• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My/Your Fantasy Winter Solstice 2012 C2C Broadcast

Started by aldousburbank, February 22, 2011, 09:43:32 AM

aldousburbank

Here's my best projection for the Winter Solstice 2012 C2C broadcast.   The wives and I are interested in reading your versions so please do post!

Ok, so George is burning up the airwaves, thrilling what is estimated to be his largest single-night audience ever with another fantastic Secret Guest, Floating Format show that Tommy and the shills have dreamed up for our listening pleasure. (Us, we've got the radio off but download the podcast the following week, when the space dust wears off.)  First up, Lionel, then Glynis, later joined by Richard See Toadgland, WTF Streiber, and these types of workers in the light.  Then it's, Open Lines! Yeah!  A few triple-screened calls in, (and significantly, right after a commercial for C2C's newest sponsor, Grecian Formula 2012, now with super-conducting highlight additives) it goes like this:

Gorge:  "Next up on the Wild Card Line, hey this is a funny name, AquaGoat, calling from Parumph, Nevada?  How's it going AquaGoaty, what question do you have for us on this historical and some would say, others might disagree with me here, but I think the loyal listeners of this radio program we call Coast To Coast would agree with me when I say... Tommy, didn't I tell you, what, it seems like so long ago now, that we'd be here broadcasting from Somewhere Out There on this historical night?  Hah hah, Tommy's back in the booth just having a great time with his new tube of our latest sponsor's fantastic product.  Remarkable Tommy!  It looks great on you!  Folks if you could see what I'm seeing now you'd just wonder how I can pull this show off without breaking out and hysterically laughing!  We sure do have a great group of guys and gals here that keep on making this whole remarkable show possible, night after night, after night.  Yes we do."

"Anyway, back to you caller!  It says here that you're calling from Parumph?  That's in Nevada right?  Tommy, isn't that where Art used to live?  Well caller that's a strange name, AquaGoat, what kind of name is that, it sounds like you live on a farm.  Hey Tommy, that gives me an idea.  Let me see, since it's our big 2012 show, I'm going to take a big chance here and test my psychic skills right now.  Hmmm... I'm sensing that you wanted to ask me... a question about super-conducting highlight additives, what they are and how to use them and things like that.  Right, am I right caller?"

Suddenly there's a loud click- silence- static.  Then a voice saying, "Discharge!" (Remember that?)  Then the calm and cool voice of Art Bell announces:

"From the High Desert and the home of all the ABs, both 4-legged and 2-legged, its Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell!  Yes, it's me Art Bell, broadcasting from the humble Bell compound in Parumph, Nevada, just over the hills from Area 51!  Sorry for the technical interruption there folks.  Some of you are wondering just what the heck is going on as apparently there was a 2012 sized, reality-bending glitch that just occurred for at least a good portion of my faithful radio audience.  As it has only been a few minutes at most for me here, many of you might be feeling disoriented, having just experienced what must feel to you to have been several years of my radio absence.  Well, the good news is that you're now back in the correct timeline folks, those of you that we lost for a while.  The bad news is that while I was on open lines, a man, who sounded hysterical by the way, called in claiming that he was a disgruntled Area 51 employee or insider of some sort.  This man then went on to, in a very freaked out way, try and get the word out that some very unsavory deals had been cut between those in charge of our national security and what sounded like extra-terrestrial beings.  Now while all this might sound like some type of prank call, nobody here or in my network of tech savvy engineers and Premiere staff, or anybody else that I am aware of, can explain how only our satellite broadcast signal was disrupted at the very moment of that freakish callers apparent demise on the other end of the Wild Card Line.  I am not supposed to say too much about it at the moment but rest assured folks, everything is safe and ok, or at least, apparently, back to normal, if we can call it that.  What apparently just happened was some type of ET takeover of specific dimensional elements of this broadcast signal.  For now I can only tell you that President Paul has ordered our head of Homeland Security and Disclosure, Donald Trump, to create a well-staffed and funded task force to investigate and deal with this matter, this apparent takeover by some not so well intentioned multi-dimensional entity or entities.  I personally apologize for this bizarre hijacking of our broadcast, and many of your timelines, or memories at this point I suppose. You must recall however, that I did ask you this question many times in the past; "Want To Go For A Ride?"

"So folks, glad to have any of you back who were Somewhere Out There, welcome back!  God knows it must be disorienting for you right now.  What a night huh? 

Ok, in a few moments we'll return with two of my favorite guests who have been gracious enough to accept my sudden invitation to come on the show and help explain to us all exactly what extraordinary events just took place here.  So coming right up after this word from C. Crane, it's Michio Kaku and Terence McKenna, both here to discuss wormholes, high strangeness, and this exciting nighttime journey that we call Coast to Coast!  (To the sound of ABBA on the fade out.)

Ok, so it's the day after President's Day, and I still have a little time on my hands...

b_dubb

my fantasy mayan doomsday broadcast - Premiere/Clear Channel announces that they're terminating George's contract on the spot unless George (noory) allows a disgruntled C2C listener to tuck an M-80 under Noory's ball sack and light the fuse

i'm hoping George opts for early retirement

MV/Liberace!

my c2c fantasy is that they begin playing christmas music for 4 hours every night... starting on winter solstice 2012.

JustOneFix

Quote from: b_dubb on February 22, 2011, 07:55:22 PM
my fantasy mayan doomsday broadcast - Premiere/Clear Channel announces that they're terminating George's contract on the spot unless George (noory) allows a disgruntled C2C listener to tuck an M-80 under Noory's ball sack and light the fuse

i'm hoping George opts for early retirement

The way he acts on the show, I'm not even sure he has a ball sack. I don't want to find out either way. I'll leave that for UFO Phil or one of his other 'under the desk' fans.