• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Mr Apnea

Poor Keith, he gets blamed for everything.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
WadeGab?  How RUDE!

I had the same thought (but maybe with a different meaning  :-[), I hope they keep that name, its fitting for them.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

DIRECT HIT!

Bart, you have permanently burned this visual into my brain.  It didn't help that heater responded to it and said she washed.

All her followers responding and giving links to their FB pages, what the hell were they thinking?   Seems like two camps:  Cat Ladies, and older, out of shape men, that probably have a crush on heater's voice.

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 16, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
Bart, you have permanently burned this visual into my brain.  It didn't help that heater responded to it and said she washed.

All her followers responding and giving links to their FB pages, what the hell were they thinking?   Seems like... out of shape men, that probably have a crush on heater's voice.

Or are past clients of her fetish phone sex worker job...

Bluejay

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
It's great how they make their point by spelling unprofessional with two f's..  ;)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 16, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
All her followers responding and giving links to their FB pages, what the hell were they thinking?   Seems like two camps:  Cat Ladies, and older, out of shape men, that probably have a crush on heater's voice.

And not a single one of the idiots, horsie included, realizes they are attacking an entity that was first to the name and honors the bumper music she claims is so important to the legacy.

If there was ever a question of it being about the #legacy and not her this should cement it.

The #legacy only matters if she is driving the ship. This is what was proven tonight.

#LEGACY

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 16, 2018, 10:29:51 PM
Not sure if FB and Twitter still do it, but I thought they took actions on bogus claims (like shutdown the bogus complainer). Guess we'll see, one can only hope.

It would be such a shame to lose that martyr Facebook page.
Can you imagine the psychotic phone calls out of the cuckshack tonight?
#Legacy

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 10:35:57 PM
It would be such a shame to lose that martyr Facebook page.
Can you imagine the psychotic phone calls out of the cuckshack tonight?
#Legacy

You'd think she learned from last month that FB can get her into trouble (and got her fired).  You see some of that in her later posts today, backing out of her earlier posts of "attack"

Bart Ell

The dummy is driving traffic to my station... which happens to be playing her meltdown on the gabcast right now.
Delicious.

http://kingdomofnyeradio.com/

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bluejay on June 16, 2018, 10:42:53 PM
The audacity!

Her claim is bullshit.  Those guests (not many experts) will appear on anyone's show, they are completely dependent on it.  If her statement was true, Vara would only be able to talk to himself.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
The dummy is driving traffic to my station... which happens to be playing her meltdown on the gabcast right now.
Delicious.

Good call, but....her minions will say, "That can't be her, I don't hear the inflections in her voice, that's not our catlady"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bluejay

albrecht

Delicious.

Amazing stuff. MV should be a family/marriage counselor or divorce mediator! This stuff is nuts to relisten too. Crazy times that still are crazy. Praise MV!

And BartEll with his additions to the amazing situation. Art's drama continues and legacy ensured.....

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 10:24:27 PMIf there was ever a question of it being about the #legacy and not her this should cement it.

The #legacy only matters if she is driving the ship. This is what was proven tonight.

Hooking up with Vara exposed that it was all about her.  Art would never have supported that move to LNM, and I'm sure he told her enough of it in private.   Recall Art would sue anyone that took potshots at his family.
The followers she has now will never question any of it, they are all in.  There just isn't enough of them to give her any meaningful income.

Sean92008

Listening to the kingdomofnyeradio.com meltdown...

Heather's insanity was showing.  That laugh after the GNS comments...  Totally fake and eerily 'pathic...

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 16, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
Hooking up with Vara exposed that it was all about her.  Art would never have supported that move to LNM, and I'm sure he told her enough of it in private.   Recall Art would sue anyone that took potshots at his family.
The followers she has now will never question any of it, they are all in.  There just isn't enough of them to give her any meaningful income.

Well, there is always the Chicken Ranch.  That is if they don't outlaw brothels in Nye County.  I figure she can earn $100 a month there, maybe more if she wears one of these masks.

Bluejay

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 16, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

Sean92008

I want to smoke Camels and speak Italian or Spanish (???) while listening to the meltdown on kingdomofnyeradio.com.  If only everybody knew where she was going...

Quote from: Bluejay on June 16, 2018, 10:42:53 PM
The audacity!

Some of these ''expert'' guests have refused to interview with any other shows, says Heater.

Like who, Whitley?  His delusion may be at that stage by now.  The tubby fake ''mystic''?  Yeah, I don't see Lasher calling any other shows.  I don't really keep track, has she had anyone else another show would want?

One lesson from Art she seems to have learned well is distain for the audience.  Always assume they're a bunch of idiots, right Heater?

Mr Apnea

Wonder if this entertainment continues tomorrow.  I guess not, just like real cats her followers will move on to something else,  maybe tinfoil balls or start worrying about how Ghost is doing.

Since its Art's birthday tomorrow, I think I'll replay MV's last interview with him (Feb 2016) and the other one that I think was done by the bell-files in June 2016 (I recall coming away from that podcast thinking Art more or less hinted that he didn't believe in ghosts).

Not sure what you are allowed to play Bart, but those would be good ones if you could.

Speaking of Lasher, what kind of psychic wouldn't have predicted all those potato chips were going to stick to those thighs?

Lilith

Delicious.

I'm listening Bart!

Mr Apnea

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 16, 2018, 11:34:54 PM
Some of these ''expert'' guests have refused to interview with any other shows, says Heater.

Like who, Whitley?  His delusion may be at that stage by now.  The tubby fake ''mystic''?  Yeah, I don't see Lasher calling any other shows.  I don't really keep track, has she had anyone else another show would want?

Dreamland is still playing on DarK Matter, as Vara would say, that dog don't hunt.  As is Michio Kaku.  That's the top of Heater's list in terms of experts.  EPIC fail Heater.