Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
If I owned this site there would be Adsense ads everywhere and one of those warnings to turn off your adblockers or you don;t get to see posts.

...and mass bans of course.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
They just don't know they are on the show!
Find your tools and get more professional! Haha. Heather keeps her tools in the cuckshed.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 16, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
Find your tools and get more professional! Haha. Heather keeps her tools in the cuckshed.

I WANNA BE MORE PROFFESIONAL!

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
...and mass bans of course.

Never! Each one of you would be like a little toy to play with to me!
My special little toys.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
Liberace,

La$ha is slandering you. Or is it libel.

No. She said he had friends...M, I mean Liberace doesn't have any friends, nobody likes him. He's evil.

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 16, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
My special little toys.

Bart Ell

Another vulture is put on notice.
I have my eyes on your evil doings, Gunt Licker!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1008164165494738949

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 16, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

It's great how they make their point by spelling unprofessional with two f's..  ;)

whoozit

My special little toys.
You’re not my Dad!  You can’t touch me there!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2018, 08:00:30 PM
You’re not my Dad!  You can’t touch me there!

Just don't go in the bathroom and start cutting yourself..  :-\

albrecht

It really would be Art's "Legacy" if this whole, amazing, bizarre thing, storyline, or whatever the heck one calls it DID end up in court. The depositions and attempts to explain (especially to a Judge or a Jury of "normal" people) what, how, why all this stuff is. Maybe better than the Art depos that GS posted.

"If I could approach the bench, your honor, to clarify this issue of what a cuckshed is"

"It is getting late in the day. I expect to meet both attorneys in chambers tomorrow at 10am- sharp- to clarify exactly who the various "Daves" are in this matter, so as not to confuse the jury."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
It really would be Art's "Legacy" if this whole, amazing, bizarre thing, storyline, or whatever the heck one calls it DID end up in court. The depositions and attempts to explain (especially to a Judge or a Jury of "normal" people) what, how, why all this stuff is. Maybe better than the Art depos that GS posted.

"If I could approach the bench, your honor, to clarify this issue of what a cuckshed is"

"It is getting late in the day. I expect to meet both attorneys in chambers tomorrow at 10am- sharp- to clarify exactly who the various "Daves" are in this matter, so as not to confuse the jury."

Hey, if I can tell an immigration officer at SFO I met my current wife the first time I came to visit that it was because of a late night radio host called Art Bell, and have his eyes glaze over before I went any further explaining; Why would a court case with cuckshed, all the Daves, and possible mention of a fake stalker not make a quick trial?

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

I nearly wet myself reading that!!
You’d better call Paul and Ella.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2018, 08:23:03 PM
You’d better call Paul and Ella.

Does Pud need to be peed?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Hey, if I can tell an immigration officer at SFO I met my current wife the first time I came to visit that it was because of a late night radio host called Art Bell, and have his eyes glaze over before I went any further explaining; Why would a court case with cuckshed, all the Daves, and possible mention of a fake stalker not make a quick trial?
Because of the animosity, emotion, delusions, and crazy on many sides and some shysters who would be willing, if the payment is made, to draw out the matter as long as they could. So depositions etc. Eventually I would think a judge (public employee with likely a full docket) would finally end it summarily but before then? And who knows once it starts to be not about cucksheds but DMCA stuff, Copyrights, defamation, even threats and actions of harassment, stalking, public airwaves, maybe even cause of Art's death and inheritance claims! It could be complicated and involve civil and even criminal stuff!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2018, 08:28:20 PM
I will pamper your wishes.

Not here, there might be adults watching.

WeinerInHand

My special little toys.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2018, 08:27:30 PM
Because of the animosity, emotion, delusions, and crazy on many sides and some shysters who would be willing, if the payment is made, to draw out the matter as long as they could. So depositions etc. Eventually I would think a judge (public employee with likely a full docket) would finally end it summarily but before then? And who knows once it starts to be not about cucksheds but DMCA stuff, Copyrights, defamation, even threats and actions of harassment, stalking, public airwaves, maybe even cause of Art's death and inheritance claims! It could be complicated and involve civil and even criminal stuff!

Then it depends on one of the fine upstanding members of this forum to go along with a note pad and best fountain pen to the forthcoming legal wranglings of the courtroom and report it verbatim on a daily basis until its conclusion. We need a seasoned and tenacious court reporter who can get to the very bottom of a story and tease the threads of facts, separating them from the husks of wanton lies and deception. Who will not be parried by the cut and thrust of those who would allow their egos cloud the unvarnished and pure truth!!! We need therefore to nominate such a lion of fortitude.

Senda?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Hopefully, the attorneys explaining the various "Daves" are fans of Abbott and Costello.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

Then it depends on one of the fine upstanding members of this forum to go along with a note pad and best fountain pen to the forthcoming legal wranglings of the courtroom and report it verbatim on a daily basis until its conclusion. We need a seasoned and tenacious court reporter who can get the the very bottom of a story and tease the threads of facts, separating them from the husks of wanton lies and deception. Who will not be parried by the cut and thrust of those who would allow their egos cloud the unvarnished and pure truth!!! We need therefore to nominate such a lion of fortitude.

Senda?
I think there could be a good selection of C2C guests who are/were lawyers but now witches, UFO experts, past-life regressionists, and the like who could cover the legal stuff but, as you mention, they might be biased to one side or another (or more since there are many angles and possible parties in this mess.) Maybe a "tv judge" judge and make a program out of it? Callers as the "jury?"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 16, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
Hopefully, the attorneys explaining the various "Daves" are fans of Abbott and Costello.

Ha! Yeah, and they might even be able to meet a "Wolfman" during the course of the depos and trial!!