Author Topic: Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1314 times)

Cryptocurrency!
« on: April 19, 2018, 11:15:13 PM »
I started to type a reply to this MV quote, but thought better of it:

it's the first cryptocurrency i've owned.  probably should have made that an option for people long ago.  thanks for the suggestion (and the coin)!

I didn't want to muck up the MITD thread with this, so I'll post it here.

I got into Bitcoin at $50. I sold all my bitcoin years ago when it was $250 and began to crash. I regret it to this day.

Afterwards, I purchased Litecoin at $30 and pledged to hold onto it, despite the turbulence of the crypto markets. The all time high was $400. As of this post, each Litecoin is around $149. I think it'll surpass that all time high soon.

Either way, I hope this serves as the officlal Bellgab Crypto thread, if anyone else here is into it.

Re: Cryptocurrency!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 11:24:21 PM »
I'm by no means an expert, but I will also try to field questions as best I can.

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 11:25:23 PM »
how many bitcoins did you sell off?

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 11:28:35 PM »
I started to type a reply to this MV quote, but thought better of it:

I didn't want to muck up the MITD thread with this, so I'll post it here.

I got into Bitcoin at $50. I sold all my bitcoin years ago when it was $250 and began to crash. I regret it to this day.

Afterwards, I purchased Litecoin at $30 and pledged to hold onto it, despite the turbulence of the crypto markets. The all time high was $400. As of this post, each Litecoin is around $149. I think it'll surpass that all time high soon.

Either way, I hope this serves as the officlal Bellgab Crypto thread, if anyone else here is into it.

You should send an invite to Crypto Connie Willis

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 11:29:57 PM »
how many bitcoins did you sell off?

I had 2 and a half bitcoin. Over $200 was amazing, and when the crash started, I thought I was going to lose all my profit for good.

The day it reached $20,000, I drank heavily.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 12:26:28 AM »
I'm stocking up on tulips and Pokémon cards

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:27:29 AM »
I'm stocking up on tulips and Pokémon cards

No Beanie Babies?! ??? ::)