• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 06:57:12 AM
Your bankruptcy president has gone ahead with the tariffs. This sorry fuck will collapse the world economy.

The New York Times
Breaking News Alert
June 15, 2018
NYTimes.com »

BREAKING NEWS
The Trump administration will place tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese goods, threatening to turn a spat with Beijing into a full-blown trade war
Friday, June 15, 2018 8:22 AM EST

The Trump administration said that it would move ahead with imposing a 25 percent tariff on $50 billion of Chinese products that are imported into the United States, threatening to escalate what had primarily been a war of words between the world’s two largest economies into a full-blown trade war.

They've been stealing us blind for 20 plus years.  One way trade.  Shutting us out of protected industries.  Theft of and failure to protect intellectual property.  Industrial espionage.  Theft of military secrets.  Threatening us.  Annexing international waters, annexing international airspace.  Annexing disputed islands.  Human rights abuses.  Using North Korea and their nuclear weapons program as leverage and to distract us.

This is to get their attention.  I'm not sure placing unilateral tariffs on our allies is the best way to get things done, but getting China's attention is long overdue.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
I'm more interested in the look on Kim's face. Roughly translated from the Korean: 'dear god, I thought I was a bag of shit until I met this cunt.'

Trump fan or not, Brit point of view fan or not, THAT is funny.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

ROFL!!!! There is a certain Roy Moore who didn't even go to Cuba for under age sex, is he a nice bloke or just misunderstood?...

Actually, he's just another victim of the Democrat smear machine.

The one who's lies you like to spread

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Statistical analysis. If you take 100000-apples and put them in a huge barrel and say 500 have a label on them, it doesn't make all 100000 labelled apples. And it doesn't make the 99500 without labels the same as those with them...

You really should stay away from numbers and statistics.  It's not your thing

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
Go to a Trump rally and ask them whether they like immigration, they will not make a distinction.

Also, listen to people like you splitting their Y fronts at MS-13 when the murders they commit are insignificant compared to the deaths caused by American citizens with legally bought firearms...

Well, first off, your posts show you don't know the first thing about this country, Trump, or Trump supporters.  All you know is the fake news media caricature.  You should know better than to let someone's enemy describe them for you. 

If you were to go to a Trump rally, you'd find a lot more diversity of opinion on any number of issues, including immigration, than you would at a D-Rat convention - which is comprised of a bunch of low information zombies who sound a lot like you and Pud. 

Beyond that, I think it's a valid position to support a halt to nearly all immigration, until we absorb what we have.  Over the past 50 years we have taken in an enormous number of immigrants and not all have succeeded in assimilating well.  You know, like your Moslems.

... Also, listen to people like you splitting their Y fronts at MS-13 when the murders they commit are insignificant compared to the deaths caused by American citizens with legally bought firearms...

What does one have to do with the other?  Because we already have gang members and others killing people, we shouldn't stop other gang members from Latin America coming here? 

That's your idea of an intelligent post?

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 15, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
Your trip to Cuba put cash into the pockets of murderers and tyrants who happily pay their workers about $25 a month. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Let's not forget that he didn't even pay for it himself. Lodge tickets.

listen to people like you splitting their Y fronts at MS-13 when the murders they commit are insignificant compared to the deaths caused by American citizens with legally bought firearms.

That's really just your opinion. When did MS-13 kill your mother?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
Let us be more up to date shall we? Yes lets.

And let us be more relevant to what is happening these days, today. You have a POTUS who openly prefers the company of despots and despises democratically elected leaders. That is his prerogative.

Let us start with Putin: He has political opponents, journalists and anyone else who might be a reason for his removal murdered. He makes no secret of it..He even had the anti aircraft missile supplied to Ukraine that brought down a civilian airliner killing everyone on board..The Russian backed Ukraine military refused air accident investigators and mortuary staff near the site, the bodies literally rotted in the sun.

Putin has and continues to implement cyber war on the west and particularly the USA, and will continue to do so, because Trump has no reason to try and order the US agencies to try and stop it. There's more, but those are the highlights.

Kim jong Un: A vicious cruel and disgusting fat pile of filth that should be wiped off the planet. Instead he does the same to 'his' people (Who Trump said he loves so much). They starve, they get put in labour camps, and the opposition get killed, as do their families.

Rodrigo Duterte: President of the Philippines. Has drug users legally murdered in the street. Has journalists imprisoned for writing what he doesn't like, and has adopted the Trump mantra 'fake news' for same.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan: Recently made president for life. Has had 1000s imprisoned for their political insurrection.

And you bring up Castro in the 1950's and Migs?  ::)

Typical Lib, can't you ever simply stick with an issue.  What does any of this have to do with the horrible abusive Cuban regime? 

How we deal with other countries is on a case by case basis - based on the interests of our country.  Why is that beyond your ability to understand?  Why do you insist on ''fairness'' and equal treatment for the world's worst regimes?

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
You support a president who is now on record praising the leader of the country with the worst human rights record in the world as just a tough guy who loves his people.

Soaping Kim for a good cleaning out is beneficial if we WANT peace.

You clearly do not.

Traitor to humanity.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
Why is that beyond your ability to understand?  Why do you insist on ''fairness'' and equal treatment for the world's worst regimes?

Because that's who his fucking handlers are!!!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
You're like a ticking clock. So predictable and monotonous that we forget you're even there.

And you're like a death rattle cough, sadly sans the death.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
Pssst... Trump said in February 2016 he sacked Flynn for lying.  ::)

Oh horrors!!!

:-\

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 12:33:02 PM
Well, first off, your posts show you don't know the first thing about this country, Trump, or Trump supporters.  All you know is the fake news media caricature.  You should know better than to let someone's enemy describe them for you. 

If you were to go to a Trump rally, you'd find a lot more diversity of opinion on any number of issues, including immigration, than you would at a D-Rat convention - which is comprised of a bunch of low information zombies who sound a lot like you and Pud. 

Further he'd emerge safe, unmolested, and in one piece.

Not so at any proggie event.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
Yeah, all that is bollocks to the nth power. You support a president who is now on record praising the leader of the country with the worst human rights record in the world as just a tough guy who loves his people. Russia is doing its best to destabilise E Europe but Trump wants to forget all that and start lobbing gifts their way. You're such an ideologue you can't even follow your own script.

You couldn't give a toss about any of that. But see a little country you can kick around using a system you don't like and you jump in with hobnailed boots.

Another Lib unable to stick with the issue.  How we deal with Russia really doesn't have much to do with how we deal with Cuba.  I explain why we try to isolate Cuba, point out why your infatuation for Marxism is naïve (at best), and you want to blather about Putin.

Again, we deal with various lousy regimes on a case-by-case basis, which is decided by what's in the best interests of this country.  Why you and Pud aren't able to grasp that, even after repeated explanations is a bit puzzling.  Oh well, your problem

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 15, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I always suspected he was a plant. :(

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 12:43:35 PM
corrupt

"Global trade" consists, in significant part, of toxic waste, drugs, slaves, war materiel, and stolen goods. I'm cool with putting all that shit on pause for a few months.

I imagine some people feel differently, for perhaps many legitimate reasons. They can all go fuck themselves for awhile, maybe for the rest of their lives. Life goes on.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 15, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

It was a rhetorical question.  They don't really have an answer to anything.

With too many people they support winning office, it's no wonder the country - and the West in general - is way off track.

SredniVashtar

Beyond that, I think it's a valid position to support a halt to nearly all immigration, until we absorb what we have.  Over the past 50 years we have taken in an enormous number of immigrants and not all have succeeded in assimilating well.  You know, like your Moslems.

Again, you are an inconsistent cunt. With the greatest of respect.

Don't lecture me about not knowing your country and then make assumptions about mine based what you read in the press. Immigration works pretty well, by and large. I'm much more concerned about getting attacked by a drunken white yob on a Friday night than any Muslim threat, which is infinitesimal. Immigration has never been popular with the uneducated. Ever. The racist twat  who jeers at a Muzzle immigrant gets treated by his daughter in hospital two decades later. People benefit from immigration all the time, even if they don't acknowledge it.

I read very little major media, but by all means drop in the word 'fake' all the time to show what an independent thinker you are. It's not as if that's exactly what Trump wants you to do. Unfortunately it's all too easy to generalise about Trump supporters. It doesn't sound like you've been to a rally either by the way, so whatever you say is as speculative as my observations. Then you scold me for tarring you all with the same brush before proving I was quite accurate, at least in your case.

And don't talk to me about being a low-info drone when you're the guy who thinks misspelling someone's name is witty. Berock Obama. Moller. Oh. SICK BURN!!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
Again, you are an inconsistent cunt. With the greatest of respect.

Don't lecture me about not knowing your country and then make assumptions about mine based what you read in the press. Immigration works pretty well, by and large. I'm much more concerned about getting attacked by a drunken white yob on a Friday night than any Muslim threat, which is infinitesimal. Immigration has never been popular with the uneducated. Ever. The racist twat  who jeers at a Muzzle immigrant gets treated by his daughter in hospital two decades later. People benefit from immigration all the time, even if they don't acknowledge it.

I read very little major media, but by all means drop in the word 'fake' all the time to show what an independent thinker you are. It's not as if that's exactly what Trump wants you to do. Unfortunately it's all too easy to generalise about Trump supporters. It doesn't sound like you've been to a rally either by the way, so whatever you say is as speculative as my observations. Then you scold me for tarring you all with the same brush before proving I was quite accurate, at least in your case.

And don't talk to me about being a low-info drone when you're the guy who thinks misspelling someone's name is witty. Berock Obama. Moller. Oh. SICK BURN!!

Where's that ''triggered'' gif?

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
It was a rhetorical question.  They don't really have an answer to anything.

Accurately answering rhetorical questions is kinda my thing.

don't talk to me about being a low-info drone when you're the guy who thinks misspelling someone's name is witty

Your name is actually spelled Peasant #9253583-LOINFO. Check your tattoo.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 12:45:13 PM
Another Lib unable to stick with the issue.  How we deal with Russia really doesn't have much to do with how we deal with Cuba.  I explain why we try to isolate Cuba, point out why your infatuation for Marxism is naïve (at best), and you want to blather about Putin.

Again, we deal with various lousy regimes on a case-by-case basis, which is decided by what's in the best interests of this country.  Why you and Pud aren't able to grasp that, even after repeated explanations is a bit puzzling.  Oh well, your problem

That's OK, I know you can't defend any of it. And if Obama did any of this you'd rip his arse apart. You're just about power worship. You see power and you get in line. Trump can say or do virtually anything now. You might even criticise him. But you'll still vote for him. That's everybody's problem, not just mine or yours.

Jackstar

People benefit from immigration all the time, even if they don't acknowledge it.

I see you've progressed to conflating "immigration" with "illegal invasion." Nice try, but you're really not cut out for arguing with adults.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 15, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

I see you've progressed to conflating "immigration" with "illegal invasion." Nice try, but you're really not cut out for arguing with adults.
[/b]

That's why I give you so much attention.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
Oh please.  Borders of the world have always been in flux. 

Mexico took it from Spain.  Who took it from the Native American Indians.  Who took it from other Native American Indians.  Who took it from other Native American Indians.  And so on...

To expand a little:  we don't know much about the Anasazi, where they came from, where they went, or who lived in the area before them.  They were followed by the Pueblo Indians.  The Navaho, Hopi, etc came later, and the Comanche, Apache, etc, came around the same time as the Spanish.  And it's the same story for other areas in the region.

So who's land is it?

Gd5150

Well, first off, your posts show you don't know the first thing about this country, Trump, or Trump supporters.  All you know is the fake news media caricature.

Are you implying Fabio hasn’t been to a Trump rally? The audacity!

Yorkshire pud

Oh jeeze, you must crack yourself up. Trump would say that he was going to be called emperor next week and you'd say it was justified.. Whereas normal people would go out and check if he said the sky was blue.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
To expand a little: 

If you're like the typical American, you can't expand any more. In fact you're probably a Happy Meal away from bursting completely.