• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bill Waggoner

Started by Hitech Lolife, May 25, 2010, 12:48:36 AM

Hitech Lolife

Anyone hear this guy go ballistic and accuse a called asking 'how to protect her kids on the net' of being a hacker and refusing to talk to her? lol

valdez

Yeah.  The guy was in a panic.  Bit of an oddball in general.

stevesh

The guy was a complete moron.

Only Noory knew less about computers and spamming than this character. He calls himself a spammer in the title of his book and, in the next breath, denies it.

Every spammer, scammer. phisher and, apparently anyone who doesn't like the guy is a 'hacker', and it seems almost everyone in the world is out to kill him.

A complete waste of two hours.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: stevesh on May 25, 2010, 11:31:13 AM
The guy was a complete moron.

Only Noory knew less about computers and spamming than this character. He calls himself a spammer in the title of his book and, in the next breath, denies it.

Every spammer, scammer. phisher and, apparently anyone who doesn't like the guy is a 'hacker', and it seems almost everyone in the world is out to kill him.

A complete waste of two hours.

It was almost a new low for the Nooron himself.  The cheese on the cracker was when George ended the "interview" with his perennially hollow accolade, "fascinating".

MV/Liberace!

wow.  i'm going to have to check out this show.  sounds like a hoot.  welcome to the forums.

KnyeGuy

The premise of the show attracted me to it. Too bad this guy is completely whacked out of his head.
HiTech Lolife, I tuned in around the time he got the call from the woman, and shrieked at her for stalking him. I couldn't see the connection...I mean, she didn't even sound like she knew who the hell he was. It was some normal sounding woman asking a normal question.

awguy

Quote from: KnyeGuy on July 09, 2010, 12:54:20 AM
I tuned in around the time he got the call from the woman, and shrieked at her for stalking him. I couldn't see the connection...I mean, she didn't even sound like she knew who the hell he was. It was some normal sounding woman asking a normal question.

I was working early mornings that week and tuned in at the exact moment they put that woman on the air. She sounded normal to me. I went back the next day and listened to the entire interview. I mentioned in another thread that I was really looking forward to this show as internet safety is a topic that I am interested in. I was hoping that this Bill Waggoner guy (who I had never heard of) was going to be a credible guest on the topic... I want that two hours back.

punkinpie

Quote from: Hitech Lolife on May 25, 2010, 12:48:36 AM
Anyone hear this guy go ballistic and accuse a called asking 'how to protect her kids on the net' of being a hacker and refusing to talk to her? lol

It made me wonder if a bill collector finally tracked him down.  It was a little over the top with paranoia.

bill.waggoner

Quote from: valdez on May 25, 2010, 03:52:31 AM
     Yeah.  The guy was in a panic.  Bit of an oddball in general.
Damn right I was in a PANIC. That bitch was insane, her code name was JANE DORMER. Totally insane stalker who I hope is DEAD.
I mean all you have to do to see my point is lookup the Bill Waggoner "CREW" and you will see I've been stalked for years.
WTF

bill.waggoner

Quote from: Marc.Knight on May 25, 2010, 11:41:58 AM

Cheese Cracker? That's a new one.

It was almost a new low for the Nooron himself.  The cheese on the cracker was when George ended the "interview" with his perennially hollow accolade, "fascinating".

bill.waggoner

Funny, you guys do not know me, but if you listen to the WHOLE INTERVIEW and when I was on the Alex Jones show along with my 1000's of podcasts you might understand. I was the original Snowden WikiLeaks guy. That crazy bitch was the FIRST caller on the show... how is that POSSIBLE... The first fucking caller! Of course I freaked out, I didn't want to hear a word the bitch had to say and refused. George knew I was DEAD serious and she was a hacking, crazy, stalking bitch. At the time I was a little scared but know if I could do it again with that nasty bitch, I would have exposed who she really was.... laugh all you want but when or if ever your privacy and life is destroyed by these fucking crazy TROLLS HACKERS then let me know how FUNNY that is.
Bill Waggoner

bill.waggoner

Quote from: punkinpie on July 16, 2010, 09:49:56 AM
It made me wonder if a bill collector finally tracked him down.  It was a little over the top with paranoia.
You would paranoid as well when the first caller on the show was the most infamous stalking hacking troll on the internet.
If I could put a bullet between the bitches eyes that would be nice.
Show would have been even more cool if George screened his callers a little better.

bill.waggoner

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on May 25, 2010, 01:38:57 PM
wow.  i'm going to have to check out this show.  sounds like a hoot.  welcome to the forums.
It was a HOOT alright... skyrocketed me right to hells gate.

Robert

Can I take it this guy's not the cosmetic scientist by that name?