Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: ge30542 on June 14, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
Mr. Ell, please contact the A&E network prior to having Heather arrested. They run the show "Live PD", with live video feeds from multiple Law Enforcement agencies across the U.S.
Nye County Sheriff's Office is featured regularly.
It would be wonderful to see them cuff, Mirandize and "perp walk" the fake legacy.

#LongLiveBartEll

#PraiseBartEll

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
It is a cat with magical properties so figured the Heather thread was appropriate, even if as a witch she no longer believes in magic.
The good news is that she told the warlock from last night's show that after a month's hiatus she's back to believing in magic

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 14, 2018, 10:56:38 AM
The good news is that she told the warlock from last night's show that after a month's hiatus she's back to believing in magic
Thanks. Good news, that will help end those awkward conversations around the kettle with the coven!
The psychic cat was right!

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
Deaf, psychic cat predicts WC first game. So far kitty seems to be correct....though one cannot discount that if cat didn't pick the home team there might be Polonium in the milk or the next cat election hacked...

I miss Paul the Octopus predicting the World Cup Game outcomes last time around.  Now that Ian's back, perhaps he and George could discuss the cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6q0iuCJ4MA

Bluejay

Taking a vacation from her religion?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

I miss Paul the Octopus predicting the World Cup Game outcomes last time around.  Now that Ian's back, perhaps he and George could discuss the cat

It is not so much Ian clearly being drunk/stoned/etc, or is mismash of words. Noory's response is great..... exactly.

Lilith

Praise MV!

Lilith

So Tower of Babble is the new professional Radio Speak?

Great to hear Ian speaking radio....

bwahahahahahaha

Bart Ell

Quote from: ge30542 on June 14, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
Who the fuck is Bart Ell?
Is MV Bart? Is Bart just some genius who lurked forever, only recently exposing his brilliance?
This Bart Ell character is obviously a tech genius, as well as a comedy genius.

I tip my hat to Bart Ell!

Who the fuck are you?
This is not my first #legacy here, sir/madam.

You may know me for any of the following:
1. I created the Falkie character. Before me he was just an asshole who shit up threads with long posts.
2. I started a Russian bot scandal here years before it overtook the mainstream media.
3. I reminded everyone, hundreds of times, that Jimmy Church is shit.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 14, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
Who the fuck are you?
This is not my first #legacy here, sir/madam.

You may know me for any of the following:
1. I created the Falkie character. Before me he was just an asshole who shit up threads with long posts.
2. I started a Russian bot scandal here years before it overtook the mainstream media.
We need an occasional reminder. Relapses with Churchitis are common.

WeinerInHand

Was this on air before or after Ian left the show?
Kinda makes you wonder about whether or not tinnitis was cause for the hiatus.

starramus

Sorry, but I got bored with the whole drama scene, and tuned out. I haven't been following or listening to any of it. I just tuned in for the first time last night to hear Heather calling her show The Kingdom of Nye. Was there some legal action bringing this about? Also did she lose her Pahrump house, and move to Raton, NM? Fill me in devoted listeners.

paladin1991

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 13, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
Is Lasha her friend?
not sure. How much do you think Lasha can get out of Heather?

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 14, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
Oh, I thought you dropped the log that was molded into JChurch...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 02:56:26 PM
Sorry, but I got bored with the whole drama scene, and tuned out. I haven't been following or listening to any of it. I just tuned in for the first time last night to hear Heather calling her show The Kingdom of Nye. Was there some legal action bringing this about? Also did she lose her Pahrump house, and move to Raton, NM? Fill me in devoted listeners.

Heather was pregnant with Art's love child and fell on hard times when Keith fired her. Art's death was sudden and Heather and child did not make it into Art's will and she was left fanatically ruined. Yorkshire Pud being the cuck that he is offered to marry Heather and raise the lovechild that was conceived in a cuckshed in the desert. They have been married for a few months now and Pud financially supports his wife's son in Yorkshire where Heather now does her show.

The British government took issue with the name of her show "Midnight In The Desert" finding it to be culturally insensitive to the Muslims who took over the country after escaping the desert. The police kicked in the door of their flat and confiscated a long list of banned items including Heather's phone numbers, her delay button, a unlicensed television belonging to Mr. Yorkshire Pud, 3 butter knives, a pumpkin carving set, a potato peeler and a bicycle wheel.

She has now renamed her show Kingdom of Nye and is servicing glory holes to raise enough money to get pud out of jail for his television license offense.

Juan

It’s hard to believe smog had to set up a go fund me page to raise $60 to pay for her license tags.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
Was this on air before or after Ian left the show?
Kinda makes you wonder about whether or not tinnitis was cause for the hiatus.
It was when he was doing weekends, I think. I love Norry's "exactly." Why would he let him ramble on like that? A way to force him off? "See boss, he is a drunk."

I hope Smog is merely a nickname though God knows why she would want such a name.  If not, her parents must have felt smothered by her.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
It’s hard to believe smog had to set up a go fund me page to raise $60 to pay for her license tags.

Yup,  Heater Wad and the Misfits

Ghost

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 04:36:12 PM
I hope Smog is merely a nickname though God knows why she would want such a name.  If not, her parents must have felt smothered by her.

Her voice sounds raspy, I envision her engulfed in a cloud of smoke. ....surrounded by cats.

whoozit

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
Is it really?