• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Ms. C on May 27, 2014, 06:20:17 PM
Could someone please pass the dubious ... I'm having serious 'Falkie' flashbacks!!!!
Good point!

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on May 27, 2014, 02:35:22 PM
[attachimg=1]

I ate a Mario mushroom and got bigger once...

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 07:11:47 PM
Aren't you the jealous one.

I would suggest a menage a trois but your math is so bad you'd probably screw it up.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2014, 07:17:45 PM
I would suggest a menage a trois but your math is so bad you'd probably screw it up.
That's 19.5 in a dodecahedron right?

steelbot

So wait, I'm confused, is Mr. Fidget a real person?  A guest?  A 20-sided die?  A goat?  THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!

McPhallus

Quote from: bigchucka on May 27, 2014, 07:17:30 PM
I ate a Mario mushroom and got bigger once...

... But are you as big as Super Hornio?  And by that, I mean his gut.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2014, 07:10:29 PM
You can cut the tension with a fidget. Which incidentally is just another one of its many uses.
haha

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on May 27, 2014, 07:31:53 PM
... But are you as big as Super Hornio?  And by that, I mean his gut.

Let's just say that I stand out in people's memory if they see me IRL.

Two different workplaces in two different cities with different people working there.... except for the same poor fucker that because of me was known at both places as "Little Chuck"....

The second place was pretty funny.... I can do a damn near spot-on Eric Cartman impersonation.  So they'd stick me from time to time working with a little short guy named Kyle....

RcCle

11 pages and a gabcast later...What is he talking about again?  Something with bike chains?  I'm lost.

aldousburbank

Quote from: RcCle on May 27, 2014, 08:23:07 PM
11 pages and a gabcast later...What is he talking about again?  Something with bike chains?  I'm lost.
Yeah, bike chains, aliens, security guards, possibly some knife play, and phone booths I think. What's so confusing about that?

b_dubb

A clear indicator that he is a lost cause.  And not very interesting.

paladin1991

Quote from: steelbot on May 27, 2014, 07:28:54 PM
So wait, I'm confused, is Mr. Fidget a real person?  A guest?  A 20-sided die?  A goat?  THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!
My guess?  He is Goatse.

paladin1991

Wait.  He was on the gabcast?  Should I listen or shoot myself?

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 08:46:24 PM
Let's think this through. I'm at my door, you come to get my goat, thus the correct expression would be as stated "you'll get a goat" see?  :o Saying "you're get a goat"? Really sounds right to you eh?
Gudwukwidit.

Mr.Fidget
Wrong dipshit. I was correcting this gem-
"your at the one door you think you'll get a goat at..."
What the hell are you going on about anyway?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2014, 08:50:58 PM
Wrong dipshit. I was correcting this gem-
"your at the one door you think you'll get a goat at..."
What the hell are you going on about anyway?
Oh well, so much for the dreams of a grammar career.
Where is the Coaster thread again?
I'll meet you there!
Mr. Fidget

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 09:04:03 PM
I'll meet you there!
Mr. Fidget
You still here?

b_dubb

Mr Frustration.  It's like talking to a wall that just happens to have a built in radio that's tuned to a station where a crazy person has locked themselves in the booth.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 27, 2014, 09:05:27 PM
You still here?
Yea, in the thread I started, right here. Looks like you were too. I hear Coaster has a good thread you might like.
Mr. Fidget

onan

I'll meet you there!
Mr. Fidget

Starting a self named thread isn't celebrity. To suggest Coaster is somehow less than because he had the humility to not make one is moronic. And yeah you talked to Art Bell a few times because you couldn't afford a home phone. I was kind of on your side until now. Oh and there isn't an onan thread... and Art Bell called us. So there is that.

coaster

I'll meet you there!
Mr. Fidget
Who needs a career when you can steal other people's money for a living..

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: b_dubb on May 27, 2014, 08:27:17 PM
A clear indicator that he is a lost cause.  And not very interesting.
Great! Art is able to use his phone. Too bad he was soooo busy he could not look into what happened, and look at the docs.
   Imagine the place I'd be if it was not the thread I started. Then all your "bringing this to us" would have some merits.
   The story is told, the docs prove it, and none of you really know anything about it. I never intended to mislead any of you here, or on the air. And in fact I did not, I did the best possible under very challenging conditions.

Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2014, 09:13:31 PM
Who needs a career when you can steal other people's money for a living..
There you go saying that bs.
Propaganda, to be sure.
Mr. Fidget

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
Too bad he was soooo busy he could not look into what happened, and look at the docs.

Did you ever think that perhaps Art doesn't give a shit? No one does except for you.

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 05:23:17 PM
   I find the bitterness so funny, more of that please! You'd think I'd been here 17 years, in fact not even 17 days have passed. Don't like it? Don't read it. I have no need to prove it to you. I exited the proving it stage way back. All you have is insults, great, your a credit to humanity.
Mr. Fidget
:-)
ps. Sorry about your $5, and 17 year wait. Any (intelligent) questions? ;)

I'll try.  This happens to me... does it happen to you?  A brain that just sometimes won't turn off... like the off switch is broken?  Please watch...

http://youtu.be/Y-wSEtbnpnI

I ask because you live in CA, and marijuana does help with that...

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 09:12:15 PM
Starting a self named thread isn't celebrity. To suggest Coaster is somehow less than because he had the humility to not make one is moronic. And yeah you talked to Art Bell a few times because you couldn't afford a home phone. I was kind of on your side until now. Oh and there isn't an onan thread... and Art Bell called us. So there is that.
You should stand up for what you think is right, I don't need you to root for me. No Coaster does not have a thread, and having this one, I in no way consider celebrity.
   The point is I have a specific area here to accomplish a specific thing, tell the truth of my story. To make this whole thing be illuminated. At any time MV can pull the plug, but that won't change any of the facts. I may have made an error or two in chronology, but factually it's all true.
   So when it comes back to "you ripped people off" instead of any comprehension of the fact that circumstances like these would be showstoppers for anybody, not just me, it's sad.
   Art could have called, he could have emailed but he didn't. For that I have little respect for him, and to let this continue as if they knew or did anything about it is untrue.

Mr. Fidget

coaster

You have brainwashed yourself into thinking that this "story" is important. Then you come here seeking attention for something you screwed up seventeen years ago. If I were you, I would seriously think about therapy, because obviously there is something wrong if you can't get over this. Perhaps speaking with a professional would help to let it go.

b_dubb

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 09:40:29 PM
   You should stand up for what you think is right, I don't need you to root for me. No Coaster does not have a thread, and having this one, I in no way consider celebrity.
   The point is I have a specific area here to accomplish a specific thing, tell the truth of my story. To make this whole thing be illuminated. At any time MV can pull the plug, but that won't change any of the facts. I may have made an error or two in chronology, but factually it's all true.
   So when it comes back to "you ripped people off" instead of any comprehension of the fact that circumstances like these would be showstoppers for anybody, not just me, it's sad.
   Art could have called, he could have emailed but he didn't. For that I have little respect for him, and to let this continue as if they knew or did anything about it is untrue.

Mr. Fidget
let it go Mr Fidget.  you're the only person who cares about this now.  trust me.  no one.  NO ONE is losing over whatever you think happened.  please stop

Mr. Fidget

You forgot to tell me about how I ripped everyone off! That sure is not a distant memory is it? Nope, right there in dozens of posts over the years. That is a stigma, that you will not address. Nobody here has, and that is my reality.
   And here we are, you with what you think you know (interested or not) and me, with what I know from factual proof. Court documents, city documents, all irrefutable, and nobody will look, and next it will be another joke about $5 lost ha, ha, ha.
    It's my real life, your game of character assassination.

So sad.
Mr. Fidget