• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Christian von Lahr, Msc.D." and Michael Jackson

Started by kaleidoscope, June 28, 2009, 09:38:40 AM

Who would win a psychic battle?

Dr. Christian von Lahr
CoastGhost
EvB

QuoteBetter to enliven the lonely shadow your avatar presently casts. 

Perhaps this, simply as an example...

WOW, that's cool.  Maybe my airbrushers can have the night off.  Is it public domain?  Not likely, it clearly represents someone's heart and soul.  Point me to the origin if you know, and I can find out if it is usable.

Thanks

That chakra motif is very compelling PW.  You've competing with yourself.  Should I take Pepsi, or new and improved Pepsi?

EvB

QuoteThat chakra motif is very compelling PW

Of all that have been offed (including the ones I posted)  it's my favorite.  Taht particulkar version is hosted at image shack - PW - what do you know about the copyright issues with that host? 

Gosh EvB.  Every one of your choices are excellent.  This is like trying to choose which Gidiva Chocolate Truffle to buy.

Thanks, I'll have to fairly evaluate them all.  It may be necessary to consider action.gif LOL  Do you know if these are free to use, and by whom?  They look too good not to have a hitch.

EvB

QuoteThanks, I'll have to fairly evaluate them all.  It may be necessary to consider action.gif LOL  Do you know if these are free to use, and by whom?  They look too good not to have a hitch.

I do information design, and so have a fairly large collection of royalty free images.  I wouldn't print them on t shirts to sell - but for your own use as an avatar here?  Sure.

the world group is compelling as a signature, too.  It really reminds me of something Michael Jackson said after his funeral during his own personal ceremony; wherein he described and defined how he wanted to be buried, and what to do with his estate.  The image is only somewhat representative, not the full meaning, but once that story is out (which I haven't disclosed yet, ... too many Herr Gotts around) it would be fitting.

LOL  I'm probaby pushing your senses of reality here, ye who have such firm grips on the physical realm, but allow me my minor moment of expression.  I'll keep them reserved.

christian von lahr

EvB

QuoteJackson indicated he did NOT want the kids going to his own mother; detractors want to point to the alleged valid will.  Now Jackson's own convictions on this matter are making sense.  Father Joe wants to turn the children into the "Jackson Three," precisely what Michael Jackson channeled he did not want.  He wanted them to have a real mother so they would have a real life.  Thus, he did NOT want the children to be brought up by his father, where they might suffer his own pain in life as a celebrity.

Yet, he also said he wanted them to go to their mother - or rather "the mother"  -- Yet, if the reports are to be believed, the woman who gave birth to the two eldest has no intention of taking on full-time motherhood, and the thrird has another birth-mother.  So - now what?

I do feel terribly sorry for them. 

Thanks EvB.  I could always get smaller T-shirts too. 

Now ... to choose ...

EvB

Quoteye who have such firm grips on the physical realm

Oh CHRISTIAN!  Don't count on THAT! 

Ev

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 13, 2009, 08:47:53 PM
Of all that have been offed (including the ones I posted)  it's my favorite.  Taht particulkar version is hosted at image shack - PW - what do you know about the copyright issues with that host?

Not fully aware EvB,  - but they do not host copyrighted material.  If one is inclined to be extra cautious, then perhaps the source for EvB's collection is more well known.

Marc.Knight

found it.

All files are ? to their respective owners.

I'd still use them, but to go the extra mile permission should be gained from the "owner".

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahr on July 13, 2009, 08:56:54 PM
Thanks EvB.  I could always get smaller T-shirts too. 

Now ... to choose ...

we look forward to your posts.  My undergraduate degree is in metaphysics, in the Thomas Aquinas tradition.  Enjoy thoughtful exchange. 

EvB

And MINE is in technical communication - which - given the exacting   nature of what I was trained to do - makes me souind so much more earthbound than I actually am.  But, in fact, it was a balance I needed in my life.

At my school, even philosophy was taught with a mathematical model:

If X then Y  -- which was a true joy a while back when I wrote a term paper attempting to prove the existence, or lack or, regarding God, heaven, and hell.

Forget the music - practice your arpeggios!   ;D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 13, 2009, 09:25:52 PM
And MINE is in technical communication - which - given the exacting   nature of what I was trained to do - makes me souind so much more earthbound than I actually am.  But, in fact, it was a balance I needed in my life.

At my school, even philosophy was taught with a mathematical model:

If X then Y  -- which was a true joy a while back when I wrote a term paper attempting to prove the existence, or lack or, regarding God, heaven, and hell.

Forget the music - practice your arpeggios!   ;D

nice.  interesting.   ;D

Marc.Knight

Okay.  Time for bed.  I just turned out my lights... did you see them go out?

QuoteOh CHRISTIAN!  Don't count on THAT! 

Ev

Rolling over, laughing.

Quotewe look forward to your posts.

Exceptionally gracious of you.   ;)

OMG, that graphic with the hand coming out of the water grasping the soul is spectactular.  You all are absolutely artists at heart.  Deep down there is an Atlantean connnection that needs to be explored.

Winks on your undergrad.  You are surely one seeking full awareness.

Christian

Yea, I did a dissertation on this.  It sure took me a while Ev, so I can appreciate what you must have gone through.

QuoteIf X then Y  -- which was a true joy a while back when I wrote a term paper attempting to prove the existence, or lack or, regarding God, heaven, and hell.

Philosphy can be interesting, and actually quite necessary.  Regardless, still an art form, albeit of the intellectual kind.

QuoteOkay.  Time for bed.  I just turned out my lights... did you see them go out?

Probably a tounge-in-cheek question, but if it was metaphysical, "I can do that."  LOL  Won't just happen automatically, though.  It requires an intent, and the "lights" might have quite a different meaning to me, than to the outside world.  Nonetheless, our consciousness can be 'referenced," so to speak.

Night. 

Christian

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahr on July 13, 2009, 11:04:52 PM
Probably a tounge-in-cheek question, but if it was metaphysical, "I can do that."  LOL  Won't just happen automatically, though.  It requires an intent, and the "lights" might have quite a different meaning to me, than to the outside world.  Nonetheless, our consciousness can be 'referenced," so to speak.

Night. 

Christian

You got the metaphoric intent of the question.  Excellent.  Now to feel the sea of light, that is everyone's calling.

You can't OBE cause your soul is full of doo-doo and bad thing.

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 14, 2009, 12:03:42 AM
You can't OBE cause your soul is full of doo-doo and bad thing.

Pirate, dear?  Put the bottle slooooowly dooooown . . . ..  ;:)

EvB

QuoteFather Joe wants to turn the children into the "Jackson Three," precisely what Michael Jackson channeled he did not want.

Another layer of absurdity on this just struck me.  These children may be talented - and they most certainly have been exposed to talent.  But to the degree that certain abilities and inclinations are inherited on a genetic level - They Aren't Jacksons!

If they want to perform - I hope they have the chance.  If Grandpa Joe wants to mold them - well - I don't even want to think about it.

QuoteYou got the metaphoric intent of the question.  Excellent. 

Whew <wipes forehead>  Should I go for the next briefcase, or take my winnings and go home.  ... tick tock ... tick tock

QuoteNow to feel the sea of light, that is everyone's calling.
LOL. 
WOW PW.  That thought should make anyone dizzy for a quite a while.  I hope I can sleep after thinking it out.

AN INTELLECTUAL CHALLENGE . . .  (LOL, someone start the timer?)  I'll have to give it a try so I can catch some winks.

1)  the Higher Divine experience is said by the Ancients to occur as [a sound.]  This "sound of God" is the expression much maligned and mistranslated by religions into "the Word of God" (because books were few and they had to be cross-translated.)   My preference, by the way, would be "the Absoluteness," of God which preserves the complete [unknowingness] that such would represent; but my preferences are neither here, nor there.

2) "Sea" would an ambiguous term as it philosophically refers to either the Astral Plane, merely the next one up on the stairway to at least seven such levels; OR, the birthing place at the center of the Cosmos, something I will be speaking to very pointedly in my new book ?2012 | Drak?n.?  Therefore, to ?feel the sea of light? would limit the experience to the Astral Plane, that common place everyone goes to when we pass-over, but more evidently where we go every night when we sleep (dream).

3) ?Light? is also going to be another ambiguous term as it too has a philosophical meaning in the spiritual sense.  Light DOES NOT exist in the Highest realms that man strives for and where the Absoluteness/God is mostly distinguished from us.  God is not a 'being.'  God has no eyes.  God needs no light.  All similar references are clearly relative to Man, and as such, would be anthropomorphosizing.  God needs no light as we commonly use the term.

The Divine, God, the Absoluteness is ?That,? or [Tat] as the Egyptians explained long ago.  That is everything which would be beyond This, our physical Universe, EVEN with its many divisions of consciousness.

Since we would like to think of He as all encompassing, then embrace the concept of a singularity, a point (one of the mystic symbols).  Now stretch the point [as expressions] not as an expression and we conceive of a line being represented (the next mystic symbol.)  Appraise these polarities and we understand both ?duality? and expression (NOT reality) of the polar opposites as ?Dark? (where we reside) and ?Light? (a mere expression of lightness/less denseness, and where we DO NOT reside.)  This expression (again, not a reality) is where the duality gets re-expressed by Christianity as ?Good vs. Evil.?  In the Eastern philosophies, it is probably better conveyed as ?Energy vs. Matter.?  Science now accepts this latter two states of Energy or Matter as scientific fact thanks to Einstein, and therefore proves the spiritual belief of reincarnation (since Einstein has convinced everyone that Energy converts to matter, and matter to Energy ? there is NO destruction.)

The  East would go farther and refer to this line as ?consciousness? expressed in relative ways, with an impulse (a reference to the feminine or ?action? of the spiritual Trinity (Holy Ghost) always imbalance and leading towards ?the Light?.

The dark being representative of the physical is the mystical FOUR number (cube) opposite the THREE (Trinity represented as a triangle).  Together they will always seek to join representing the mystical number SEVEN, one which scientists admit permeate the universal design, to their consternation.

THUS, ?Life? is the progress our consciousness makes as it progresses from the denser, darker matter of physical manifestation, ? to the lighter, less dense level of purer consciousness.
Collectively, This and That is Reality.

4) To ?feel? is a sensation, and therefore STILL representative of the ?other side,? the Astral Plane in technical terms; merely where we temporarily pass over before continuing our journey, and continued cycling to higher levels of consciousness development.

THEREFORE, the clever question forces us to thing, and should be answered that [we] (indicative of ALL things, not just humans) strive for the realization of ?oneness,? through the evolution of consciousness [perfection] such that we don?t feel distinguished from what the Divine has reflected, and ARE, therefore, one with him.
<wink> If I remember my Ancient Wisdom correctly.

Metaphysics will recognize this more in pieces, than as collectively as I have arranged.

SO, ?Now to feel the sea of light, that is everyone's calling? the proffered wisdom is absolutely correct.   However, the way we understand it is INDIVIDUAL, and what has alienated religions and people for millennia.  Just like this very FORUM speaks to, and has brilliantly stated even within this Thread; We are all the same even though we are entirely different.  Understanding each other will, by necessity, BE AN EXPERIENCE, because we are physical world beings (for now.)  Realizing our limitation as a mere matter of our present circumstance is what separates those who are aware and progressive, from those who operate purely form Ego (the ?Self.?)

Interesting closing thoughts to wrap our minds around as we leave for our slumber.  I hope I haven?t given anyone nightmares.  And I hope, seriously, that without requiring any one to change their beliefs, that there is a [reasoning] a rationale to true spiritual wisdom.  Just by being aware we all get closer, at least, to the mid-point on the consciousness line, and are no longer at opposition to one another.

NO OFFENSE to those who do not subscribe to spiritual philisophical reasoning.  I was just answering in kind to the question. 

Dr. Christian von L?hr. 

Ps.  I'm also a spiritual minister, so I hope I was able to represent or consider most of your views.  Religiosn all had a common source, REALLY, so I am speaking from that common base.  Nowadays, the differences in belief systems are verital chaisms. 

QuoteIf Grandpa Joe wants to mold them - well - I don't even want to think about it.

EXACTLY.  When I channeled Michael Jackson live on Coast to Coast this past June, immediately after his passing, it was MOST evident to me that this was his underlying concern.

Thanks for point that out, EV

Christian

QuoteYou can't OBE cause your soul is full of doo-doo and bad thing.

HARDLY!!!

Out of body experience pertains to the levels from the Physical to the Astral (the one we use at night when we dream, and which becomes our new home when we pass over.)

The doo-doo, mostly we left behind when we passed.  However, a great residue remains in the consciousness of the Astral person of us because that "plane of emotion" is there specifically so we can work out all of that confusion.  THIS is also where "bad thing" would come into play, but it would refer to our baseness of consciousness, guilt, emotions etc..

The Soul never enters the picture, not for a very long time.  We would have to leave the Astral or "the other-side" if you prefer, before we can even begin entertaining the still-lowely heavenly levels (although that is a religious term, not a spiritually philosophical one.)

ONLY AFTER THAT STAY, does the soul receive some benefit of our last existence.  Or not, in some few cases.

IF THE COMMENT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MICHAEL JACKSON, and refers to OBE alone...

OF COURSE we can have an out of body experience.  Even WE can set aside our conscious dirty laundry for a short while so we can perform this meager feat.

Dr. Christian von L?hr

Hello, by the way.  Thank you for the comment.  The opinion given was merely mine, others may have completely different takes on this.

Marc.Knight

"However, the way we understand it is INDIVIDUAL, and what has alienated religions and people for millennia."

Yes, what you speak of is the unknown known.  That which is, and at the same time is not.  Knowledge by definition is imperfect, as it is limited by its own capacity to comprehend the sensible universe, and by abstraction, dream of the spiritual plane.  The Known is intrinsic to the Eternal, as to know creates Being.  Whereas, those seeking knowledge must embrace humbling anguish, as well as delight.

Lol, nah Christian, I was just makin a funny about MJ. In South Park he says something to the effect of "their souls are full of evil and doo-doo". I about keeled over when I heard that. I was hoping you might channel him saying something to that effect during the show, actually.  ;D

I don't know much about OBE's other than experiences with substance abuse or one of my various NDE's. I hear if you take just enough sleeping pills to almost die (but not) that it induces one. Inducing a natural OBE (like Art Bell spoke of) seems nearly impossible for me.

EvB

QuoteYea, I did a dissertation on this.  It sure took me a while Ev, so I can appreciate what you must have gone through.

Well, I got an A- on the paper, but to make the equation work, I had to take a detour though purgatory.  :o