• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 04:29:04 AM
   On to the future.

The one where you refund all the people you have stolen from, thief? 

Nighty night Princess, shouldn't stay up so late to fish.  At your age, you probably need all the rest you can get. 

Mr. Fidget

I have defended myself from the trolls on this forum for months. I have won over the minds of people that have the ability/willingness to objectively perceive the facts I have presented.
   I have now imported a group of professional trolls that are my friends in artistic spirit, and people who's creative endeavors I respect and enjoy. Beating me senseless by a couple of people will likely come to an end very soon.

mf
Welcome aboard Diamond Club Night Attack crew!

I hope you brought your potty mouth and your troll face. They are more than welcome in this forum in spades diamonds.
<> Don't worry about making a mess of my thread, or anything else on this forum, your freedom of speech trumps their stupidity.
   Thanks bart, funny pic of the "competitor's" workspace, nice of him to pick up the mantel... and share my work. What's the sincerest form of flattery again? I had a feeling the bellbot could not even hold my welcome post, especially when told to do so. Just thought I'd show the weakness of his arm(s) by making him prove it. Gabcasters you'll be learning a thing or two around here, if you have the ability to learn.... from people who know how to make a free speech podcast, engage with the community, support that community, and accept what that community offers as a result. They make your niche also ran, look like a gutter bound drunk. Hacking the system, indeed... for entertainment, not to make other people wrong.
   Bart, thanks for your help you won't be flying solo anymore. <> dc...  bart is cool, krudmellon... not so much. I would like to point out that sharing my work, detailing exactly how to make it, and giving that away with absolutely no expectation of anything is far from being a "thief." As a kid, that may have been an appropriate appraisal. Now a more appropriate term, for me would be "a person on a mission to clear up broken agreements." 
   What I am now, is an artist. An accomplished, experienced, multimedia artist... known around the world for sharing my work, for what people offer, not what fits into my business plan. I don't have a business plan, I am NOT in business.

The one and only, real Mr. Fidget, as heard around the world on Art Bell's Coast to Coast show in 1997 three consecutive broadcasts in a row, culminating in an extensive interview from a pay phone, where I shared with the world how to make my fidgets... at no cost, more than once. A best of Coast to Coast classic replayed in 2009. All this is detailed above including questions that are being offered, as if they had not been asked and answered above, by people that are unwilling to take the time to investigate the information enough to discern the answer to those questions already told.
:)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 09:55:59 AM
    people that are unwilling to take the time to investigate the information enough to discern the answer to those questions already told.
:)

They don't care, that's why,  twat.

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 09:55:59 AM
   What I am now, is an artist. An accomplished, experienced, multimedia artist... known around the world for sharing my work, for what people offer, not what fits into my business plan. I don't have a business plan, I am NOT in business.

Known around the world....  Cool story bro.

And we kinda already knew you didn't have a business plan since 97. Also, no one here is worried about your imaginary online army.  Your idle, passive aggressive threats hold no weight in this place.  You know how many online fuckwits like you have promised to "take down the systems" they dont like?  And since you publicly insinuated it, this should be interesting.     Now the only question is, can I get a bowl of popcorn prepped, and make it back here before you post another bundle of your patented bullshit?

You are quickly becoming remembered for your delusions, not the product scammed thousands of people with.   

Khameleon808

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 29, 2014, 07:12:36 AM

Despite what Bart and I went back and forth on, I gotta say his pictures are hilarious and appropriate.   

coaster

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 02:51:46 AM
But hey guys.  Since Mr. Smidgit did mention my videos...  Why not clear out all the wasted braincells used replying to that dipshit and head over to check a couple out?
good stuff. and you are right about rendering times. heres a video i made a couple years back.
web

Khameleon808

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2014, 11:48:56 AM
good stuff. and you are right about rendering times. heres a video i made a couple years back.
web

Oh hell yeah!  Is that plexus?   Looks like it was done in AE or 3ds.   Good work man!  Do you still mess with that stuff?

Sweet, you make YTPs?  I have a couple of those too.    Do you know TSN? 

coaster

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 11:51:53 AM
Oh hell yeah!  Is that plexus?   Looks like it was done in AE or 3ds.   Good work man!  Do you still mess with that stuff?
Yeah. Cinema 4d, a ton of xpresso. And AE. I lost all of my programs when my hard rive crashed. photoshop, AE, cinema 4d, and various video editing software. It sucks. Here is another one I made. If you are familiar with Nick Campbell over at greyscalegorilla, he made a tutorial and I added some stuff to it. I think my favorite part of this video is the sound effects. They took longer than the rest of the video to make.
Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 11:51:53 AM
Sweet, you make YTPs?  I have a couple of those too.    Do you know TSN?
Dont know TSN but yeah lol, I made a few ytp's back in the day.
spin

Khameleon808

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2014, 11:57:24 AM
Yeah. Cinema 4d, a ton of xpresso. And AE. I lost all of my programs when my hard rive crashed. photoshop, AE, cinema 4d, and various video editing software. It sucks. Here is another one I made. If you are familiar with Nick Campbell over at greyscalegorilla, he made a tutorial and I added some stuff to it. I think my favorite part of this video is the sound effects. They took longer than the rest of the video to make. Dont know TSN but yeah lol, I made a few ytp's back in the day.
spin

Im still a bit behind in my c4d and maya/3ds.  Still tryin to keep up with Kramer over at Videocopilot for stuff in AE.   This is some pretty cool stuff man, you should get back into that someday.    Same with you on the 'sound' thing.  I used to make hundreds of test animations but it was only when adding the "swooshes" and all the drone/ambient noises, that they came to life

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2014, 11:57:24 AM
yeah lol, I made a few ytp's back in the day.

Your sentence mixing is epic. I wish cs188 would put out more shit. Or Orpheusftw.  I miss the old KOTH YTP days

coaster

The irony is I first started using cinema 4d for 2d art, but I soon fell in love with motion design. Videocopilot is the go to source for AE stuff. I hope one day soon I am able to upgrade the computer and get those programs back, because I did some freelancing on the side, and it was nice having the extra money. Heres an example of the '2d' stuff I would make. Wasnt bad being paid 200-400 dollars for one picture.

Khameleon808

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2014, 12:15:54 PM
The irony is I first started using cinema 4d for 2d art, but I soon fell in love with motion design. Videocopilot is the go to source for AE stuff. I hope one day soon I am able to upgrade the computer and get those programs back, because I did some freelancing on the side, and it was nice having the extra money. Heres an example of the '2d' stuff I would make. Wasnt bad being paid 200-400 dollars for one picture.

Damn dude! I can see how you could freelance easily.  I don't know if you remember a site a long time ago called Abnormis or Depthcore. Reminds me of that crossed with a bit of Tool Album art.   Hell yeah man.   

What hardware would you need? I'd gladly donate any funds via paypal for parts to continuing to do stuff like that.    Also, since we are both good at sentence mixing, I was thinking how creative we could get with chopping up Fidget's phone calls :)

Im sure his story would be more interesting with some SUS, WAAOW, OR FRERRF.

WildCard

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 11:16:16 AM
Your idle, passive aggressive threats hold no weight in this place.
Were you around when he got banned the first time? He threatened to sue "the gabcast" for recording his call without his permission.
<insert tedious, lengthy equivocation here>
Silly gidget, you couldn't afford a lawyer then and you don't have any friends now.
Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 11:17:25 AM
Despite what Bart and I went back and forth on, I gotta say his pictures are hilarious and appropriate.
haha. "DO NOT FEED THE ZOMBIE". Which is exactly what I'm doing right now. As you were.  :P

Yorkshire pud

What format did you sell the pictures? Digital or Hard copy as in printed out large format? Did you retain the copywrite? I'm interested in how you get commissioned and present such stuff.

coaster

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 12:21:33 PM
Damn dude! I can see how you could freelance easily.  I don't know if you remember a site a long time ago called Abnormis or Depthcore. Reminds me of that crossed with a bit of Tool Album art.   Hell yeah man.   

What hardware would you need? I'd gladly donate any funds via paypal for parts to continuing to do stuff like that.    Also, since we are both good at sentence mixing, I was thinking how creative we could get with chopping up Fidget's phone calls :)

Im sure his story would be more interesting with some SUS, WAAOW, OR FRERRF.
The problem isnt the software so much as its the hard drive space. I had to use an older hard drive and there isnt enough space to install anything. And yes, how hilarious would it be to edit a fidgit phone call? hahah
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:22:53 PM
What format did you sell the pictures? Digital or Hard copy as in printed out large format? Did you retain the copywrite? I'm interested in how you get commissioned and present such stuff.
I would sell both a jpeg version and the original photoshop file so the buyer could resize it. The originals were sometimes larger than 10k pixels and 300 dpi for printing purposes. And no, I usually didnt retain the copywrite.

Khameleon808

Quote from: WildCard on July 29, 2014, 12:22:16 PM
Were you around when he got banned the first time? He threatened to sue "the gabcast" for recording his call without his permission.

You know, I JUST found that out last night catching up on the last couple weeks' casts.   I hope this dude realizes that when you call into a program that's archived, its pretty much implied that you forego your permission to be needed.  Otherwise, every radioshow/cast would have interval tones while broadcasting/archiving.

I dont really imagine this guy knows alot about law. Especially after showing all of us how the law handed his ass to him nearly 20 years ago.  And now he is gonna bring a d-list group of Anonymous-wannabe twats  to do what exactly?  Flood the forums, Hack users?  Please.  A santa cruz street rat, phoning in his delusional performances.  We are truly living in the FIDGITAL AGE

So was he part of the site-wide unbanning?  Is that how this turd got back in here? 
I even heard on the cast that this was the only time b_dubb has ignored someone.  You gotta be pretty damn annoying to make someone use a feature they havent used yet.    Not the magical kind of 'ignore' that Fidget puts us all on. Where he can still see everything.   

Fidget reminds me of the guy that pulls out his cell phone at a cop and talks shit until he gets his ass beat. Then talks about his "rights" in court.     I would have LOVED to have been on the beach that day those security guards stole his manhood.   The 17 year old butthurt that would follow is legendary.  Its as if the security guards had a natural instinct that this was the type of guy who needed his ass beat. All while crying for his bike back.  Script worthy material

Too bad there's already a movie about a whiny, pubescent inventor that has to go through hell to get his precious bike back. 

Mr. Fidget

For the record misinformed fools, with MV as my witness, I have never been banned from bellgab. Nor have I ever "threatened" legal action against bellgab or any other participant in this forum. Your inability to discern truth, from fiction, is why you're wasting the surplus of free time that you have, in my thread.
   I know you doubt my ability to walk away from Bellgab, and you think you'd be so much happier if I did. I have a feeling in the long run the hypocrisy around here will get a brighter light shone on it than anyone would ever have imagined, at this point.
   Watch the water pass beneath the bridge, like I watch the air pass between your ears... Gabbers.

The Mr. Fidget

<edit> I have made clear through my avenue of speaking to with the Diamond Club boys men individuals that I am in no way advocating a "take down of Bellscab" any participation that they choose is their own decision. I do not consider them "my army." I do however consider them an outside source, an external opinion, and a force to be reckoned with... if, and when, they make up their mind to do anything... of which I have no expectations, only hopes experiences that show me they have more critical thinking skill than any of the people I've seen participate in this forum... with a very few possible exceptions. <>

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 01:20:30 PM
   For the record misinformed fools, with MV as my witness, I have never been banned from bellgab. Nor have I ever "threatened" legal action against bellgab or any other participant in this forum. Your inability to discern truth, from fiction, is why you're wasting the surplus of free time that you have, in my thread.

Oh yes you did!! You made veiled threats to sue Gabcast and MV..Later you tried to pass it off as joking and that you were misunderstood (Oh boy I bet that one follows you through life!), but you did make the threats.

:'("You're hijacking my thread! It's ALL about ME!" :'(

ACE of CLUBS

Ahhhhhhhh ...... to the casual observer, it appears that the entity known as 'Mr. Fidget' owns this thread, and has 'many fish on the string' ......... troll on with impunity!   ;D

Bart Ell

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 29, 2014, 02:22:48 PM
Ahhhhhhhh ...... to the casual observer, it appears that the entity known as 'Mr. Fidget' owns this thread, and has 'many fish on the string' ......... troll on with impunity!   ;D

Khameleon808

<edit> I have made clear through my avenue of speaking to with the Diamond Club boys men individuals that I am in no way advocating a "take down of Bellscab" any participation that they choose is their own decision. I do not consider them "my army." I do however consider them an outside source, an external opinion, and a force to be reckoned with... if, and when, they make up their mind to do anything... of which I have no expectations, only hopes experiences that show me they have more critical thinking skill than any of the people I've seen participate in this forum... with a very few possible exceptions. <>

You DID advocate this intention by directing them here. Whoever the fuck "they" are.  And if something does happen, it will be because of wheels YOU set in motion. At which point your anonymity will cease to exist, I will personally see to that. I know enough about you if legal action ever DID need to be taken, it would be quickly.  So I'd tread lightly from this post on. As well as your fucktard friends.    Everything is logged, even your first edits. Wiping up previous threats wont save you from being the suspect that has to name all involved.     But since I have seen this type of threat go without action so many times,  I am gonna call bullshit on your little spook army of 'elite'.  So for now, the people of bellgab wont know who you are.  There may be a rule against publicly sharing private information. But there's nothing about privately sharing your public information. All of which I now possess.  I even know what color your fucking watch is.  And btw, following close to 3x as many people as are following you on Twitter is not really something to brag about. Im following 150 and followed by 388. All cohesive to my field.  Not randomly scattered nobodies like on yours.   

You have no more cards to hold.

So pack up your threats and go fuck yourself. 

Bart Ell

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 29, 2014, 02:22:48 PM

WildCard

Quote from: WildCard on July 29, 2014, 12:22:16 PM
<insert tedious, lengthy equivocation here>
Nor have I ever "threatened" legal action against bellgab or any other participant in this forum.
Thats a good doggie.
Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 29, 2014, 10:37:39 AM
   More good news for Bellgab from the Mr. Fidget department... there will be no DMCA takedown notice from me! You might want to get with the legal beagles and craft an appropriate disclaimer, thus shield your posterior.
pps. I called from a phone, you recorded it, and have shared that recording publicly. There is no legal advisement of such. I'd call legal, and look into that.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1643.480
I am in no way advocating a "take down of Bellscab" any participation that they choose is their own decision. I do not consider them "my army." I do however consider them an outside source, an external opinion, and a force to be reckoned with... if, and when, they make up their mind to do anything... of which I have no expectations, only hopes
I didn't tell you to make more threats. Bad doggie! Bad!

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 29, 2014, 10:37:39 AM
I called from a phone, you recorded it, and have shared that recording publicly.

::calls radio show to get story out. gets angry that call was recorded and played for everyone:: 

b_dubb

That's really excellent.  I hope you upgrade computer soon so you can make more of these.

Mr. Fidget

My "gift" to catsmile, *poof* what tl;dr.
mf