• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Worst Guest Ever!

Started by Lunger, May 29, 2009, 07:17:47 AM

Lunger

Who is the worst guest ever?

That a tough one for me. 

I abhore that tedious windbag Lionel Winthrop (sp?)
Open Lines, or whenever they go to calls, is just so painful.

But, for me, the worst guest ever has got to be the Psychic Vampire.  Much worse then the Wiccans.

Just how damaged do you have to be, just how much attendion do you need, to want to go around to people and tell them that you need to feed off of their energy.

Didn't daddy hug you enough?

OMFG

I heard that lunatic on about 18 mos. ago the first time Noory had her on. This was one of the few times Noory's cluelesness and offensive questioning was absolutely perfect. She was trying to talk all serious about vampiring and was basically in the middle of a 15 minute monologue that had gone without a peep out of Noory when he suddenly, out of the blue, interrupts and says -

"Do you or your friends ever dress up like ... [sinister voice] Count Dracula? [/sinister voice]"

which kind of threw her for a loop and as she was starting to reply to say that no, this was a serious thing that they all did, Noory interrupts again -

"HA! To the phones we go ..."

KnyeGuy

Worst Guest ever? By far it has to be Richard Hoagland... He used to drone on and on about some really BIG disclosure coming our way in a matter of months, only to repeat the same enthusiasm a few months later after nothing surfaced.
Ever since Noory took over C2C, he's become Hoagland's bitch basically: Humoring him to no end and joining in on his over exuberancy regarding photographs (that were highly subjective and showed nothing concrete) and other supposed 'evidence' of life on mars.... ughh

But I do concur on Lionel Fanthorp (I think that's his name) being a boring windbag, and the psychic vampire chick sucks too.

Add to the list any guest who talks about Leprechauns and fairies too... hahaha.

I can't say that there have been many good guests on for a long time. I don't bother tuning in
unless there is somone on who may spark my interest. When Art was on, it didn't matter who the guest was, I'd tune in for the entertainment at least.

Borr

Alex Jones. I cannot stand that guy. Not only is he full of crap and paranoia, he's loud about it.

I try to listen to every show, but I skip Alex Jones segments. Of course, Alex would say that I'm a planted disinformation agent...

Alex Jones is an intentional nutcase.

Aside from his C2CAM appearances, I've listened to his show - the Alex Jones Show - a few times and it could be pretty good if it were a 4-hour weekend show like Bob Brinker's Money Talk. He probably actually has about 4 hours of really good content per week. Unfortunately, he has 23 hours of programming to fill so you end up with 4 hours of good content sprinkled across 23 hours of absolutely unbelievable crap that stretches all bounds of credulity.

My biggest problem is that he announces the most bizarre things and, 90% of the time, his proof is always "JUST GOOGLE IT!"

"It's all right there people! Just google 'robot invasion', 'zac effron' and 'new world order'!"

Also, he's supposedly only 34 but he looks like he's at least 10 years older than that. 

EvB

QuoteWorst Guest ever? By far it has to be Richard Hoagland

Ding DING DING!  Though he only leads most of the other usual suspect by a nose.

miamiron

Not sure her name and don't even want to know
but the bimbo who is into the "ZETA TALK NONSENSE"

KnyeGuy

Haha... I concur, Alex Jones is full of it. He may have some good info to impart, but he loses ALL credibility when he spouts off on utter nonsense. My best guess would be that HE is the ultimate government shill... lol
On a side note, his 'Obama Deception' flick was horrible. It covered only basic info that's been around from many sources for awhile now, and it went way into left-field with some ridiculous concepts/theories thereby ensuring that no one with half a brain would even listen to any credibly evidenced theories. But that's how Jones does things: Hurting the cause for truth by coming off as a whackjob.

I had completely forgotten that bullshit Zeta talk lady!  LMAO! She is definitely high on the list of shitty guests.

Another obvious one [and introduced by Noory himself] is Dr. Morgus.

Mod Edit - purely to reduce white space and scroll.  All content is in tact as the poster wrote it.

MV/Liberace!

the 4 horsemen...
richard hoagland, ed dames, linda moulton howe, and whitley streiber.

bring on the locusts.

Is it just me or does LMH sound like she's on the verge of bursting into tears everytime she's on?

That said, I heard her do a swine flu report the other week which was pretty good and GN goes:

GN: "LINDA, would you take the vaccine?!"
LMH: "Yes."
GN: "See, I wouldn't."
LMH: "You wouldn't? Ha! Why on Earth - what are you expecting?"
[awkward pause]
GN: "I just don't trust -- after the way they messed up my vaccinations growing up and what it did for me."
LMH: "Well ... okay."

Avron

The worst? You all remember that moron that said "the earth grew"? I don't know who's worse, him or the compound idiot "Bro. Dimond". I do agree with every one else's pics, but my GAWD when these freak-shows were on I wanted to smash my head in.
Avron

mrsthursday

'Major' Ed Dames is just awful. He takes great exception to anyone who brings up the many errors in his bogus 'remote viewing' predictions. 
I'm a fan of the concept of remote viewing, but thanks Ed, you've kicked that theory to death, spat on it and THEN have the nerve to drag its corpse out on parade whenever you need to make a few bucks with your  RV courses.

EvB

WELCOME mrsthursday!

Have you done remote viewing?  I'm very curious. . .

mrsthursday

Hey EvB
Well I think so, I'm usually a skeptic, so I can't  assume it was an RV experience.
I moved to Canada from the UK years ago. And out of the blue I began to experience very detailed daydreams of walking around the area of London where I used to live.

I even entered my old house, walked the same streets, everything looked the same, but different. After dozens of these experiences I began to notice dark shadowy figures in 'my house' and I freaked out a little I must admit.

The 'trips' began to get so vivid I had to consciously snap myself back. I really don't know what they were, I just know I felt like a ghost walking among the living.
Anyone else have similar expediences? I'd love to hear about them. George would get all gushy and pretend to swallow it as proof of RVing, sorry HAD to get that in. ;D

danDNA

cor, many new members... welcome all!!

Frys Girl

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on May 29, 2009, 08:11:19 AM

"Do you or your friends ever dress up like ... [sinister voice] Count Dracula? [/sinister voice]"

which kind of threw her for a loop and as she was starting to reply to say that no, this was a serious thing that they all did, Noory interrupts again -

"HA! To the phones we go ..."
That was one of the most awkward moments. I actually thought to myself "can she suck the life out of Noory? PLEASE PLEASE kill him with your vampire suck? Then I thought, "what the hell does he have to offer her? Nothing. He is brain dead already."

EvB

QuoteThen I thought, "what the hell does he have to offer her? Nothing. He is brain dead already."

;D

mrsthursday

QuoteWise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

auggie

Red Elk without doubt the worst Ive ever heard. Heard Art interview him a couple times, then Snoory tried his luck about a year or so ago. It was dreadfull.

Quote from: auggie on June 11, 2009, 03:22:34 PM

Red Elk without doubt the worst Ive ever heard. Heard Art interview him a couple times, then Snoory tried his luck about a year or so ago. It was dreadfull.

Oh shit, you're right. I always forget about Red Elk.

You can't say Red Elk sucked.  Maybe he sucked when he was on with Noory, but his Art interviews are CLASSIC.  I mean really, where outside of a psychiatric ward are you gonna find shit like that?

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 11, 2009, 08:58:40 PM
You can't say Red Elk sucked.  Maybe he sucked when he was on with Noory, but his Art interviews are CLASSIC.  I mean really, where outside of a psychiatric ward are you gonna find shit like that?

That was pretty much how I heard it too.   ;D

I could have sworn I already commented in this thread RE: Red Elk and getting a kick out of dry "out there" Native American humor (intentional or un) but I don't see that post.  May have gotten lost in the recent bit-fuck.

Red Elk is the native American Tommy Chong!

I've only heard him with Noory so I guess this is a limited perspective, but he sounds like an old retarded yoga teacher on heroin to me.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 12, 2009, 09:29:26 AM
I've only heard him with Noory so I guess this is a limited perspective, but he sounds like an old retarded yoga teacher on heroin to me.

Oh dude.  You HAVE to listen to the AB shows with him on the stream.  Smoke if you've got it.  It's classic.  In his Noory interview, he is just a shadow of his former self, and Noory doesn't have the deft touch needed to coax gold out of an "old retarded yoga teacher on herion."

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 12, 2009, 10:02:34 AM
Oh dude.  You HAVE to listen to the AB shows with him on the stream.  Smoke if you've got it.  It's classic.  In his Noory interview, he is just a shadow of his former self, and Noory doesn't have the deft touch needed to coax gold out of an "old retarded yoga teacher on herion."

Hm, perhaps I'll dig through the archives tonight. =]

That reminds me, I should sign up for the free streamer so I can fastblast words like "dookie" and 'boobies".

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 12, 2009, 04:31:35 PM
Hm, perhaps I'll dig through the archives tonight. =]

That reminds me, I should sign up for the free streamer so I can fastblast words like "dookie" and 'boobies".

Listen to it high.  You'll understand why he's known as RED Elk

Frys Girl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 12, 2009, 09:06:42 PM
Listen to it high.  You'll understand why he's known as RED Elk
This is how much of a loser I AM - by high, i though you meant volume.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 09:08:28 PM
This is how much of a loser I AM - by high, i though you meant volume.

...........classic.