• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What your view on VLC media player?

Started by damon, January 04, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Element 115 on January 07, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
It rocks and it’s open-source. I’ve used it for a very long time.

Next he will ask you how IRC is. He's trolling you dumbass! Everyone has used VLC for over a decade!

What do you guys think about the 1982 BMW 745i? I'm considering picking one up early this season from teh dealership!

Element 115

Quote from: Swishypants on January 07, 2018, 09:18:51 PM
Next he will ask you how IRC is. He's trolling you dumbass! Everyone has used VLC for over a decade!

What do you guys think about the 1982 BMW 745i? I'm considering picking one up early this season from teh dealership!

Oh you trolls, Sewergab! lol. Hey when’s the next CrapCast?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 07, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
THAT was it's actual NAME you dumb faggot! It didn't get called a "remote" until dipshits like you came along. It makes a fuckin' clicking sound! NOT A REMOTE! It's a CLICKER!

Have a draw off your pipe and chill, nigger.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
Have a draw off your pipe and chill, nigger.

Hey HO! I only got one pipe! It's steel, and I bash your stupid brains out with it every got-dayumn day!

Swishypants

Quote from: Element 115 on January 07, 2018, 09:22:11 PM
Oh you trolls, Sewergab! lol. Hey when’s the next CrapCast?

Bellgab is "The Dirty Dozen" of the interwebs, and MV is Lee Marvin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 07, 2018, 09:29:19 PM
Hey HO! I only got one pipe! It's steel, and I bash your stupid brains out with it every got-dayumn day!

Never felt better! :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 09:32:20 PM
Never felt better! :D

GET THE MICROWAVE!

Set for 1 hour, blaze that shit with the door open!

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 07, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
The Salisbury Steak dinner! That was the best one!

The cobbler was napalm!

I still eat a 3 course Supper! Apertif! Soup! Meat and two vegetbles! Desert! Coffee afterward!

Excellent choice sir. However the Salisbury steak served with the brownie was always my choice for special occasions. Properly undercooked had a similar texture to the finest lava cakes in old Paris.

Even funnier, someone has posted the recipe for the TV Dinner Salisbury steak.

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/tv-dinner-salisbury-steak-222004

Swishypants

The brownie was a dicey proposition. Done right; heaven! But Mom usually burned it into Satan's shit-brickette!

Swishypants

I just want you all to know; once this is over, and I'm king of the hill here, we're forming an ARMA 3 Squad! Gonna' rock those little shits!

https://youtu.be/DXS4-Pwwq8k

Swishypants

I'm SERIOUS! Upgrade yer toasters faggots! I'ma' buy the game and set up a server next weekend! Quit your jobs and tell the wife and kids it's been real! Damon is the delta-dog of the Squad! Blame him for everything! No quarter on the Millennial shit-fuckers! Our Server; Bellgab rules! WE GO HARD!

https://youtu.be/YcGPSnswzjc

Swishypants

For my team I choose: It's Over, Gd5150, Albrecht, 21st Century Man, ShayP, Damon, JoJo, Pud, MD, and maybe MV, but he has to drive the tank! Need one more. Oh yeah! Paladin! HAHA! You got chosen last! :)

THIS is our ATTACK SONG! We blare it loud coming down the hill to crush our enemies!

https://youtu.be/ObjLb6ElTvs

Swishypants

"It's Over" your battle handle is "EYE-OH!"
"21st Century Man" you know yours; "21st"
"Gd5150" we're going to have to call you "Hagar"

Everyone Call MD "RITCHIE!"

"EYE-HO! Call in CAS! 21'st drop that Muzzie fuck at 3 'O'Clock! Hagar, bring the Bradley up behind that defilade! RITCHIE! Stop crying! ENGAGE AT WILL!"

Get yer shit S.T.R.A.C. We're forming an online GANG! The FBI is already jerking off!

Swishypants

JoJo, you have to play Medic! Wear a short nurse outfit so yer dick is visible. Transvestite Medic! HELL YES!!! After he patches one of you up, he'll sneak in a quick cock-suck while you're hopped up on meds and can't move that good! My advise is: "DON'T GET HIT!"

Swishypants

MD has to play Ammo Bearer, because he's a Corporal Upham little bitch!

Swishypants

Pud, is Telly Salvalas from "The Dirty Dozen." But British and super gay!

Swishypants

Paladin is just fucking expendable! Red-Shirt.  ;D

Swishypants

EYE-OH is radioman obviously. Hagar is a heavy-gunner. MV is a driver/mechanic.

Swishypants

I'm a scout, but you already knew that!  8)

Swishypants

God Damn unit of mis-fits! The best of the best!

Swishypants

21st is a spy/marksman. (forgot ya because you're like the French Spy in Under Fire, 1983)

Swishypants

OH BOY this is going to be super fun! I'ma' shoot Jackstars fuckin' eye out!

Swishypants

Make sure you have an i7 processor and 8 Gigs of RAM. Headset and Mic! Turn off the grass because it's AIDS! Get all the DLC's. It's expensive, but fuck you! Do it anyway! Track IR is recommended. We use Dischord for comms. I will handle the server and a web-page, and some custom missions. CHOP-CHOP MOTHERFUCKERS! MV, get on this!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 07, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
OH BOY this is going to be super fun! I'ma' shoot Jackstars fuckin' eye out!

Not bloody likely! He's the Chaplain.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 07, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Yeah! Worthless bitch! :)

And while we're at it I think gunny should lead the troupe. You can come along as long as you STFU and don't shoot until we tell you to.  ;)