Middle" a bumper song last night around 11PM or was it iTunes?  Bec I don't see it on the bumper list from last night.  George, if you're veering near the middle, I retract my comments.

Jojo

Well, just bec I may have been wrong last night does not mean I am tonight.

Tonight's early bumper music celebrates a 5' woman for being 100lbs.  Listen to this:

100lbs is UNDERWEIGHT per http://healthawarenessforall.com/weight-chart-according-age-and-height/.

100lbs at 5' makes a Body Mass Index of 19.5, only 8 ounces away from potential fertility problems like inability to conceive. 
Per https://www.reproductivefacts.org/utility-container/search-results/?q=BMI

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD link=topic=R3.msg1263066#msg1263066 date=1530605912
I notice you didn't get very far with it, either  ::).