• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

b_dubb

bellgab.com is now an informational web site for mr. fidget's many ubber helpful thing-a-mah-jiggers. enjoy

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 09:25:43 AM
Ps. They are for external use only.

Bummer.  I figured they'd be great at cleaning out the intestines.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: b_dubb on May 19, 2014, 09:31:52 AM
bellgab.com is now an informational web site for mr. fidget's many ubber helpful thing-a-mah-jiggers. enjoy
Sorry about the typo's I did all this on a $40 phone that is lucky I didn't throw it out the window the 50th time it lost my post.
   One thread does not a site takeover make. ;)

Mr. Fidget

ps. I'll be back when the dust settles.

[attachimg=1]

Jackstar

Is this... some kind of... performance art?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 19, 2014, 09:27:04 AM
You can wrap the bike chain around your hands-its a technique used in illegal street fights extremely brutal stuff.
Could not find the door, but I'll find it after I dispel this illusion.
   1) None of those are wrapable strands of chain, it's art not weaponry.
   2) Rocks are not controversial, yet do more damage than most any hand trinket.
   3) The mind that used it that way is the controversy. Think, act.
   4) Ever heard of a gun? I hear they can cause a lot of harm, I digress.

Thanks for the dialogue folks, I look forward to the day we can all laugh about this, but for now it's just you guys. This mess brings me to tears.

Mr. Fidget

ps. That one below, kinda heavy. See ya soon-ish.

[attachimg=1]   

Mr. Fidget

Like a moth to a flame, I just wanted to nip this one in the bud:
   "We dont have a boot on the back of your neck."
   When Art Bell said on hundreds of stations in simulcast "No credible journalist should speak to Mr. Fidget until everyone has their fidgets." he placed his sh#t kickers right on my neck, and he never let up or spoke to me since, and HE KNOWS IT'S WRONG.
Mr. FIDGET

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 19, 2014, 07:50:19 AM
That was the Eagles, not Confucius.

all this whinin and cryin and pitchin a fit.

area51drone

Anyone who can talk this much bullshit on Bellgab deserves airtime with Coast.

wr250

we are viscious vicious  but vaguely loveable arent we

fixed

bigchucka

Quote from: area51drone on May 19, 2014, 11:28:15 AM

or GabCast?  The hosts of that show's thoughts on this?  He was one of those interesting people Art would find back in the day.... that qualify him?

McPhallus

Quote from: wr250 on May 19, 2014, 11:37:26 AM
we are viscious but vaguely loveable arent we

Don't try to pour us too fast.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: area51drone on May 19, 2014, 11:28:15 AM
In the event you had your conversation styles intermingled, I'll give you a pass on this one. ;)
Bullshit aka bovine fecies in my lexicon is that which is untrue, an attempt to deceive.
Now if my babblefish is not wrong, I think you meant "talk this much smack."
There are no lies in my posts.
Mr. Fidget

ps. I cut the following art by hand and eye, with a snap-off utility knife.
[attachimg=1]

And for any skeptics amongst my thread
, here is some evidence:
[attachimg=2]

Juan

Mr. Fidget's post caused me to call up and play my copy of the show.  Without that, I would not have remembered that the Grand Canyon, per Dr. Wendy Lockwood, Ph. D. (her own designation), was caused by a nuclear explosion.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 10:30:32 AM
   Like a moth to a flame, I just wanted to nip this one in the bud:
   "We dont have a boot on the back of your neck."
   When Art Bell said on hundreds of stations in simulcast "No credible journalist should speak to Mr. Fidget until everyone has their fidgets." he placed his sh#t kickers right on my neck, and he never let up or spoke to me since, and HE KNOWS IT'S WRONG.
Mr. FIDGET
I still don't understand any of this, but as a businessman you failed to deliver. Art had every right to call you out on it.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 03:52:33 PM
I still don't understand any of this, but as a businessman you failed to deliver. Art had every right to call you out on it.
At no point did you read anywhere that I thought Art had no right to his free speech. As for your understanding, you can't discern the iceberg. Duh. How could you understand my 17 year quest to solve this. Thus I'm making my book to help folks such as yourself have at least an informed position to make rational judgments, based on the facts of occurrence. Again, 17 years of a 23 year project CANNOT be understood on a thread typed on my phone, while I should be asleep.
   I wonder if you can understand this:
If I were not of genuine intent, why would I bother. I could make lockpicks out of a steak knife and bench grinder, and breeze right through any standard lock in moments. A half-rake and tortion tool, will blow right through 95% of locks. So get a Medeco.
   Ever heard of airsnort? Do you have a check book with routing numbers? Do you think if I were a criminal all those accounts data I recieved would have not been compromised?
   If I wanted the money, I'd be on an island getting a massage.
   When I was 16, the FBI stopped by and took me to lunch, making clear that my activities with the c-64 would have to stop. Why the western region security for Ma Bell took me to lunch is another story.
   Most people don't own their money, it owns them.

Mr. Fidget

area51drone

Bullshit meaning you talk and talk and talk but get nowhere Mr. Nonsense.    Aside from the 1% of your babble that almost makes sense, what the fuck are you talking about?   

And for that reason, you should be on Coast.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 04:32:24 PM

At no point did you read anywhere that I thought Art had no right to his free speech. As for your understanding, you can't discern the iceberg.
I think you are the only one who understands what you are talking about. Its all Japanese to me.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: area51drone on May 19, 2014, 04:40:37 PM
Bullshit meaning you talk and talk and talk but get nowhere Mr. Nonsense.    Aside from the 1% of your babble that almost makes sense, what the fuck are you talking about?   

And for that reason, you should be on Coast.
You my "friend," are self revelatory. How about a question regarding a specific thing you are not able to grasp. Maybe if you go start at the top and read down, consulting reference when needed, and come back to my thread with more than troll bait.
Mr. Fidget

Re: Ever being on Coast, no thanks.

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 04:42:09 PM
I think you are the only one who understands what you are talking about. Its all Japanese to me.
You should consult your language preferences and try "english" should clear up the Japanese issue.
   You are completely correct it really is difficult to comprehend, and nobody else can understand it without SEEING THE DOCUMENTS.
Mr. Fidget

Juan

Oh, it's in the data.

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 10:30:32 AM

I bet Art regrets bumping the Atlantis chick now.

area51drone

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 05:00:25 PM
You my "friend," are self revelatory. How about a question regarding a specific thing you are not able to grasp. Maybe if you go start at the top and read down, consulting reference when needed, and come back to my thread with more than troll bait.
Mr. Fidget

You can stir pancakes into your cheese.

signed,
Mr. Fuckyou

Mr. Fidget

Ahhh the joys of free speech! -Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 06:21:03 PM
Ahhh the joys of free speech! -Mr. Fidget

Your image attachments are giving me a sore neck. Do you have a bike chain that will cure that?  ;)

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: jazmunda on May 19, 2014, 06:30:39 PM
Your image attachments are giving me a sore neck. Do you have a bike chain that will cure that?  ;)
Sorry, the phone shows it to me correct, and serves it up as above.
I bet this one may help.
Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

Tarbaby

Mental issues. Yes, mental issues. hmmm…
I mean, it's been 17 years for chrissakes. You referred  above to the alleged assault as an accident. And you also made various threats in  your description above. I don't see how a radio show has any obligation to respond to you or return your calls.

onan

Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit?

wr250

Quote from: onan on May 19, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

i dont give one either.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 19, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

Define shit.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 19, 2014, 07:07:07 PM
first clue: goatse

Goatse? Never heard of it. Guess I'll fire up the old google machine and look it up. Thanks for that. You have done me a great ...... holy shit! My eyes! THEY BURN! Oh the humanity.