• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Supernatural Experiences

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM

BigDave

I was driving home from work through Acworth,Georgia early in the morning about 15 years ago. I passed this cemetery and saw a shape going down the side of the road,it wasn't a person that I could tell. To this day I still believe I saw a ghost of somebody who might have been resting in that cemetery

Juan

Key$ha says she was nailed by a ghost.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/kesha-sex-with-ghost_n_1919320.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

Too bad this is off topic for sNoory. It would be interesting to see how he could make this boring.

Sardondi

"So after he's done, he just rolls over and fades away. And now I've got ectoplasm on my sheets. The selfish bastard."

Eddie Coyle

(1) Time for a "singularly unattractive singers" thread
       (2)  Somebody should remind her to keep her arms out at all times. It makes it harder for the guys with the nets to catch you.
       (3) That ghost should go to the VD clinic post haste.

BigDave

Quote from: UFO Fill on September 29, 2012, 04:26:26 PM
Key$ha says she was nailed by a ghost.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/kesha-sex-with-ghost_n_1919320.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

Too bad this is off topic for sNoory. It would be interesting to see how he could make this boring.

So was it the best sex that She ever had? ;D

Quote from: Sardondi on September 29, 2012, 08:44:25 PM
"So after he's done, he just rolls over and fades away. And now I've got ectoplasm on my sheets. The selfish bastard."

"Before he vanished, the ghost left behind bus fare and a hot pocket on the nightstand."

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 29, 2012, 10:31:22 PM
"Before he vanished, the ghost left behind bus fare and a hot pocket on the nightstand."

I almost spit tea on the keyboard.  ;D

Blinko

My one paranormal experience

I was driving home from Vegas , about 11 am in broad daylight on a hot , clear day.

My friend and I in a car heading out of Vegas on the 15 freeway toward Los Angeles.

There is a long stretch just outside the city where there are several freeway overpasses which we drive under as we proceed out of the city.

I clearly saw a large jet airplane flying extremely low as if it were about to land on this overpass that we were approaching.

I turned to look to my friend to confirm that he was seeing what I was seeing , and he was. We both then turned our attention to this massive plane which was now overhead just as we passed under this freeway crossing.

There were a few seconds where our view of this plane , now to our right presumably , was blocked by the land mass , the dirt and such that the overpass was built on.

After we cleared the overpass I expected to see either a massive fireball from the plane crash , or a plane landing in the desert.

We saw neither.

As I looked to the right as far as the eye could see there was nothing but open desert. Looking up to the sky we saw no plane.

This plane was massive and was parallel with the overpass and flying very , very low.

Either we did'nt really see this plane  or the plane was infact there but disappeared.

Both conclusions are pretty unsettling.

Sardondi

Were you near enough the LV airport and in line of sight to it so that you might have seen a mirage of an actual plane landing/taking off, but it was at a much greater distance than you would have expected to be able to see it?

Or a "time slip"? I tend to doubt one of the most famous of these, the "Ghosts of Versailles" (not to be confused with the modern opera) incident in which two teachers visiting the gardens there claimed to stumble upon a much older time. But I remember more credible (to me) incidents from England involving jumps to street scenes form both the near  future, as well as the past of 50 years or so. 

Blinko

I was a couple miles away from Mcarren intl airport , it was behind me. I was driving away from the airport , planes would have been landing behind me and not in the line of sight.

There is a small airport outside of Vegas near the area I was at , but the landing strips for this airport run parallel to the freeway , planes would not be crossing the freeway on approach.

Imagine you are driving on the freeway and the overpass ahead has a 747 about 100 feet above it. This is what I saw.

My rational explanation is something like the mirage mentioned... maybe I was seeing some reflected image of a plane landing elsewhere.

b_dubb

i want to research my major sighting of a ufo that i had back in the mid to late 70's but i have had a hard time finding anything about it.  there was a story about the sighting in a ufo book i picked up at the Dayton Public Library way back when but i have no idea what that book was titled.  we were a mile north of the tower at the Dayton Airport on Peters Rd and my brother and i watched a large disc fly over the house.  it was the middle of the day.  it was sunny.  not a cloud in the sky.  and a giant disc flew over our house.  the jets that were scrambled by Wright Patt to intercept were TINY compared to the size of the disc.  you could have landed twenty or more of them on top of this disc.  the Dayton Airport saw it and picked it up on radar and wright patt saw it on radar and scrambled jets to intercept.  kind of hard to shoot holes in a story like that.  now if i could only gather evidence.  where's george knapp when you need him?

Juan

My sighting was in October of 2005.  I live at the beach in Florida, and about 9PM, I was sitting on my front porch, which has a view of a slice of the ocean between oceanfront high-rise condos.  I've sat there often enough to know the flight paths of normal aircraft - the Navy helicopters fly low over the beach so that they are cut off from view by one particular condo.  Normal commercial air traffic flies very high and out to sea as the planes pass by heading farther north or south.

On this night, there were very, very low clouds over the ocean.  The actually enshrouded the top floor of a 15-story tall condo.  A full (or almost full) moon was rising over the ocean, and the effect was an entire area of the sky was illuminated sort of like a rear-projection screen. 

Through these illuminated clouds, I saw a black triangular object flying without lights of its own.  It was flying higher than the helicopters normally fly, but much lower than commercial air traffic.  Without the strange illumination that night, I would never have seen it.   It was flying rather slowly and continued in what appeared to be a straight line from north to south.  Who knows what it was - there are a number of Navy bases nearby, so maybe it was military.

ziznak

Quote from: UFO Fill on October 03, 2012, 02:59:44 AM
My sighting was in October of 2005.  I live at the beach in Florida, and about 9PM, I was sitting on my front porch, which has a view of a slice of the ocean between oceanfront high-rise condos.  I've sat there often enough to know the flight paths of normal aircraft - the Navy helicopters fly low over the beach so that they are cut off from view by one particular condo.  Normal commercial air traffic flies very high and out to sea as the planes pass by heading farther north or south.

On this night, there were very, very low clouds over the ocean.  The actually enshrouded the top floor of a 15-story tall condo.  A full (or almost full) moon was rising over the ocean, and the effect was an entire area of the sky was illuminated sort of like a rear-projection screen. 

Through these illuminated clouds, I saw a black triangular object flying without lights of its own.  It was flying higher than the helicopters normally fly, but much lower than commercial air traffic.  Without the strange illumination that night, I would never have seen it.   It was flying rather slowly and continued in what appeared to be a straight line from north to south.  Who knows what it was - there are a number of Navy bases nearby, so maybe it was military.
Isn't the running theory that the huge triangles are stealth blimps?  I liked the imagery in the story... would have spooked me out a bit even if I was convinced it was military.

Juan

I see blimps flying on their way to sporting events.  This triangle was moving much faster than the blimps do.  Though still not particularly fast.

ziznak

I get that but have you heard this theory about the triangle UFO's?  They are supposedly US military stealth blimps.  I don't think they are supposed to move like traditional blimps although I've heard several triangle UFO stories that reported wild accelerations and right angle turns that even some state of the art military stuff couldn't do.  I think they're called blimps because that's the closest match when thinking in terms of it's size.  Apparently these things are friggin huge and make no sound whatsoever.  Can you imagine something like that flying through the air and acting as a dirigible aircraft carrier?  I would love to have a sighting like yours... shit I'd love to have a UFO sighting period.

The General

Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster.
Now THAT'S supernatural.

After significant underworld manipulation, bribery, threats, and not a little supplication to N_______, I have secured the location for the annual Camazotz Automat Halloween séance (An excuse for paranormal-based debauchery.)

The house is empty and listed as off the market, yet somehow For Sale, existing in a poor man's quantum superposition - all paths leading to an indeterminate future.

Read: The bitch is haunted.

The house:

[attach=1]

I've always wanted to be the head of a coven of thirteen (like Jesus and King Arthur) but I can never manage to successfully contain more than five other freaks at a given moment whose schedules can mesh for any worthy results and do not overpower me with their madness/baggage.

So, we are six of one, half dozen the other. (Forgive me, Patrick.)

We call our group, "The Black Lodge," as inspired by Twin Peaks - or some Native American Manitou construct. Take your pick.

Several methods of communication will be utilized on this anniversary of Houdini's passing:

Electronic
Automatic Writing
Trance Medium
Implied Biological Sacrifice
Sex Magic
Demonic Evocation
Old mirror necromanteum set up (a favorite)
Lucid Dream contact

And three additional methods that shall go unnamed.

As well as prodigious amounts of recreational substances to be determined, all of which carry some implied quanta of the ability to facilitate communication with the godhead.

Speaking of this date in magic, it is common knowledge that Houdini was interred in a "gaffed coffin," designed for use while performing an illusion. A clipping for those unfamiliar with his Boyertown equipment:

[attach=2]

The history of the house being used tonight is on the negative side and the last three "psychics" who have investigated the house have suffered unfortunate and permanent side effects. I've verified these reports, but consider them coincidences. Fat psychic has heart attack? Another hit by a drunk driver? A third the victim of a violent crime? Statistically insignificant, but makes for great local legends.

Still. Forget the "investigators" who came later. One can't help but contemplate the more interesting history of the most recent four families who lived in the house over a three year period and why the house remains empty despite vigorous attempts to sell it.

I'm excited we have such a great location this year. One year, while organizing the event in conjunction with a group vacation, we ended up in the back room of a lodge in Kemah, TX. (Go ELKS B.P.O.E 2322!)

For the Halloween event, I prefer esoteric locations when possible, since this isn't merely our weekly hand-holding "come forth Lazarus" get together.

But in using this house, I feel like I'm pulling innocents into my circle of desired chaos.

Even now, glancing at my "stats" for this forum, one can't help but feel my "number" is somehow up, that my card is truly punched. 

Number of postings.... Hmmmm.... I see.
Add the digits of Total Topics Started.... well now.
Invert the Number of Polls Created... damn.
Divide the Number of Votes Cast by the three and.... and...

I certainly didn't plan these stats. It borders on being a bad omen

Ah, well. The show must go on! Damn the Pythagoreans!

Oh, did you hear? Dick Clark's disembodied core has hooked up with The Great Beast beyond the veil and they're forming a musical group. They call themselves AC/DC.

Har har har. That one's for Eddie Coyle, who would undoubtedly knowingly chuckle as well at my cartoon drawing of a Giger Counter replete with tentacles and oozing circuitry. "We're detecting bio-mechanical art over here. It's pegging the dial! We've got solid-state damnation all over the place! We're all contaminated!"

I seal this post with a cool song played on a cool guitar by a cool musician.

Analog indeed. I can think of no better description of my present state ... other than the words spoken over Harry's supernatural exit:

Master Wizard Even In Death.

(That is to say, "bury me in my trick coffin.")

Cam out.

WAY OUT.  (Again, sorry, No.  6)

P.S. As in some of PKD's work, the secret to eternal life is rumored to lie within the words above. If not, then perhaps in the video below.

Joe Walsh Performs "Analog Man"

[attachimg=3]

Eddie Coyle

Excellent Cam! You've made my All Saints Eve. And that ghastly pairing down below does give me shivers. The epitome of excess and decadence, an emissary of Abaddon...being paired with Crowley! But that tandem, whilst fearsome can never match the purely wicked dyad...

ShayP

LAM4:2

This experience took place sometime in the mid 1980's possibly 1985 or 86'. I was 9 or 10 years old I have two   brothers and we're living in the sleepy town of San Pedro, CA. My Mom tells me and my brother *"G" to go call my other brother *"Mike" he is at a neighbor's house playing . The neighbor's house which is a duplex apartment type house is two houses down from our house, so it's a short walk. It's dark outside probably about 8 in evening, we are walking down the sidewalk and now in front of the neighbor's house and about to step onto the property, when we looked up and witnessed a UFO hovering just above the roof of the duplex. Yes it was a metallic saucer shape craft hoovering and ocilating around it's axis. It was an AWESOME sight to see. We stood there in awe and just took in the sight. I remember that I looked back over my shoulder and looked across the street to see if anyone else was outside watching this with us, but nobody was out.  This craft didn't make any noise, the most interesting thing about it was it's lights that were around the perimeter or the lip of the craft. They were flashing all colors blue, red, yellow you name it.  The  craft itself was about 25 to 30 feet in diameter and it hovered about 10 feet above the roof and it was about 30 feet infront of us.  I remember there seemed to be a goldish/yellowish light that enveloped the whole craft. The whole experience seemed like it took 15 minutes, but in reality it was about 3 minutes. 
            We never saw the craft arrive nor leave, all I remember is that one second we are in awe looking at it, then the next we are no longer looking up but are looking towards our home and running towards our home. When we got home we told our Mother what we have just seen then a few minutes later my brother *Mike comes strolling in. We told him aswell.
        Now many years have gone by since this happened and sometimes I wondered if I just dreamed the whole thing up, but not too long ago my brother *Mike conversed with me that he remembers that night in question. Because he said he remembered that he interrogated my brother *G that night of the incident to divulge everything he saw.
       Now who was in that craft? I don't know. I always felt that the craft was from another dimension another realm .

* Names are changed to protect the innocent.

Nucky Nolan

That's a great account, LAM, and I believe it. It could be that you two saw some kind of experimental craft. I saw one or two (cough, cough) when we lived close to a military base. Our neighbor was a test pilot, and he likely was involved in one of my sightings.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 05, 2012, 08:00:54 PM
That's a great account, LAM, and I believe it. It could be that you two saw some kind of experimental craft. I saw one or two (cough, cough) when we lived close to a military base. Our neighbor was a test pilot, and he likely was involved in one of my sightings.
I never once thought the UFO was made by the hands of men.  I know it was a supernatural experience, because when people see strange lights in the sky they usually see them wizzing by not knowing where they are going. In my indicent that I discussed the UFO appeared right above the house we were going to, it was like it was waiting for us there. Like it knew where we were going.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: LAM4:2 on December 05, 2012, 08:45:27 PM
I never once thought the UFO was made by the hands of men.  I know it was a supernatural experience, because when people see strange lights in the sky they usually see them wizzing by not knowing where they are going. In my indicent that I discussed the UFO appeared right above the house we were going to, it was like it was waiting for us there. Like it knew where we were going.

You might be right; it's not for me to say. It might have been a coincidence that you were in the right place at the right time, as you didn't witness the craft's entrance and exit. I've had a Carl Jung library of synchronicities. I take them in stride if I can do so.

Sardondi

LAM4:2*, it sounds from the way you describe your experience, there's the possibility of some "lost time". Did I read that correctly?

Otherwise, I myself came to the whole c2c-verse in a different way. Rather than start life very open to paranormal/supernatural/alt explanations for inexplicable events such as the experience of LAM4:2, I pretty much was a hardcore rationalist until I was, oh, 35 or so. That was about the time I started to question the standard explanations used to pooh-pooh extraordinary events. I finally came to the conclusion that there are too many such events for them all to be mistakes, hoaxes or the product of confirmation bias. Plus I had to admit that the reasons given by various authority figures to reject first-hand witness reports of sightings and unusual events many times simply didn't hold up; whether from being merely unpersuasive, or outright and obvious lies and fraud.

So I came to the conclusion - the only one which I think can be intellectually supported - that (in the case of UFOs) something is up there which we haven't been told the truth about. I think we can safely say some observed craft could be human designed/manufactured/operated (d/m/o); just as we can I think safely say that some observed craft almost certainly cannot have been d/m/o by humans...at least from this age. I don't know who would have d/m/o those, just that it isn't contemporary humans. 

So, in contrast to the usual way these things go, I'm getting more open-minded about possible explanations for the Big Questions as I age, instead of less. Now, I still have no use for fraud or for stupid, lazy or prejudiced thinking, which means I think a lot of folks I come across in the "C2C world" are morons and goofballs. Still, when we get well-documented reports of, say, multiple police officers (including radio traffic) from several different jurisdictions observing and then following an aircraft-carrier-sized UFO as it slowly glided at a fairly low altitude across 2-3 midwestern states in the 90's...well, I hafta pay attention.

So I'm open to pretty much any kind of explanation. I don't think there's any doubt the US at a minimum has extensively flown triangle craft which seem to be powered by gravity somehow. But the other stuff - like full-speed 90° turns, instantaneous 0-to-20,000 mph acceleration, morphing, aircraft which are literally miles in length - these could be humans/different species who are time-travelers; extra-terrestrials traveling via portal/wormhole and/or "speed of thought"; even some kind of spiritual explanation.

We simply don't know, other than to say we can't know. And anyone who says we do know or even that we can know at this point is mistaken or has some other agenda than purely finding the truth.

Bottom line, I love hearing these experiences.

* That's an interesting textual choice, LAM. I bet which translation you used was vital in your decision to use it.

Quote from: Sardondi on December 06, 2012, 01:18:40 AM
LAM4:2*, it sounds from the way you describe your experience, there's the possibility of some "lost time". Did I read that correctly?

I don't believe we experienced lost time, like I said in reality the experience lasted about 3 minutes. But like I always believed what we saw was from another dimension the whole experience seemed "timeless" like the presence of time was diminished, so the experience seemed longer that it really was.

Nucky Nolan

I believe in some paranormal events. There definitely are cases that can't be explained by mundane theories. Too many people, over too many eras and too many places, have experienced the same events. It would be unwise to reject all of them out of hand.

Insanity

Ok, I'm am Amature Astronomer. Liveing in the grand PNW, a few times a year go up to minimaly light polluted/higher altitude sites to observe. 
This UFO story took place the last week of August, 2011. I cant remember what night( I was there 4 nights).
I was camped with 5 of my freinds, and there were also 20ish other people there.

It was about 1:30-2am, there were probaly 7 people still awake. All night you could see flares poping up  in the desert, there is a large military training rez a good distance away. Iiirc, they said in the newspaper they were doing tank war games that week.
I was just looking around, when I saw this thing in the western sky, flying right twards us, mabey a few thousand feet up. It was going very slow, and the only sound I could hear was this incredibly faint whisle( like a breeze though a bare tree) as it passed over head.
There were no red/green strobes on the wings, in the procedeing ~2 minutes, It few right over us, then off to the east, I watched it untill I couldent see it( still not seeing any strobe lights) anymore. I could make out a shape as it passed infront of the Milky way, it was a wide triangle. By this time I have got one of my freinds attention, and he's watching it as it recedes in the distance.

Now, I am 90% sure it was a B2 bomber, beings that there was a war game going on, and it just kinda resembled the silouete of one( a funny triangle).
But, the reason i'm not 100% sure, was how quiet this thing was, how slow it seemed to be flying( I have yet to find the stall speed of a B2), how big( makes me think it was flying low) and the fact that in civilian airspace, it dident have any strobes on. I've watched video's of B2 flyovers, and those things are loud when they are flying really low. I also don't remember seeing the "sawtooth" that they have on the back.

So that's it. :P
I guess my story kinds sucks, not all that fantasic but It's been something I think about every once in a while. I don't think It has anything to do with little green/grey aliens.  I guess, it could have been one of those stealth blimps people mention every once in a while.

Centurion40

Lots of stories of slow moving, flying triangles out there.  Art Bell saw one.

Assuming that it was a military aircraft flying in stealth mode, it wouldn't be using it's strobes- it would fly dark.  Perhaps it could fly with a sort of muffler (hence reduced sound), possibly also reducing it's speed.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: LAM4:2 on December 05, 2012, 07:02:04 PM

We never saw the craft arrive nor leave, all I remember is that one second we are in awe looking at it, then the next we are no longer looking up but are looking towards our home and running towards our home.

My twin sister and I had a similar experience when we were around 10 years old.  We are from Alaska and grew up going camping and hiking in the woods.  That summer, we were at our usual camp ground at Big Lake, Alaska, which is probably about 40 miles north of Anchorage.  It's very rural, but it's a recreational area with lots of camping, boating, and bar hopping going on.  My mom basically turned us loose every day while she and her friends went to the bar. 

So we're out in the woods exploring like we often did.  We had gone maybe 1/4 or 1/2 mile back when we saw something metallic in a clearing.   Neither one of us remembered the details of the object.  All we remember is that it was greyish metallic and was very much out of place way back in the woods.  Had it been a car or boat or something, we'd have played around on it.  But all we remember is seeing it, becoming terrified, and running back to our campsite.  I have no idea what it was or why we'd be terrified of it.  I just vaguely remember, and the memory has always been vague since the minute it happened, a greyish metallic object on the ground back in the middle of the woods. 

As adults, we've both had experiences that are odd.  We've had "dreams" where we're being taken away in a craft of some sort.  Sometimes you're being pulled through the ceiling, sometimes dragged under the bed.  I remember trying to grab my husband and not being able to move.  I've had numerous "sleep paralysis" experiences.  The odd thing is my dogs are aware of what's going on when it happens.  It most recently happened a few weeks ago.  I was in bed and woke up because my pointer-mix was barking furiously.  He's not a barker.  He only barks when he sees a stranger in his territory.  He was on the bed with me, and he was barking up a storm, staring in the doorway.   I opened my eyes and tried to sit up, and I was totally paralyzed.  He kept barking away, and I tried to tell him "Get him!," but I could not speak.  He then laid down and I felt myself losing consciousness.  This also happened with my little pug.  I woke up to him barking at something and I had to fight to stay conscious to see what was going on, but I was unable to.

The most disturbing incident occurred back in '98 or so.  My husband was stationed in Korea at the time, so my daughter and I moved into a small apartment to save money.  We shared the one bedroom.   Went to bed as usual.  I woke up fighting sleep paralysis and terror and managed to open my eyes to see someone in Air Force blues standing next to my bed.   We've been military for years, so I know the various uniforms.  There were other "entities" with this person in blues, but I could not make out what they were.  I tried to fight to stay awake, but I could not.  Here's the horrific part:  The next morning, my daughter woke up and told me she had a dream about men coming in the room at night to kidnap us.  They were wearing blue suits.  WTF?  Could we both have had the same dream?  I guess it's somewhat possible, but highly unlikely. 

So have I had UFO experiences?  I don't know.  I feel weird even discussing it.  I'm open minded, but I'm I'm also skeptical.  However, I seem to have a lot of these experiences.  I can't explain them.  If it was just sleep paralysis, I could accept that it was just that.  But with the dogs being active participants in the events and my daughter having the same experience and my twin having similar experiences across the country, I have to wonder.  ???

Forgot to add one other possibly related detail.  When my daughter was a toddler, she'd wake up every morning with nosebleeds.  Doctor didn't find any reason for them.  One day I was cleaning her up after she woke up, and she said her nose bleeds because the people in blue suits take her up to their castle in the sky and blow smoke in her face.  LOL.  Is this related to my experiences?  I don't know.   I can't really explain any of it.  But, again, we have people in blue suits as part of the story.