• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shows From June 2010

Started by Supernormal, June 23, 2010, 12:22:12 AM

Supernormal

"Airplane" would be more cheery than tonight's show, Saucy. Heck "Air*port*" would be more cheery. He's doing his people are acting grumpy and nasty these days routine. Pour me some sauce, Saucy. 

Supernormal

It looks like closing time at the Coast Gab Bar & Grill. I always seem to miss happy hour. I'm not one to drink alone, so I'll call it a night. Bartender, pour me one for the road.

saucy

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder!  Pleasant dreams amigo....

TeddyKGB

I'm not sure what to think at your guys' choice of listening to Number's lady, is it commendable that you can sit through that or foolish to subject oneself to that torture.

I usually end up throwing things at walls when I listen to Noory.

saucy

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 24, 2010, 01:37:11 AM
Oh man, I've not seen anyone mention it making me think that I'm hearing things and going crazy, but I used to hear the shows in podcasts and hear these click click click and it just grinded on my nerves. It also gave a reason as to why he seemed oblivious to the conversation at hand.

This revelation gives pathetic new meaning.  I proclaim that all the dictionaries in circulation now revise the word pathetic by adding a new definition to the list--to be none other than that of a man by the name of--george noory!!

Pathetic definition, [dictionary entry]:  5.  a man by the name of George Noory or simply (a) George Noory: a. [used as a metaphor, eg., "a real George Noory of a talk show host"]; b. anything that carries a connotation of seeming to be excessively pathetic...

puddintame

Quote from: Supernormal on June 24, 2010, 12:30:28 AM
Just let LMH host the whole show. She's doing all of the interviewing and talking. Her segment about the secret unmanned space plane deserves a big gold star. It demonstrates the potential of Coast.

I understand that Linda M.H. is not universally popular, but I sure enjoyed her show the other night!  I was hanging on every word for a change--like in the golden olden days of C2C.

I don't like it when she reads to us, but I thought her story with the UFO over the military base with reports from the guys who were "guarding" the nuclear storage was especially interesting!

puddintame

Tonite we will get to hear Art!  Having all of June's shows--or any month's--together in one thread is a great idea.  I've been wondering though, if maybe we should have a place for each night's show.  I've noticed comments about the various shows all over the place.  If we had just one place to go for a night's show, a thread, we'd all know where to go and maybe find company to listen with and comment, laugh, enjoy, or suffer through with each other.  What does anyone think?

I don't care much for Art's topics tonight as I already stated on some other thread, but EYOWZA!  What the hell, its ART!

Little Asia Bell is an absolutely gorgeous child--a living doll, even!  Here's tonite's photo (despite the kinda dopey but cute little outfit....)

saucy

I am SO ready for AB, P.  Cheers!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: puddintame on June 25, 2010, 08:56:45 PM
Tonite we will get to hear Art!  Having all of June's shows--or any month's--together in one thread is a great idea.  I've been wondering though, if maybe we should have a place for each night's show.  I've noticed comments about the various shows all over the place.  If we had just one place to go for a night's show, a thread, we'd all know where to go and maybe find company to listen with and comment, laugh, enjoy, or suffer through with each other.  What does anyone think?

I don't care much for Art's topics tonight as I already stated on some other thread, but EYOWZA!  What the hell, its ART!

Little Asia Bell is an absolutely gorgeous child--a living doll, even!  Here's tonite's photo (despite the kinda dopey but cute little outfit....)

i think an individual thread for each individual show would be overkill.  if you want a sort of live gathering place for each show, you'd be best served to make it a single thread and keep it contained there.  people would fail to find their way to a new thread each night, and your efforts would receive far less attention.  also, it would be generally sloppy.

also, i believe art said asia's outfit is a school uniform.

puddintame

Apparently I didn't explain very well. I meant what I think you are saying MV, just one place for all of the shows.  I meant one single "thread" or place where all of the shows would be, one right after the other, and not all over the place.

OK, it is a dopey-looking little school uniform.   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: puddintame on June 27, 2010, 05:36:53 PM
Apparently I didn't explain very well. I meant what I think you are saying MV, just one place for all of the shows.  I meant one single "thread" or place where all of the shows would be, one right after the other, and not all over the place.
is your "tonight's coast to coast offering" thread what you were wanting?