• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Dateline on June 17, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
George?  This is the forum of many George's.  Hmmm.  That is very unsettling.

Also Dave's and MVs

Which reminds me, wasn't one of the MVs going to sue us after Heater got her shit together?

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 17, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
... 3.  Heater's blood is still hot, but why did she say that?...

Or was it Shiter, after getting her heat together - I forget

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
Which reminds me, wasn't one of the MVs going to sue us after Heater got her shit together?
That's their way of saying "when monkeys fly out my ass."

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

There’s still time.

Aquarius

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 17, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
I see what you are saying and up until recently she had that under control, i.e.,  only one photo, no one knows where she lived, etc.  After losing her marbles, she went out and started to bond with her remaining fans.  Cat ladies no problem, the more the merrier, washed or unwashed - add more it just makes this fun - cat pictures glore (I say give me More!)    BUT!!!  She has been also bonding with a bunch of cuckoo guys that are obsessed with her - their messages to her show they think they are personal friends.  And now they know where she lives.  I looked through a number of the FB pages from her white knights - barf.    Not smart at all.  If I was her, I'd stop worrying about trolls and start building a wall to defend against her fans.

In the few minutes I listened to her the other night, she also said (with some emphasis) that she wants to open up the show to other topics, like politics (like Art did, she said), she's tired of only talking about the paranormal...

I don't think I could take listening to that crowd discuss politics for even 5 seconds. It's a topic I avoid among friends, we're each entitled to our own opinions and with political opinions very few people change their minds or positions because of a discussion. And I don't think she's well-read, or informed enough to be able to conduct an interesting discussion.

Oh, well.

Sean92008

Quote from: Aquarius on June 17, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
...And I don't think she's well-read, or informed enough to be able to conduct an interesting discussion.
She's not informed enough to be an interesting date to an action movie...

Spookcat

Quote from: Aquarius on June 17, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
In the few minutes I listened to her the other night, she also said (with some emphasis) that she wants to open up the show to other topics, like politics (like Art did, she said), she's tired of only talking about the paranormal...

I don't think I could take listening to that crowd discuss politics for even 5 seconds. It's a topic I avoid among friends, we're each entitled to our own opinions and with political opinions very few people change their minds or positions because of a discussion. And I don't think she's well-read, or informed enough to be able to conduct an interesting discussion.

Oh, well.

Her political rants are what really annoyed me about her years ago. She's entitled to her opinion, but I was already annoyed by being overloaded with political talk during the election season. I remember at least two times when she spoke politics for over a half an hour on her show. I didn't even stick around for the guests.

albrecht

Quote from: spookcat on June 17, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
Her political rants are what really annoyed me about her years ago. She's entitled to her opinion, but I was already annoyed by being overloaded with political talk during the election season. I remember at least two times when she spoke politics for over a half an hour on her show. I didn't even stick around for the guests.
One of the problems she had tried to be everything to everyone, as was poor at it. It is hard to listen with interest to someone who is not interested in the topics. At first she said she didn't follow or like politics. Then, once Art opined on Trump, she was a Trump supporter and into politics. She claimed to be a witch, then announced on social media that she didn't believe in magic. Now, apparently, when a witchy guest was on the show believes in magic again. She was very critical of Norry and some other radio hosts on BG and Gabcasts but then complains when people complain about her.  She tried to be Art, instead of trying to be herself.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
One of the problems she had tried to be everything to everyone, as was poor at it. It is hard to listen with interest to someone who is not interested in the topics. At first she said she didn't follow or like politics. Then, once Art opined on Trump, she was a Trump supporter and into politics. She claimed to be a witch, then announced on social media that she didn't believe in magic. Now, apparently, when a witchy guest was on the show believes in magic again. She was very critical of Norry and some other radio hosts on BG and Gabcasts but then complains when people complain about her.  She tried to be Art, instead of trying to be herself.

She IS being herself, she's interested in packages to open, money orders, and painted rocks.

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 08:17:16 PM
Humm, anybody do demographics on Heatherites?

https://qz.com/1307670/us-states-with-the-most-psychopaths/
Who knows if this study has scientific merit but "as Murphy notes, “The presence of psychopaths in District of Columbia is consistent with the conjecture found in Murphy (2016) that psychopaths are likely to be effective in the political sphere"  was funny.

ItsOver

Heh, heh, heh.

"Murphy also included the District of Columbia in his research, and found it had a psychopathy level far higher than any other state. But this finding is an outlier, as Murphy notes, as it’s an entirely urban area and cannot be fairly compared with larger, more geographically diverse, US states. That said, as Murphy notes, “The presence of psychopaths in District of Columbia is consistent with the conjecture found in Murphy (2016) that psychopaths are likely to be effective in the political sphere.”

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 08:18:24 PM
She IS being herself, she's interested in packages to open, money orders, and painted rocks.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 17, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
George?  This is the forum of many George's.  Hmmm.  That is very unsettling.
Today, it's ducks and decoys...

Fourteen

Mr Apnea

One looney bunch.  Give it a new name  Heaterpaths. 

Steal the name of the show from a long time established radio station, then accuse Bart of not being original and stealing their name.   Certainly some form of brain damage. Pointless to try to talk common sense with them, better to just watch and laugh.

The irony of it all is that Heater might have been reading Bellgab.  Several postings told her to pick KNYE (in fairness they were on FB too).  I even made a pirate joke.   So nothing was really original, it was all out there.   

timebandit

I could listen to Heather's voice for hours..so soothing and informative, and her politics, amazing..and so correct
MAGA

Mr Apnea

Quote from: timebandit on June 17, 2018, 08:55:55 PM
I could listen to Heather's voice for hours..so soothing and informative, and her politics, amazing..and so correct
MAGA

You always make me laugh, but some might be taking you seriously.

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 17, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

One looney bunch.  Give it a new name  Heaterpaths. 

Steal the name of the show from a long time established radio station, then accuse Bart of not being original and stealing their name.   Certainly some form of brain damage. Pointless to try to talk common sense with them, better to just watch and laugh.

The irony of it all is that Heater might have been reading Bellgab.  Several postings told her to pick KNYE (in fairness they were on FB too).  I even made a pirate joke.   So nothing was really original, it was all out there.
She hasn't an original bone in her body... Unless Art squirted his baby juice in her.

The name Heatherpaths works

Other derivatives:
Heatheropathic = the love of painted rocks, Heathierstic = claiming legacies that don't belong to you just because you were a groupie, Heathite = a paranoia that everybody else is attacking you because you're a Heather fanatic...

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 08:58:31 PM
She hasn't an original bone in her body... Unless Art squirted his baby juice in her.

OMG.  Damn I should not have read that while drinking beer.  Now its going to be in my nostrils for a week.

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 17, 2018, 09:00:23 PM
OMG.  Damn I should not have read that while drinking beer.  Now its going to be in my nostrils for a week.
Too bad it wasn't bourbon... That would kill every germ up there 😁

wr250

Quote from: timebandit on June 17, 2018, 08:55:55 PM
MAGA

you are a  1st class wadernaught aren't you?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2018, 08:28:14 PM
Heh, heh, heh.

"Murphy also included the District of Columbia in his research, and found it had a psychopathy level far higher than any other state. But this finding is an outlier, as Murphy notes, as it’s an entirely urban area and cannot be fairly compared with larger, more geographically diverse, US states. That said, as Murphy notes, “The presence of psychopaths in District of Columbia is consistent with the conjecture found in Murphy (2016) that psychopaths are likely to be effective in the political sphere.”
Great minds? Or simply people who actually READ the linked articles? Too bad Art not around to discuss on his birthday and Father's Day.

teknoslag

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

Could that be why Art passed on? He got Heater pregnant, but his COPD prevented him from pulling his usual act of just up and leaving so he left his body instead?

Sean92008

This seems like something that the crew over at LNM would do...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/17/internet-domain-jacker-jailed-20-years-armed-website-heist/

Not only the physical assault but the fact it didn't need to be stolen.

Spookcat

Any bets on her going on the air tomorrow crying about how she had to spend Fathers day/Arts birthday without Art Bell? Extra savage points if she mentions Alex or Asia.

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 18, 2018, 12:59:14 AM
Any bets on her going on the air tomorrow crying about how she had to spend Fathers day/Arts birthday without Art Bell? Extra savage points if she mentions Alex or Asia.
Maybe she will have a story of a ghostly insemination and creampie mess...

Is she still mentioning the Bell kids?  Heard that was supposed to stop.