• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

bigchucka

IIRC, wasn't the gist of this story people sent money and didn't get squat in return.  You got outed on Coast for doing this to the listeners that liked your story and now you're pissy with them for protecting us, the fans?  Don't you realize that if you want to bilk people it has to be done with herbal supplements, remote viewing stock markets, and trips with Hoagland to be OK with Coast?

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 19, 2014, 03:37:54 AM
The Gabcast will tell your story.

Yeah, that'll work.  I'm thinking this guy had kind of a distinctive voice and personality.

Mr. Fidget

If I were blessed with the ability to make up stuff like this, I'd not be doing it here.
   Indeed I am he, and I thank you for the compliment. There were 2 phones, outside Zanatto's grocery, the truck driver was delivering to Erik's deli, it was all real, and Art knows he just set me aside in my hour of need. When I was a couple days late, and I saw the trouble coming I called in (you know... the trick I proved) Art blew me off the line, saying "don't call till everyone has their fidgets."
   So I never did, and I've been banging my head on they're door ever since, thus this deep dizzy feeling in my cranium.
:)
Mr. Fidget

bigchucka

Out of curiosity.... did customers ever get straightened out?  Were there any attempts to do so?  What's your capability to get that done?  Any records of payments received still exist?  Anyone on this forum pay and never get anything?

I don't mean to go off on ya, man.  Rough things happen to people.  I'm going through a bad patch myself.  But flat out screwing people over... that karma is gonna bite you in the ass, or at least it would if the Universe is fair.  Sometimes it isn't though...

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: bigchucka on May 19, 2014, 04:36:46 AM
IIRC, wasn't the gist of this story people sent money and didn't get squat in return.  You got outed on Coast for doing this to the listeners that liked your story and now you're pissy with them for protecting us, the fans?  Don't you realize that if you want to bilk people it has to be done with herbal supplements, remote viewing stock markets, and trips with Hoagland to be OK with Coast?

Yeah, that'll work.  I'm thinking this guy had kind of a distinctive voice and personality.
I like the humor, and I appreciate your positioning, but what about the bigfoot in captivity? Total KNOWING fraud, brought back to make good (not so with those other scams you so clearly elucidate) and me, stuck with people lying about what I did. I never got a date in court to defend myself, and since you only know what you think happened...
In what way are they protecting you? I told everyone HOW to make them themselves. I had no plan to make any sale offer. Art put photos (go wayback it) of five designs, and I clearly told him ONE, the one with the COMIC BOOK about it. This whole thing is so screwed up BECAUSE THEY WONT LET YOU HEAR IT AND THEY WONT LOOK AT MY DOCUMENTS. I HAVE THE RECORDS, and they have no idea what happened because they won't meet to see them.
   The wheels in motion on this will crush them, they want everyone to just forget.
Mr. Fidget

ps Obviously I'm trying to make this all RIGHT and saying I ripped people off without any examination is why there were witch hunts. Give me some slack, please.

bigchucka

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 01:40:14 AM
I was always confused as to why Art would give radio time to someone who made gizmos out of bike chains. Isn't that what it was? I remember listening to the show and saying to myself "really Art? This is the best we can do?" Perhaps I missed something crucial during the show that somehow made the subject matter even mildly interesting.

Sometimes crazy ideas work.  Look at "pet rocks"... and then "pet rock funerals".

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: bigchucka on May 19, 2014, 04:46:19 AM
Out of curiosity.... did customers ever get straightened out?  Were there any attempts to do so?  What's your capability to get that done?  Any records of payments received still exist?  Anyone on this forum pay and never get anything?

I don't mean to go off on ya, man.  Rough things happen to people.  I'm going through a bad patch myself.  But flat out screwing people over... that karma is gonna bite you in the ass, or at least it would if the Universe is fair.  Sometimes it isn't though...
First question is free, 9.99 each hereinafter. Seriously though, do you hear me asking you for anything, other than questions?
In order: Some, yes, limited, yes, & we'll see.

Mr. Fidget

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 04:53:25 AM
I like the humor, and I appreciate your positioning, but what about the bigfoot in captivity? Total KNOWING fraud, brought back to make good (not so with those other scams you so clearly elucidate) and me, stuck with people lying about what I did. I never got a date in court to defend myself, and since you only know what you think happened...
In what way are they protecting you? I told everyone HOW to make them themselves. I had no plan to make any sale offer. Art put photos (go wayback it) of five designs, and I clearly told him ONE, the one with the COMIC BOOK about it. This whole thing is so screwed up BECAUSE THEY WONT LET YOU HEAR IT AND THEY WONT LOOK AT MY DOCUMENTS. I HAVE THE RECORDS, and they have no idea what happened because they won't meet to see them.
   The wheels in motion on this will crush them, they want everyone to just forget.
Mr. Fidget

ps Obviously I'm trying to make this all RIGHT and saying I ripped people off without any examination is why there were witch hunts. Give me some slack, please.

I am thinking you did give a "part list" for the simplest one.  I will give you that...  And what I stated about the facts was one side of the story.  I'm smart enough to realize there's always THREE sides to every story...

BTW, members here do a weekly live podcast called GabCast.  It's usually on...well... tonight.  8pm Eastern time if memory serves me correctly.  It would give you a chance to call/skype and talk to members here about the whole story.... there's a thread here for it under General Talk Radio/Podcasts.

That is...if they're doing a show tonight.  Jazmunda or another member that hosts it usually advertises in a post beforehand...

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 02:40:33 AM
I am the only person to ever call in and be held as a guest for the remainder of the show.

Evelyn Paglini.

onan

no show tonight, next week. every two weeks a show, unless there is another show in between, or after.

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 05:38:43 AM
   I'll be happy to participate in the gabcast at the right moment, tonight I am not ready for. I've learned enough in the last 17 years not to get into another situation unprepared, without an action plan.
   As for proving I'm really me, call anytime day or night 24/7/365 and if my hands are not full, I'll answer. If I don't you'll hear my voice on voicemail, and I'll get back to you. I'm ok with talking to anyone, anytime.

Mr. Fidget

I'd retract giving your ph number here.  MV sometimes gets touchy about that, especially if it's another member's info... it's gotten people booted.  I'd "modify" your post and take that part out.

Mr. Fidget

Too late to modify, and it is my number. I've no concern about being booted, if things work out that way, think of all the time I'll save trying to justify myself. ;)
   If the mod wants to scrub it, fine. Till then call and see (hear) for yourself.
   Otherwise just accept I'm the guy.

Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: bigchucka on May 19, 2014, 05:38:56 AM
Evelyn Paglini.

Come with a time and date for that, notwithstanding she was not at a payphone. You'd have been closer with captain crunch who was interviewed from a payphone, but it was scheduled.

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 05:58:19 AM
Come with a time and date for that, notwithstanding she was not at a payphone. You'd have been closer with captain crunch who was interviewed from a payphone, but it was scheduled.

Wasn't from a payphone... but was the night he had open lines looking for a witch.  And can't remember if she was on for the entire rest of the show as well, but when she got through she was on for a while.  I even think Art took calls for anyone who had q's for her...

Not taking away from what you was able to accomplish, though.  I was just addressing the "open line caller" becoming a guest part.  That's how Art has found some of his guests... Some I think over the years had also gotten on by sending a fax.

jazmunda

Quote from: bigchucka on May 19, 2014, 05:38:56 AM
Evelyn Paglini.

Was Mel of Mel's Hole fame originally a caller or a faxer who Art then called?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: jazmunda on May 19, 2014, 06:06:21 AM
Was Mel of Mel's Hole fame originally a caller or a faxer who Art then called?
If I had a braincell with that data, I'm afraid it got flipped by a cosmic ray and that segment of my brain seems unreadable. ;)
Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on May 19, 2014, 01:40:14 AM
I was always confused as to why Art would give radio time to someone who made gizmos out of bike chains. Isn't that what it was? I remember listening to the show and saying to myself "really Art? This is the best we can do?" Perhaps I missed something crucial during the show that somehow made the subject matter even mildly interesting.
I tired to answer this above, hit reply instead of quote. Let me know if I missed anything.
Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

The derivatives of my minds eye will outlast us all, grok it:
[attachimg=1]

bigchucka

Switching into "Tyrion" mode... I have experience making things with chains as well.  Kind of sucked that didn't make it on the show, but the readers know...

You aware one of your shows was replayed in 2009? 8/14/97 show... replayed 6/27/09 on SIT.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: bigchucka on May 19, 2014, 06:45:45 AM
Switching into "Tyrion" mode... I have experience making things with chains as well.  Kind of sucked that didn't make it on the show, but the readers know...
I know about the best of, and I have a good idea how that happened, believe me nobody in power wanted that to happen. I think it was thanks to the good deacon. nuf' said.
That's one collector's set, made over a decade. Here is what I do for fun, a little test.... on top of a 9 1/2 wall rolling back... fakie on oldschool quads:
[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

My thoughts:
1- Maybe you should consider a medium that is less obviously controversial than bicycle chain art.
2- Confucius say, "Get over it, move on."
3- WTF?

bigchucka

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 19, 2014, 07:19:40 AM
My thoughts:
1- Maybe you should consider a medium that is less obviously controversial than bicycle chain art.

Everyone can't put a figurine in a bottle of piss and sell it.  Also, IIRC I think the main selling point was to help people with ADD/autistic/mental issues.

b_dubb

My thoughts:
3- WTF?
I second your third. WTF

That was the Eagles, not Confucius.

Mr. Fidget

My thoughts:
3- WTF?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Yes I work in different mediums now, but I can't imagine why bicycle chain could be considered "controversial." Maybe you can help me understand that.
  The overall impact of the things I've created is squarely in the realm of science.
   The fact is that the devices have eye hand coordination benefits, mechanical comprehension benefits (having exemplary potential for hands on learning of such important physics and science staples as tourqe, cycle, process, friction, leverage, balance, unity, contrast, and order), stress relief benefits,  A.D.D. suplementation,  ambidexterity development, and quite frankly may be an incredible opportunity to make great strides in hemispheric connection of right and left brain functions.
   They have been used in schools already by a few teachers I've provided them to, but I need to get them to the doctors. Physical therapy has no equivalent.
   I dont think there is any object in place throughout education that can do so much.
   STEM is my focus, and this type of device will help future generations have a much better grasp of it's elements.
    A bit of humor... they are y3k compliant, earthquake proof, batteries not intended, arms and hands not included.
   Move on, get over it? How about make the best of it, stand up for whats right. How about not letting them get away with it. I am the little guy, their foot is on the back of my neck. Because of my inability to even get them to examine the situation, I should walk away.
   Brother I don't know where your at, but I live in THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE. My father flew 24 missions in the top turret of a b-24 for my freedom, and yours. I value it, and I don't walk past problems I can fix. Especially so when the repair can do so much more good for all.
   And for your expletive, it's all yours.

Mr. Fidget

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 08:13:08 AM
Yes I work in different mediums now, but I can't imagine why bicycle chain could be considered "controversial." Maybe you can help me understand that.
  The overall impact of the things I've created is squarely in the realm of science.
   The fact is that the devices have eye hand coordination benefits, mechanical comprehension benefits (having exemplary potential for hands on learning of such important physics and science staples as tourqe, cycle, process, friction, leverage, balance, unity, contrast, and order), stress relief benefits,  A.D.D. suplementation,  ambidexterity development, and quite frankly may be an incredible opportunity to make great strides in hemispheric connection of right and left brain functions.
   They have been used in schools already by a few teachers I've provided them to, but I need to get them to the doctors. Physical therapy has no equivalent.
   I dont think there is any object in place throughout education that can do so much.
   STEM is my focus, and this type of device will help future generations have a much better grasp of it's elements.
    A bit of humor... they are y3k compliant, earthquake proof, batteries not intended, arms and hands not included.
   Move on, get over it? How about make the best of it, stand up for whats right. How about not letting them get away with it. I am the little guy, their foot is on the back of my neck. Because of my inability to even get them to examine the situation, I should walk away.
   Brother I don't know where your at, but I live in THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE. My father flew 24 missions in the top turret of a b-24 for my freedom, and yours. I value it, and I don't walk past problems I can fix. Especially so when the repair can do so much more good for all.
   And for your expletive, it's all yours.

Mr. Fidget
Right on then. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

McPhallus

Please tell me you're gonna call some DMRN shows.  Should be a real hoot.

McPhallus

Reminds me of those magnetic bracelets they used to sell on late night TV infomercials.  Why not just say they're neat trinkets instead of all this medical quackery bullshit.

They have been used in schools already by a few teachers I've provided them to, but I need to get them to the doctors.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: McPhallus on May 19, 2014, 08:57:25 AM
Reminds me of those magnetic bracelets they used to sell on late night TV infomercials.  Why not just say they're neat trinkets instead of all this medical quackery bullshit.
Medical? Oh yea I said they could be used for physical therapy. I'll tell my friend who regained the use of his hand after a finger amputation, that in spite of his amazing development fast than the doctor's thought, based on McPhallus's advice I don't care to explore those benefits. Nope, not going to happen.
   Just so you know that text was written for an email to Natalie Harr currently the Einstein Fellow to the National Science Foundation.
   I'm actually proud it sounded of bovine fecies to you, it probably sounded ok to her.
   Thr circle is fundamental, all these device contain geometric ratios also, but I don't want to bore you.

Mr. Fidget

Ps. They are for external use only.

You can wrap the bike chain around your hands-its a technique used in illegal street fights extremely brutal stuff.