"Christian von Lahr, Msc.D." and Michael Jackson

Started by kaleidoscope, June 28, 2009, 09:38:40 AM

Who would win a psychic battle?

Dr. Christian von Lahr
CoastGhost
EvB

MV/Liberace!

ok the thread's open again.

i had to lock it because i received a note saying things were exploding here beyond the point of all reason and sanity and that i needed to deal with it.  but i didn't have time to read everything so i just locked it temporarily.  sorry about that.  i hate the notion of locking threads.   i just needed some time to catch up on whatever was the big deal here.  nothing really jumps out at me, to be honest.

What a circus.  LOL . LOL . This is precisely what I said Christine Herget was doing, she now has V Vendeta wrapped around her crooked finger, doing back flips and doggy tricks.  LOL . LOL .  You didn?t even get a doggy treat.  You?ve been hooped, duped and manipulated by a whiley female journalist, which is her training. 

You had NO chance, I forgive you.  That?s what they do.  I tried to warn you before you took the instruction she left for you, crumb by crumb by crumb.  Now she?s made a silly sap out of you.  Hey, I kept arguing you?all weren?t mindless.  But you new better.  Hmmm. 

You?re dealing with Hollywood, and television, and media, and glitz and glamour oh brainless one.  WAKE UP.  Press snaps are cropped, chopped, smushed, pushed, touched, retouched, brushed, tinted, squeezed, teased and crammed to fit whatever size, shape, tone and theme is needed, dozens of times a week.  Couldn?t you come with something less pass? like Botox or Retalin or something in vogue?   Imagery is susceptible to manipulation, and so it is.  Nothing?s real.  C.Herget?s got her trained monkey now, but only taught him three tricks.  .  Like I?ve said, you are being manipulated.  You have got to get sensible and see how easily you?ve been used.  And you are.  LOL . LOL . By all means, turn some tricks for her, she owns you now.  What are you going to do in a week when your left holding just a banana You?ve got a lot to learn about examiner.com .  The term is called ?turned.?  She does it well, doesn?t she. 

You are her story, her feed.  But don?t feel bad, you had no chance.  She?s a pro at this.  Now think about it .  Do you really, really, think the world gives a crack about celebrity pixels?  LOL . LOL .  Coast ghost, indeed.  You ought to be tracking down Christine Herget.  She?s a SPAM queen, bonafied.  Just track some of my search descriptors and you?l l see she?s been inserting [her] message from her article about airbrushed pictures into [other] people?s site listings.  She?s hacking, cracking, spamming and damming.  That?s what she does, she?s no journalist.  She?s a seasoned Spam pro.  Got many hundreds of domains with useless and sex names, absolutely no lie, check it out yourself.  Check out domaintools for some.  She?s made a killing, many hundreds of thousands of dollars on the Internet taking advantage of people.  Lliterally hundreds of spam computers to do her work;  and now you.  You are a pawn, V.

I tried to warn you.  I did.  By the way, when she came back from Mexico, and that mysterious operation, she suddenly became ?he?; Chris Herget.  Internet blurbs suggest she got very ill from the south of the border surgery, such things aren?t so sanitary down there.  Swine flu is really rampid right now.  She can?t work in a real office anymore, no big surprise.  That?s probably why the confused temper, she is quite a confused little gilding, if the trip down south is true, and it is.  You?ve been way duped, dipped, flipped and tricked.  She?s got a hundred software routines running right now paving the way for your demise, fella, again, I tried to warn you.  Black Widows never leave their consorts alive.  NEVER.

EvB

QuoteYou%u2019re dealing with Hollywood, and television, and media, and glitz and glamour

I believe we are dealing with a man who presents "alternative" points of view about life - on many levels - and is a semi-celebrity due to his publications and his radio appearances.

And we are dealing with a young journalist who - like many in her field - are working in electronic media - BLOGS.

One of the Journalism experts I most respect is Alan Chartock  - who recommends blogging as a way for new journalist to get their writing out there. 

And I believe we are dealing with two people who are taking themselves, and each other, way to seriously.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

The brutal truth is that neither of you are presenting yourselves well in this battle.  FWIW - My advice is - give it up!  There are much more fun and interesting things to talk about.

It is a circus, Christian.  Don't be one of the clowns. It's beneath you.

HAL 9000

I'm glad to see the thread has been reopened - I think it will allow for interesting discourse.

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahr... she now has V Vendeta wrapped around her crooked finger

I am indebted to no one, intellectually or philosophically. I seek and verify information on my own, and do not rely on others.

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahrYou're dealing with Hollywood, and television, and media, and glitz and glamour oh brainless one.  WAKE UP.  Press snaps are cropped, chopped, smushed, pushed, touched, retouched, brushed, tinted, squeezed, teased and crammed to fit whatever size, shape, tone and theme is needed, dozens of times a week.

I understand the need to possibly "touchup" blemishes or other slight imperfections. But your blatant attempt at turning your media shots from a lardass into a much thinner appearing person is not Hollywood/TV or media, oh demented one. It is one of lying and deceipt. Are you so ashamed of your weight that you would stoop to deceipt insofar as your appearance is concerned? Don't answer - it was rhetorical.

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahrYou are a pawn, V.

As you will soon see, I am no one's pawn. My post(s) will make sense for those who trust reason and the truth. I will supply documents to bolster my case. It is up to each individual to judge for themselves.

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahrBy the way, when she came back from Mexico, and that mysterious operation, she suddenly became "he"; Chris Herget.  Internet blurbs suggest she got very ill from the south of the border surgery, such things aren't so sanitary down there.  Swine flu is really rampid right now.  She can't work in a real office anymore, no big surprise.

Your mention of someone else's personal medical condition has no business here, other than exmplify your childish and churlish behavior (I just love using those two words words together, so let's get used to it :) ). This is between me and you - there is no need to bring any other forum member into the conversation - you ought to be able to deal with them on a singular basis.

So, with the above in mind, let the games begin! I relish the intellectual vivisection of you, your so-called credentials and your claims. Having been involved in many medical procedures, dissecting you will resemble much more an autopsy than a highly technical and skillled operation.

And so it begins... (most likely tomorrow night depending on schedules)

Small addendum to EvB: I now cannot change a color to RED - I tried using the red "V" and it turned white. No biggie.

HAL 9000

Quote from: EvBThe brutal truth is that neither of you are presenting yourselves well in this battle.  FWIW - My advice is - give it up!  There are much more fun and interesting things to talk about.

It is a circus, Christian.  Don't be one of the clowns. It's beneath you.

The implication seems to be that, were I to continue to expose this man and his credentials as farcical, that this somehow relates to being a clown? Exposing thre truth, especially when it has not yet been presented is beneath one's self and clownish behavior? I find the rationale - well, completely irrational, with due repsect. Though I'm somewhat disappointed by your position that intellectual discourse somehow equates to clownish behavior, is a bit insulting, at least if it includes me, which it seems to have.

After rereading my posts, I see nothing that would indicate merely getting at the truth, and exposing what von Liar purports not to be: a fraud. I guess I would have hoped that opinions would have waited until after the evidence is presented; but as a staunch believer in liberty and free speech, I respect anyone's right to make a fool of themselves, even if some belive that may include me.

More to come another evening which will present the full case, not just a tiny snippet. My intent is to dissect his charges and dispose of them summarily, then move on to lying and deceipt. Perhaps I may or may not have that opportunity.

EvB

QuoteThe implication seems to be that, were I to continue to expose this man and his credentials as farcical, that this somehow relates to being a clown?

I wasn't thinking of you when I used that term, no.

I was referring to the two people that this whole thing began between, from my POV.

QuoteI guess I would have hoped that opinions would have waited until after the evidence is presented; but as a staunch believer in liberty and free speech, I respect anyone's right to make a fool of themselves, even if some believe that may include me.

Okay..  I don't know what "some people" think.  I can only tell you that particular comment was not directed at you.

HAL 9000

Quote from: EvB
I wasn't thinking of you when I used that term, no.

OK cool - you can see though, how I possibly could've taken it negatively, as it seems that CoastGhost is gone, and there are only two left at "The OK Corral."

Thanks for the straightenening out of the mispercetion.

Which reminds me, speaking of clowns, where the hell is PW when you need him?

EvB

Quote from: V for Vendetta on July 31, 2009, 01:02:44 PM
OK cool - you can see though, how I possibly couldn't taken it negatively, as it seems that CoastGhost is gone, and there are only two left at "The OK Corral."

Thanks for the straightenening out of the mispercetion.

Which reminds me, speaking of clowns, where the hell is PW when you need him?

I completely understand - and you're right about PW - how to we get his butt in here?! 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 31, 2009, 02:00:49 PM
I completely understand - and you're right about PW - how to we get his butt in here?!

Hi!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 30, 2009, 02:54:49 PM
ok the thread's open again.

i had to lock it because i received a note saying things were exploding here beyond the point of all reason and sanity and that i needed to deal with it.  but i didn't have time to read everything so i just locked it temporarily.  sorry about that.  i hate the notion of locking threads.   i just needed some time to catch up on whatever was the big deal here.  nothing really jumps out at me, to be honest.

EvB

Dunno 'bout all that (though the way you present your message is entertaining, as always  ;D ) But I do wonder why he would stoop to petty bickering.  We all lose it at times - and sometimes you can't take it back  (I'm sure you all know that even if we do remove a post - if it's been spidered, it's been archived - and can be found!) But soooner or later - if you give a rat's ass about your image - you pull it together.

As for "protecting [us]" one, simple, factual post would have done that - if needed.

CoastGhost did the smart thing - she knew she was as out of control as the situation - so she got out of Dodge.

EvB

Oh, and PW - you're not really a clown - you're the Sacred Fool -the truth teller - with humor.

I'll probably regret getting involved in this conversation, but....

CoastGhost was a guest writer for my blog and composed the article on Von Lahr's interview on C2C.  When I posted the article, Von Lahr contacted me by email and requested I "change his photo because he was sick when it was taken".  He then requested I post the doctored version.

I was somewhat conflicted by this...so it was decided that no photo would be used.  This didn't sit well with Von Lahr.  From that point forward, he was posting nasty comments in reference to CoastGhost.  As well, Von Lahr threatened me with tort action because I would not post a vile filled comment about CoastGhost to my blog. I forwarded the complete TOS when it comes to comments made by readers....but he thought he was above that.

I noticed that Von Lahr posted my blog banner and an email that he sent to me on this thread....so he basically invited a comment from me. 

I'm not here to defend CoastGhost....in fact, I have not conversed with her since her last submission which was about 2 weeks ago.  I happened to stumble on this thread by accident a few days ago.  My only reason for posting here is to set the story straight from my limited involvement.

Quote from: PhantomsMonsters on August 01, 2009, 09:39:19 AM
I'll probably regret getting involved in this conversation, but....

CoastGhost was a guest writer for my blog and composed the article on Von Lahr's interview on C2C.  When I posted the article, Von Lahr contacted me by email and requested I "change his photo because he was sick when it was taken".  He then requested I post the doctored version.

I was somewhat conflicted by this...so it was decided that no photo would be used.  This didn't sit well with Von Lahr.  From that point forward, he was posting nasty comments in reference to CoastGhost.  As well, Von Lahr threatened me with tort action because I would not post a vile filled comment about CoastGhost to my blog. I forwarded the complete TOS when it comes to comments made by readers....but he thought he was above that.

I noticed that Von Lahr posted my blog banner and an email that he sent to me on this thread....so he basically invited a comment from me. 

I'm not here to defend CoastGhost....in fact, I have not conversed with her since her last submission which was about 2 weeks ago.  I happened to stumble on this thread by accident a few days ago.  My only reason for posting here is to set the story straight from my limited involvement.

Someone who actually makes sense of this entire crap sandwich thread is finally posting here? It's like the second coming. PRAISE JEEBUS. :o

Marc.Knight

"Hey Barn, now that CoastGhost is gone, get my ouija board.  That V guy is going to get it tonight."

EvB

Quote"Hey Barn, now that CoastGhost is gone, get my ouija board.  That V guy is going to get it tonight."

HUH?!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on August 01, 2009, 05:38:09 PM
HUH?!

Geee.  I didn't want to be that blunt.  Who looks like Fred Flintstone in recent photos in this thread, and has had a tussle with CoastGhost and V?

HAL 9000

Quote from: PW
Geee.  I didn't want to be that blunt.  Who looks like Fred Flintstone in recent photos in this thread, and has had a tussle with CoastGhost and V?

Oh my God!

I didn't quite get it either, but now that you mention it... I am laughing out loud! So now I'm torn when comparing the first tiny pic with your Fred pic:

Holoprosencephaly vs. Fred Flintstone... can't make up my mind.//

(My maleficent post is still coming, but real world chores have intervened. Got it all in my head - just a matter of getting it down electronically. PW's got me hooked on this "pink thing" with certain people - it just seems so... well... befitting)

Marc.Knight

In the stealth of a moonless night, the branding was done as a reminder to all the Earth that truth shall prevail...

EvB

I'm SO glad you don't want to be blunt, PW!   :P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on August 01, 2009, 11:31:36 AM
Someone who actually makes sense of this entire crap sandwich thread is finally posting here? It's like the second coming. PRAISE JEEBUS. :o
bwahaha, yah, it really is a phenomenon to behold.

Marc.Knight

"And in closing your honor, Mr. Von Layr would also like to apologize to EvB for going bananas on coastgab.com..."

Quote from: Dr.ChristianvonLahr on July 01, 2009, 01:38:08 AM
First, let me thank you for visiting the Coast to Coast AM broadcast venue...

... If you can't wake up and smell the coffee, then at least be polite and pass the sugar.

Dr. Christian von Lähr, Msc.D.

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.'
  - Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2

'Thanks for insulting our intelligence again, Doc.'
- Paper*Boy

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Aveline on August 08, 2009, 11:01:53 PM
I never told you, PW - that you "And in closing your honor . .  post honestly made me laugh to tears.

Thanks  ;D

Ev

;D

KnyeGuy

Damn... I was hoping to come back here and find a muli-post essay from V by now.
Come on man, 'real world chores' can wait...