• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 15, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
Burgess..."neglected"???

Hardly.

There's simply not enough statues in enough public parks.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
It's far worse than Safegab, it's Keithgab. I thought it was a great shame some hack meme opportunist took stewardship of the community, but having Keith Rowland at the helm is a fucking joke. "Bellgab has been superseded," who talks like that? I'm not surprised at all by who got roped in by the "charity," and grotesque moderation. PonyBoySafeSpace said it herself; the weak.

Keith Gab, a lower life-form who mirrors George senda... Both cardiomyopathy victims, will be dead on a toilet... like Elvis soon enough.

Laurakinch

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
Keith Gab, a lower life-form who mirrors George senda... Both cardiomyopathy victims, will be dead on a toilet... like Elvis soon enough.

wow that's pretty harsh.

c'mon mike, let us in on the reason for such animosity towards keith & DS. Some goings on you haven't yet shared?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
wow that's pretty harsh.

c'mon mike, let us in on the reason for such animosity towards keith & DS. Some goings on you haven't yet shared?

Did you just start reading my posts today? when have I not been harsh or overly critical, almost even cruel to some regards?

Laurakinch

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
Did you just start reading my posts today? when have I not been harsh or overly critical, almost even cruel to some regards?

No, I've been reading your posts all along. I thought i probably missed some though.

I don't have a high opinion of them either. I was just wondering if there was something not shared here or something I missed. So I can assume it was a culmination of stuff, not any one big thing that happened?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
No, I've been reading your posts all along. I thought i probably missed some though.

I don't have a high opinion of them either. I was just wondering if there was something not shared here or something I missed. So I can assume it was a culmination of stuff, not any one big thing that happened?

There's really a lot I could say about him but, I'll try to sum it up very nicely. people like Keith are basically a cancer to society those who can't stand on their own merits, those who live off of others names. He's been a leech for decades. I rather not support anyone that is involved with KR.

He's got a very questionable past, if you do some digging I'm sure you'll find some answers to who he really is.

Jackstar

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
You must be a lot of fun

[attachment=1]

It'd be the time of your life, NPChica!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Return my Yorkie at once! I saw something about you digging the other day and I fear the worst. I hope he hasn't gone the way of that Saudi guy. If you've bumped Yorkie off for his life insurance I warn you I'll stop at nothing in my quest for justice!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
If you've bumped Yorkie off for his life insurance I warn you I'll stop at nothing in my quest for justice!

Term coverage on a Pud?

Corona Kitty

Where is Pud? And does he still have both kidneys?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

I'm afraid he might be fertilizing the Black Widow's Autumn Squash. She'll probably log in as him next to try and throw us off the scent.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
Return my Yorkie at once! I saw something about you digging the other day and I fear the worst. I hope he hasn't gone the way of that Saudi guy. If you've bumped Yorkie off for his life insurance I warn you I'll stop at nothing in my quest for justice!
...or 40% of the cut.      ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
I'm sure he's fine and being cared for on a regular basis.

Quote from: username on January 08, 2016, 04:12:39 AM
Keith rowland is a good guy.

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 03:34:02 PM
people like Keith are basically a cancer to society

welcome to bellgab, you're here forever.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

It's called sarcasm, matter fact I had that conversation with Brig. whenever you really don't have a good thing to say, in regards to a project or whatever that individual is doing you automatically say,  "he's a good guy." I've actually called him a cancer before.

Just thought I'd let you in.

Jackstar

To be clear: I don't hold Keith's sockpuppet faggotry in contempt on its own--I have contempt for him and his glowfag handlers because it would appear that he thought this low energy psyop would work.

A case could be made that looking like a fucking idiot was his plan all along--Hell, I could understand that. 10/10 for ambition, but still, minus several million for assumptions.

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 06:04:04 PM
Just thought I'd let you in.

... so sensitive

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 06:08:51 PM
It's called shitposting Michael. ;)

Indeed, it's a lovely thing... I really did miss this place.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
I have to be, to those who I enjoy.

Indeed--no complaints. Frankly I view it as admirable.

Don't tear up now.