• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

henge0stone

Quote from: Daru on June 17, 2015, 02:28:13 PM
I don't really understand why people are so vicious about Ed Dames.  He has been correct about many things, but people don't want to listen.  You might possibly live to regret it.  The worst thing to have is a closed mind.

We sure did live alright. Made it through that 1998 fungus that wiped out the world.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Lunger on June 17, 2015, 06:18:04 PM

Can you name one thing he's been correct about?

Seconded. A stopped clock is right  twice a day, Dames can't even manage that hit rate. The guy is a total mess. He isn't even an entertaining mess, he does the same shtick each time in that creepy 'I am really laughing at you saps' voice.

Come up with three genuine predictions with the evidence to back it up and you have silenced us all, but I bet it is all vague generalisations about 'approaching doom' as always.

Quote from: Lunger on June 17, 2015, 06:18:04 PM

Can you name one thing he's been correct about?

He said Noory would keep having him back no matter how much of a d-bag he is

Darkdowndeep

Been listening to dames BS since 2000.
Takes alot of composure to keep spewing it like he does

henge0stone

"Something big is coming, soon!"
-Ed Dames
1995-2015

20 years we have been waiting for his big global changes. Nothing yet, no killshot, no killer mushrooms.

paladin1991

Quote from: henge0stone on June 17, 2015, 07:11:11 PM
We sure did live alright. Made it through that 1998 fungus that wiped out the world.
and that friggin kill shot that caused him to move to one of the safest places left on earth.  The Ukraine.

paladin1991

Quote from: henge0stone on June 25, 2015, 06:47:58 PM
"Something big is coming, soon!"
-Ed Dames
1995-2015

20 years we have been waiting for his big global changes. Nothing yet, no killshot, no killer mushrooms, no shit.
fied

onan

You guys obviously haven't kept up with the recent Steller threads. Doom is coming... Doom is coming.

Jackstar

Doom is already here. I assume that "The Killshot" is Fukushima Daichii and Dames is either incompetent or lying.

Quote from: onan on June 27, 2015, 06:46:16 AM
You guys obviously haven't kept up with the recent Steller threads. Doom is coming... Doom is coming.

He seems to have stopped posting...

Lord Grantham

Daily reminder that Dames remote viewed "Rods" and confirmed that they were actual living creatures.

henge0stone

Looks like Ed is out of the loop, unless he can find some gold for Art

Paradox

Quote from: henge0stone on July 25, 2015, 08:08:17 AM
Wasn't that awesome?  Ed's been served! Way to go Art!

Jackstar

SEND OUT ANOTHER DAMES... THE OP IS A-GO-GO

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on July 25, 2015, 06:13:13 PM
SEND OUT ANOTHER DAMES... THE OP IS A-GO-GO

I wonder if Eddie boy can remote view what I am doing with my finger?  Hint:  it's waving in the air.

Quote from: henge0stone on July 25, 2015, 08:08:17 AM

I'd like to think so, not celebrating yet.

Maybe if we all just didn't tune in when he goes on, I've been doing my part

"There are many remote viewers in the land and for years I did interview one who predicted, oh, extremely catastrophic things, uhmm that have not yet thankfully occured and he also promised that he was going to find gold, this is what really irritates me, find gold and bring it to me. The gold never showed, the catastrophes never happened. I know you're in a completely different category uh Joe, so I just wanted to say that" - Art Bell MITD 20150810

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 11, 2015, 11:24:11 AM
"There are many remote viewers in the land and for years I did interview one who predicted, oh, extremely catastrophic things, uhmm that have not yet thankfully occured and he also promised that he was going to find gold, this is what really irritates me, find gold and bring it to me. The gold never showed, the catastrophes never happened. I know you're in a completely different category uh Joe, so I just wanted to say that" - Art Bell MITD 20150810

Art can rest in the knowledge that he will have his gold before Noory has his Hawaii studio.  :P

henge0stone

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 11, 2015, 11:24:11 AM

Yesss, Art finally done with that Doomsaying, bullshitting fraud!

CoolTen10

Quote from: henge0stone on August 11, 2015, 03:03:34 PM
Yesss, Art finally done with that Doomsaying, bullshitting fraud!

I hope he takes at least one more crack at him.

jstrummer78

Aside from pure amusement, I don't know why these people still get air time, from anyone. Both have proven to be complete frauds. Corso may be worse- a low level career military slacker gets control of artifacts from the world's most famous UFO incident? He is the kind of person the miltary can't dismiss, because he does nothing actually warranting dismissal. He is given a series of menial jobs, keeping him out of the way of important projects until he finally attains his lifelong goal, a retirement check with health care. For some reason, he is whisked from a dingy room in the basement of some military installation, and given access/control over the biggest event in ufology lore. Yes, of course! He dumps crap over all of the people who toiled many years to develop things like the transistor, microprocessors, inexpensive CRTs, on and on it goes... He probably didn't even understand Ohm's Law. As with Dames, there is usually a grain of truth somewhere in the beach of BS they put out that turns out to be true. This "remote viewing" is ridiculous on its face. Did the US M.I.C., or one of the many Intelligence Community entities, experiment with it at one time or another? It is within the bounds of probability, and that is what Dames thrives on. He puts us in the position of having to prove him wrong, when the scientific method is exactly the opposite. Outrageous claims require as equally startling proof, and repeatability. Dames and Corso have never been able to provide either. It is for amusement only, and basically harmless, except for the fact it does denigrate the accomplishments of a lot of legitimite scientists, technicians, inventors, etc...  JS                       

Oculary

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 27, 2015, 01:19:21 AM
and that friggin kill shot that caused him to move to one of the safest places left on earth.  The Ukraine.

Eggsactly. He's so preoccupied with dreaming up bullshit to scare people with, that he pretty much fucked up his own "I'll be safe with my mail-order bride" in the UKRAINE! One things that scares me about this guy is that he's been spewing his BS for so many years, that he's negatively affected MANY people who buy into his shit. From Art's "mass consciousness experiments" days, you'd think he'd realizing how much global negativity he's causing by having guys like this douche on and just close the door on him for good.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Oculary on October 19, 2015, 09:11:49 PM
   Eggsactly. He's so preoccupied with dreaming up bullshit to scare people with, that he pretty much fucked up his own "I'll be safe with my mail-order bride" in the UKRAINE! One things that scares me about this guy is that he's been spewing his BS for so many years, that he's negatively affected MANY people who buy into his shit. From Art's "mass consciousness experiments" days, you'd think he'd realizing how much global negativity he's causing by having guys like this douche on and just close the door on him for good.

I highly doubt there are more than a couple rubes that buy in to Major Ed's bullshit.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 20, 2015, 04:01:46 AM
I highly doubt there are more than a couple rubes that buy in to Major Ed's bullshit.

That would be Art Bell and George Noory, who regularly praise him for his 'accuracy' - although Art seems to be wavering

henge0stone

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2015, 06:54:18 AM
That would be Art Bell and George Noory, who regularly praise him for his 'accuracy' - although Art seems to be wavering

More like a complete reversal on Art's part, and its past due.

Art

Quote from: jstrummer78 on September 10, 2015, 03:27:48 PM... Corso may be worse- a low level career military slacker gets control of artifacts from the world's most famous UFO incident? He is the kind of person the miltary can't dismiss, because he does nothing actually warranting dismissal. He is given a series of menial jobs, keeping him out of the way of important projects until he finally attains his lifelong goal, a retirement check with health care. For some reason, he is whisked from a dingy room in the basement of some military installation, and given access/control over the biggest event in ufology lore. Yes, of course!...

I thought Corso was trying to cash in and provide for his grandkids, but when he claims that Russian agents in bars gave him intel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY6s-D-jgaA

... it makes me wonder if he's mentally disturbed or merely a useful idiot.

Quote...his lies helped and help to convince the rest of the world (notably our enemies ) that our true capabilities ( super advanced ET technology )and allies ( aliens maybe? ) are way too powerful for them to combat. No matter what can be said, it is a very effective device ( UFOS and ETS ) for clouding up everything secret that the military does.

Maybe the military orchestrates UFO hoaxes, and plants stories, and funds paranormal radio shows, and ...

But I digress, the topic is Ed Dames.

Fuck Ed Dames.