• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steven Quayle

Started by Words I Like, June 28, 2009, 12:05:00 AM

someguy

Quote from: b_dubb on May 16, 2012, 02:07:20 PM
i find it just amazing how unwilling these people seem to be to find someone to build a web site for them.  even a bargain designer/developer from India, former Soviet state, etc.  someone said 'good design is good business'.  these fuckers have obviously never heard said truism

In all my years on the internet, I've found that you can usually tell how crazy someone is by how far you need to scroll down their main page to reach the end.

astroguy

Quote from: someguy on May 27, 2012, 10:47:06 PMIn all my years on the internet, I've found that you can usually tell how crazy someone is by how far you need to scroll down their main page to reach the end.

Why isn't this Facebook?  This needs a "Like" button. :D

Juan

Quayle last night (Saturday with Welles) seemed disjointed even for him.  He constantly interrupted himself and switched topics in mid-sentence.  Maybe he's been on with sNoory so often, he interrupts himself.  He's obviously gone over the deep end.

ziznak

His last appearance had a lot of us thinking he was drunk or off his ass on some kind of stimulants.  I'm downloading last nights first hour just to hear him since I only caught the main guests.  Everybody loves a good trainwreck.

DeeElf

SQ's just another another snake-oil salesman in eschaton immanentizer clothing, like Dames and GN.

I suspect JBW doesn't like him.  I wish JBW'd start doing him IP style.

Morgus

Steve Quayle tonight is talking at warp speed as usual, without taking a breath for 20minutes straight...

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on December 16, 2012, 01:41:01 AM
Steve Quayle tonight is talking at warp speed as usual, without taking a breath for 20minutes straight...

Maybe his head will implode due to lack of air?

ziznak

I listened for about a minute and a half and all I heard was this:

"Ah ah ah (insert random paranoid thought) ah ah ah (insert random paranoid conspiracy) ah ah ah (insert cocaine crazed speculation) ah ah ah..."

wtf is with him?

astroguy

Quote from: ziznak on December 16, 2012, 03:04:39 PM

"Ah ah ah (insert random paranoid thought) ah ah ah (insert random paranoid conspiracy) ah ah ah (insert cocaine crazed speculation) ah ah ah..."

wtf is with him?

Is there anyone with a psych background on these boards?  I was one class away from a minor ... I've listened to him numerous times and I wouldn't be surprised if someone could diagnose him as a VERY high-funcitoning paranoid schizophrenic.  High-functioning meaning that he just lives his life in paranoia as opposed to he's down to the level of street-corner crazy.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: astroguy on December 16, 2012, 03:07:22 PM
Is there anyone with a psych background on these boards? 
PLENTY of patients... :D

Is there anyone with a psych background on these boards?  I was one class away from a minor ... I've listened to him numerous times and I wouldn't be surprised if someone could diagnose him as a VERY high-funcitoning paranoid schizophrenic.  High-functioning meaning that he just lives his life in paranoia as opposed to he's down to the level of street-corner crazy.

ag, I am not sure this is what he really believes or if it is just a sales pitch to pander to a certain audience.

But if not http://www.hare.org/ is probably a good resource.
I was actually thinking of writing some software that would take voice recordings and analyze them for psychopathy (most of these are rubric driven so it wouldn't be too hard).

Eegah

I have a background in psychiatric nursing. His speech was pressured, seemed paranoid and manic to me. I had to turn it off. He would make a good case study, as would many of the guests and callers to C2C. I've listened for many years and I was always amazed how the host would go along with callers and guests that were so off the wall and in society would be on a psychiatric ward or institution for spouting their beliefs.

Ben Shockley

I'm glad that the consensus seems to be moving toward seriously questioning Quayle's mental condition.   Frankly, I don't think there's any "question" about him.   I was marveling, as I listened to as much of that show as I could, as to how his friends and loved ones (assuming he has such) let him appear in public.  His loon-exploitation biz must be one hell of a gravy train for them, for them to not have staged a psychiatric intervention by this point.
Worse though than just the spectacle of an untethered maniac, is the idea that this guy regularly comes on the radio and spreads his crap to a certain number of people out there who are just as crazed as he is.  I have no doubt that Wells didn't see the incredible irony of his starting the show bemoaning the CT shooting, only to follow that with 2 hours of his egging-on a Doomsday hawker who is (for now still) only a thin legal nicety away from advocating religio-political annihilative violence in the streets.

amythegreat

I listened to the show with Steve Quayle. The 400,000 NATO troops that he talked about are US troops. US of A is apart of NATO. Steve Quayle is just a nut job. He needs to do some fact checking and stop saying a 4 star general said "x". I wish that Steve Quayle and the others stop saying unnamed flag officers saying what ever wild things. If he says the names of the military members so we can also do our own fact checking.

SR-71

Steve Quayle is like Alex Jones, both don't say the names of anybody. It makes me question them like, are they just pulling the "info" out of their butts. That is why I can't listen to C2C much anymore because the guests are full of b.s. and George Noory and John B Wells dont throw hard ball questions.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SR-71 on December 25, 2012, 11:25:40 PM
Steve Quayle is like Alex Jones, both don't say the names of anybody. It makes me question them like, are they just pulling the "info" out of their butts.  That is why I can't listen to C2C much anymore because the guests are full of b.s. and George Noory and John B Wells dont throw hard ball questions.

In short? Yes. Of course they are. But AJ has learned that the louder he rants, the more he effects distress at his mythical world falling about his ears; followed up with cutting off anyone who disagrees with him or asks questions he'd really noot like to answer, his gutteral, 90 a day walrus impression and just general paranioa, he knows enough will believe what he's saying has basis in fact...(They've already forgotten the other three dozen or so predictions that didn't come to fruition!)

Elflord

Is he related to Dan Quayle?? The V.P. Of Bush 41

ufogadfly

Quote from: ziznak on December 16, 2012, 03:04:39 PM

wtf is with him?

Has SQ ever completed a thought or concept without going off on a tangent?

tasker109

Lets form an intervention and have this guy exorcised!!

yumyumtree

I wonder what part of Bozeman he lives in. Not so I can stalk him, but because I'm Montanan and lived there for 5 years. It's not a very big city.

astroguy

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 26, 2013, 11:46:31 PM
I wonder what part of Bozeman he lives in. Not so I can stalk him, but because I'm Montanan and lived there for 5 years. It's not a very big city.
White pages?

onan

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 26, 2013, 11:46:31 PM

No its not very big. But the outlying area is. He probably has some property and plays a recluse.

someguy

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2013, 04:43:51 AM

No its not very big. But the outlying area is. He probably has some property and plays a recluse.

Doesn't he run some sort of crackpot survivalist store?

b_dubb

I was thinking how Squayle has a daughter in college. And that she must be horrified by her father's antics. But I assumed she was a rational person going to a real University/College. Perhaps she's a nut like her dad and is attending a ridiculous Christian college where they teach that Christ walked hand in hand with dinosaurs and went shopping for vegetarian meals with t-Rex. I say this in jest but then I know this is also a real possibility. And that makes me sad. And just to add some context here I go to church every Sunday so don't assume I'm a crazed aetheist who's out to get all those squeaky clean Christian's cause that's just not the case.

Renaldo

I love Steve Quayle. He's so manic, and doesn't stop talking. The funniest/craziest shit flies out of his mouth. It's so entertaining, I love it. On other shows, he does get really religulous,  but when he's just doing his 20 minute riff on giants, holy cow,  it's like listening to an old Lenny Bruce album. What's he going to say next? Who knows? Did he just go there? WTF?

It's all pretty damn amazing.

astroguy

FWIW, Quayle is entertaining, if you like stream-of-consciousness crazy-conspiracies-religiobabble for a few hours.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2013, 04:43:51 AM

I thought the same thing. Did a quick search and found one that fits the C2C Stephen Quayle in Bozeman.  The address listed is an apartment.  Of course, I don't know for sure that this is Quayle of C2C nuttery, but it would fit that a C2C guest is telling people you need to prep for end-times apocalypse and get out of the city when in fact they live in an apartment complex. Standard C2C bullshit hypocrisy.

expat

He makes no secret of his address.

315 Edelweiss Dr.
Bozeman, MT 59718

albrecht

Problem with Quayle, and Alex, but esp Quayle is much of the stuff is true (no one even WHO n CDC says diseases arent spreading) but the real problem of bio weapon n Obama's open-border paradigm is over shadowed by "race of giants" or crazed chicken-little sky is falling alarmism. We heard for so long we dont recognize that now the assault is true in many ways.