• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

I'm filling up here..  :'(

Wow.

You can actually misquote to go with the panoply of your other basic deceits.

How impressive. >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

I so wish you'd come to our house for tea and crumpets.

Liar! You don't even drink tea and I seriously doubt you have any crumpets too (or English muffins). ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 12, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
Oh c'mon, you laughed a little when Shreddi was going on about what the Left knows about foreign policy that the Right doesn't, didn't you?  Go on, admit it

Fine, you got me there... ::)

But seriously, this is a real time primer in how much the left wants to lead us all into global thermonuclear war.

They're not even being coy about it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 12, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
Oh c'mon, you laughed a little when Shreddi was going on about what the Left knows about foreign policy that the Right doesn't, didn't you?  Go on, admit it

LOL, you're serious? Trump has next to no ambassadors in foreign countries, none in SK (Where you might think it could have been useful), rants any shit that reaches his teeth, hasn't a clue about almost anything. What do you think the fat kid is going to tell his people?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 12, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
The Gasbag & Kimmie Koo Koo .....
Perhaps Kimmie will show The Gasbag how to murder thousands of American citizens ... ?
Would this make you happier Moron2267 ?
You're stupid .....

Stupid Heather loving lesbian...
The world laughs at you...
I just helped them to... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 12, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Listen up kid and learn something.  Since he accepted NK’s invitation to direct talks proffered through SK, Trump and many others in both parties have emphasized that the initial meeting may be fruitless and even hostile. No one, but no one expected Kim to commit verbally or in writing  to anything approaching total denuclearization on the first go.  Now that Trump has succeeded in getting Kim to do both, those of you suffering from rectal cranial inversion want to move the goal post and call the outcome of the meeting a defeat for Trump.  Not one of you have manned up and given the devil his due.  You and your morally bankrupt and intellectually dishonest anti American ilk have shown yourselves to be the enemies within that would prefer the Nation’s foreign policy to fail than to support the efforts of a duly elected president that you personally dislike.  If a leader who identified as a liberal were to obtain the same result that Trump did, you’d go all wet in the knickers. You all are truly shameless.

Very accurately analyzed.

The prefer war over peace if peace is made by Trump.

My gawd!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

Ironic isn't it?

The most complicit fraud in the Republican Party, the antithesis of Trump, and a man so damaged by his time in the Hanoi Hilton that his sanity was never to return.

Your type of globalist whore though, always willing to feed that military industrial complex the lives of more Americans.

Death is too good a prize for McTraitor, far too good.

Metron2267

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/12/opinion/trump-kim-north-korea-summit.html
There is a phrase in Korean: “Begun is half-done.” It means when tackling a difficult task, half of the battle is getting started.

Despite the many warts in President Trump’s unconventional diplomacy toward North Korea, we have to give him credit. Only five months ago, based on my conversations with this administration, I thought we were headed down an inexorable path toward a devastating war.

A military attack would not have ended North Korea’s nuclear weapons program. Instead, it would have resulted in a war â€" with hundreds of thousands of deaths in Japan and South Korea, including thousands of Americans â€" that the United States would have won but with horrible costs.

Thanks to the creative Olympics diplomacy from President Moon Jae-in of South Korea, which teased the North Koreans out of their self-imposed isolation, and Mr. Trump’s impulsive decision to meet with the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, the world witnessed a historic meeting on Tuesday between two countries that have been sworn enemies for almost seven decades.

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/trump-could-be-one-of-americas-great-foreign-policy-presidents/
Below I repost Uwe Parpart's Asia Times analysis of the Trump-Kim summit in Singapore. Liberal media is aghast at the president's rough handling of Canadian boy-band frontman Justin Trudeau, and his confrontational approach overall at the Group of Seven summit. When the dust settles, though, Trump may accomplish what eluded Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama: a stabler and safer world without the need for millions of American boots on the ground. He well may go down in history as one of our great foreign policy presidents. It's not in the bag, but it is within sight.
Of course, Trump can't please everybody. German Chancellor Angela Merkel complains that Trump is being too nice to Russia by suggesting that it rejoin the Group of Seven. Considering that Germany spends just 1.2% of GDP on defense and can't get more than four fighters in the air at any given moment, that's chutzpah. Merkel's policy is to talk tough about sanctions against Russia while rolling over for Putin when it comes to Germany's gas supplies, which will be supplied by the just-started Nord Stream II pipeline from Russia. Germany likes to wag a finger at Russia over its depredations in Ukraine, but only 18% of Germans say they will fight to defend their country. Trump's policy is to rebuild American strength and stand up to Russia, while looking for ways to strike agreements with Russia--on American terms. That's the difference between speak softly and carry a big stick, and declaim loudly while waving a bratwurst. If the Germans don't want to spend money on defense, let alone fight, that's their business, but they shouldn't lecture us about how to handle the competition.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 12, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Listen up kid and learn something.  Since he accepted NK’s invitation to direct talks proffered through SK, Trump and many others in both parties have emphasized that the initial meeting may be fruitless and even hostile. No one, but no one expected Kim to commit verbally or in writing  to anything approaching total denuclearization on the first go.  Now that Trump has succeeded in getting Kim to do both, those of you suffering from rectal cranial inversion want to move the goal post and call the outcome of the meeting a defeat for Trump.  Not one of you have manned up and given the devil his due.  You and your morally bankrupt and intellectually dishonest anti American ilk have shown yourselves to be the enemies within that would prefer the Nation’s foreign policy to fail than to support the efforts of a duly elected president that you personally dislike.  If a leader who identified as a liberal were to obtain the same result that Trump did, you’d go all wet in the knickers. You all are truly shameless.

I say this with great respect, but you are a lying, wrinkled old sod. Whaddya mean? They were getting ready to give him the Nobel Penis Prize. It was all done bar the shouting until a couple of weeks ago when, shock, they saw Kim wouldn't roll over.

I may be morally bankrupt but I take that as a compliment. And I sold my ilk years ago for a very decent price.

Metron2267

http://thehill.com/opinion/international/391672-when-it-comes-to-the-international-chess-game-trump-is-a-master
The president’s mastery in bringing Kim to the table, while right out of “The Art of the Deal,” is potentially a move toward what every beauty pageant contestant wants â€" world peace. The moves he has made in this effort impact China, Iran and every other nation on the globe. We will see where it goes but whatever comes of this meeting, the president is always playing a long game. That long game is restoring America’s position as the global leader.

America’s “best and brightest” are not the people who inhabit elected political office long-term. America’s best are the men and women of enterprise. They are those in the private sector who innovate, take calculated risks, build things, grow things, produce wealth; they make decisions based upon opportunity for growth and return. Typical politicians make decisions designed to insulate themselves from risk and to enhance their power, privilege and prestige.

Donald Trump stepped straight into the Oval office as a titan of industry. He is now operating U.S. foreign policy as he would his business enterprise. He is maximizing the value of the U.S. brand. He is boldly stepping into new markets. He is looking at lost markets and deciding how to regain them. He is figuring out which are his non-productive divisions and jettisoning them.

This is the new America, Inc. â€" a mature nation that, because of bad management and poor decisions, lost its place in the market. Now, under new management, it is bringing back the lines that made it great and is adding new ones to secure its future place at the top of the nation-state category.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
I say this with great respect, but you are a lying, wrinkled old sod.

You are exterminable subhuman excrement.

QuoteWhaddya mean? They were getting ready to give him the Nobel Penis Prize. It was all done bar the shouting until a couple of weeks ago when, shock, they saw Kim wouldn't roll over.

You lying anal wart, Kim DID roll over:

http://thehill.com/policy/international/390982-giuliani-kim-jong-un-begged-on-his-hands-and-knees-for-summit

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that North Korea's Kim Jong Un got "on his hands and knees and begged" American diplomats to reinstate a planned meeting with Trump after it was canceled last month.

The former New York City mayor told The Wall Street Journal that Trump's cancellation of the meeting, which is now back on for the planned date of June 12, forced the North Korean leader into a favorable position.

“They also said they were going to go to nuclear war with us, they were going to defeat us in a nuclear war,” Giuliani told the newspaper. “We said we’re not going to have a summit under those circumstances.”

“Well, Kim Jong Un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in," he added.

QuoteI may be morally bankrupt

"may"????

Quotebut I take that as a compliment.

As any soulless sociopath would of course...

QuoteAnd I sold my ilk years ago for a very decent price.

Plausible, too plausible.

:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Your type of globalist whore though, always willing to feed that military industrial complex the lives of more Americans.

Remind the listeners how Trump said he'd stop sending the US military to foreign wars.  :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Ahh yes, Trump's very bestest's friend's personal TV station...Just like Fox is for Trump. ::)

I found it very entertaining.  A blend of Shakespear and Monty Python. ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on June 12, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
OMG. Starr's gone over to the Russkies  :(
You're seeing the glass half empty.  I see the glass as half full. 
They are coming over to us. ;) ;D  Love ya sister. :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Remind the listeners how Trump said he'd stop sending the US military to foreign wars.  :-\

Sure, why not:

2011: Knock out Ghadafi; 2016: Libya war was a mistake

CLINTON: With respect to Libya, there's no difference between my opponent and myself. He's on record extensively supporting intervention in Libya, when Gadhafi was threatening to massacre his population. I put together a coalition that included NATO, included the Arab League, and we were able to save lives.
TRUMP: She made a terrible mistake on Libya. And not only did she make the mistake, but then they complicated the mistake by having no management once they bombed the you-know-what out of Gadhafi.
USA TODAY Fact-Check: This isn't the first time Trump has ignored his past support for the U.S. intervention in Libya. During the 10th GOP debate, Trump said he had "never discussed that subject" when Sen. Ted Cruz called him out on supporting U.S. action in the country. But Trump said in a February 2011 YouTube video that the U.S. should go into Libya "on a humanitarian basis" and "knock [Gadhafi] out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives."
Source: USA Today Fact-check on 2016 NBC Commander-in-Chief forum , Sep 7, 2016

I would be slower to go to war than Hillary

I would be very, very cautious. I think I'd be a lot slower. She has a happy trigger. You look, she votes for the wars, she goes in Libya. I think it's a tremendous burden. I think there is no greater burden that anybody could have.
I am totally prepared. But remember this. I found this subject and these subjects of interest all of my life. This hasn't been over the last 14 months. I've found these substantiates of tremendous interest. That's why they were asking me about Iraq 14 years ago. They were asking me these questions. They don't ask businesspeople those questions.
Right here is a list that was just printed today of 88 admirals and generals that I meet with and I talk to. I'm doing a lot of different things. I am studying. You see General Flynn and you see some of the folks that we have, and they're scattered throughout the audience. So we have admirals, we have generals, we have colonels. We have a lot of people that I respect.
Source: 2016 NBC Commander-in-Chief forum with Matt Lauer , Sep 7, 2016

2003: lost respect for Bush over handling of Iraq War

Trump said his votes for president were consistently Republican. He voted for Bush in 2000 and said he lost respect for the forty-third president because of his handling of the war in Iraq, which he would later call a "disaster." Trump maintained that he had been against the war from the beginning, but when radio host Howard Stern asked Trump on September 11, 2002, if he supported going to war--six months before the invasion--he responded, "Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly." (Five days after the invasion began, a Washington Post reporter overheard Trump at an Oscars after-party calling the war a "mess.") Still, he voted for Bush again in 2004 because he felt it was important to "carry the Republican line." Recalling the 2004 vote, Trump said he showed his distance from Bush by not throwing fund-raisers for him. He gave the campaign $2000, according to federal filings.
Source: Trump Revealed, by Michael Kranish & Mark Fisher, p.290 , Aug 23, 2016

We would be better off if Gadhafi were in charge right now

Sen. Ted CRUZ: Both Donald and Senator Rubio have agreed with both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama: in Libya, they agreed with the Obama/Clinton policy of toppling the government in Libya. That was a disaster.
TRUMP: I was in favor of Libya? I never discussed that subject. We would be so much better off if Gadhafi were in charge right now. If these politicians went to the beach and didn't do a thing, and we had Saddam Hussein and if we had Gadhafi in charge, instead of having terrorism all over the place, at least they killed terrorists, all right? And I'm not saying they were good--because they were bad, they were really bad--but we don't know what we're getting. You look at Libya right now, ISIS, as we speak, is taking over their oil. As we speak, it's a total mess. We would have been better off if the politicians took a day off instead of going into war.
Source: 2016 CNN-Telemundo Republican debate on eve of Texas primary , Feb 25, 2016

Strengthen military, but act defensively

Q: You say, in personal relations, you're a counterpuncher. You don't hit until you are hit. Is that a good way to think about the way you would use military force as a president?
TRUMP: I'm the most militaristic person on your show. I want to have a much stronger military. I want it to be so strong that nobody is going to mess with us. I want to take care of our vets, who are treated terribly, like third-class citizens.
Q: Well, let's take an example of some case where you may or may not use military force. It turns out Assad apparently used chemical weapons on his own people.
TRUMP: Well, you know, the time to have done it would have been when he drew the line in the sand.
Q: So, you would have done it in that case?
TRUMP: I might have gone in. Now it's such a mess over there, with everybody involved, and the airspace is very limited. It's not that big of an area. The airspace is very limited. So are we going to start World War III over Syria?
Source: CBS Face the Nation 2015 interview by Bob Schieffer , Oct 11, 2015

All of the reasons for Iraq war were blatantly wrong

What was the purpose of this whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!
Source: Esquire magazine cover story / interview , Aug 1, 2004

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Yeah. How did all that work out? From a de-nuclearisation point of view? You know, the absolute demand from Trump.

Patience, grasshopper.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
It's already happened bitch - there IS A SUMIT!

You worthless CUNT!

>:(
I gotta jump in here.  TigerLily is feisty fer shur and is as passionate about her political stance as we are of ours.  One thing she IS NOT is a cunt.  Slurs just make it harder to win a point.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 12, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
I gotta jump in here.  TigerLily is feisty fer shur and is as passionate about her political stance as we are of ours.  One thing she IS NOT is a cunt.  Slurs just make it harder to win a point.

I don't notice you jumping in and defending me when I get viciously attacked by that demented old queen. Your attitude reeks of double standards. Just because I'm British you assume I have no feelings.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 02:38:34 PM
I don't notice you jumping in and defending me when I get viciously attacked by that demented old queen. Your attitude reeks of double standards. Just because I'm British you assume I have no feelings.

But you take it as a badge of honor and when someone calls you a cunt.

Metron2267

There is no point to win, really...

The left have shown they are more desirous of demeaning Trump and derailing the peace process than admitting that 70 years of isolation and threats have been replaced by meaningful dialog.

Anyone, and I do mean anyone who'd express such personal animus as preferable to regional if not world peace is a florid cunt.

What I'm certain you must have observed is the endless spin, denial, delusion and hatred these biotches fuel their spite with. As such their firewall of futility is impervious to reason. Ergo winning a point is as unlikely as hitting the Powerball.

Yes numerically speaking it could happen, but you and I both know it really never will.

Yeah?

;)

Metron2267

I don't notice you jumping in and defending me when I get viciously attacked by that demented old queen. Your attitude reeks of double standards.

Oh wah...sniffle...wah... :'(

Are your nominal feelings hurt?

Deal.

QuoteJust because I'm British you assume I have no feelings.

ROFLOL!

Well as social correlatives go that may not be a bad one...

:-\

I concur.  It's ok to be passionate about political views but let's not get personal. I know this is Bellgab but I can try to make it a more pleasant place. :P   By the way, Yorkie, don't you dare post that Tory T-shirt jpg again or I might have to personally rearrange your face.  I will do it with love though!   ;D  ;)

starrmtn001

I'm so sorry. :'(    I didn't know you cared what I thought.  And, by the way, I love the Brits.  Some of my best friends are . . . oh, wait.  PC alert! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
I concur.  It's ok to be passionate about political views but let's not get personal. I know this is Bellgab but I can try to make it a more pleasant place. :P   By the way, Yorkie, don't you dare post that Tory T-shirt jpg again or I might have to personally rearrange your face.  I will do it with love though!   ;D  ;)

When outright traitors to peace and liberty go barking mad because Trump managed something no US leader has for 70 years, the notion that pleasantries are somehow called for is a less than credible proposition.

If anything it seems to smack of appeasement.

And appeasing those who would sell us all into WW3 just to service their own partisan spite is a fool's errand, imho.

As for the pud puller, have at!

Where can we buy tickets and popcorn? ;)

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 12, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
I'm so sorry. :'(    I didn't know you cared what I thought.  And, by the way, I love the Brits.  Some of my best friends are . . . oh, wait.  PC alert! ;D

Damn Limeys still think they own the world.  Ok, well, maybe not the world just Bellgab. ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
Damn Limeys still think they own the world.  Ok, well, maybe not the world just Bellgab. ;D
Don't worry.  MV sees all, hears all, knows all.

PRAISE, MV!!! ;D

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 02:51:44 PM
When outright traitors to peace and liberty go barking mad because Trump managed something no US leader has for 70 years, the notion that pleasantries are somehow called for is a less than credible proposition.

If anything it seems to smack of appeasement.

And appeasing those who would sell us all into WW3 just to service their own partisan spite is a fool's errand, imho.

As for the pud puller, have at!

Where can we buy tickets and popcorn? ;)

Treason is a heavy charge.  First, Yorkie would have to be an American citizen to commit treason.  He isn't. Let's save that label for people who really deserve it.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
MD's triggered again. The usual blend of half-hearted abuse and pathetic attempts at providing 'evidence'. Oh, and dicks. We know how he loves dicks.

You really are as cranially empty as the Atacama desert...