• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Comey: "I've (had) a lot of conversations with humans"

Started by malachi.martini, June 08, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

QuoteCOMEY: Yeah, I â€" I get that, Senator. Honestly, I’ll tell you what â€" this is speculation, but what I concluded at the time is, in his memory, he was searching back to our encounter at the dinner, and was preparing himself to say, “I offered loyalty to you, you promised loyalty to me,” and all of a sudden his memory showed him that did not happen, and I think he pulled up short.

That’s just a guess, but I â€" I've a lot of conversations with humans over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bii0p9AnBEE&t=2h35m47s
(2h35m47s)

What did he mean by this?  :^)

Dr. MD MD

I wondered why he's so fucking tall. Here's Comey with his hologram generator turned off.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Comey gets fired. Official story (via AG and DAG) is that Comey fired because of what he said about Clinton last year. Although Trump said he looked forward to working with him....

A day or so later, Trump says he'd decided to fire over the 'Russia thing' before the memo from AG and DAG.

Press conference follows and Trump says "no, no, next question" when asked about asking Comey to back off the FBI investigation.

https://youtu.be/x8U9bAUJ3-k

Yesterday Comey said that that response from Trump was a lie. So either Comey lied under oath (and so far no-one other than Trump and his son say he did), or Trump lied at the press conference.

I wonder which it is? ::)

Add in that Trump is and will continue to try and smear Comey, but hasn't mentioned at all about Comey's outlining of Russia's interference and its ambitions to continue doing so. Nope..his priority is to try and rubbish Comey.

Gd5150

Comey is a great American. He had the guts to stand up in front of the country yesterday under oath and confirm what everyone already knew:
- that there was never any collaboration between Trump and Russians
- that Trump was never under investigation
- that there has never been any attempt to obstruct the investigation that never existed into a
  situation that never happened.
- that by confirming Comey has leaked classified information, Trump was right in canning his ass

Round of applause for James Comey! MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 09, 2017, 01:40:22 PM
Comey is a great American. He had the guts to stand up in front of the country yesterday under oath and confirm what everyone already knew:
- that there has never been any attempt to obstruct the investigation that never existed into a
- that by confirming Comey has leaked classified information, Trump was right in canning his ass

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Great Movie with Caine, Stallone, Pele and Von Sydow.  Directed by John Huston.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 09, 2017, 01:40:22 PM

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Well no. He didn't reveal classified information. And it was released after Trump went on the tv to say why Comey was fired (The Russia thing). Trump reveals classified stuff to the Russians but that isn't Comey.

There is an investigation dumbass. You missed the bit about the Russians interfereing in the election? Let's wait to see what Mueller does before you start sucking Trump's dick too deep eh?  ;D

>start thread in paranormal to avoid britbong mental patient spill over
>britbong tries to destroy fun with same zeal he destroys own country
>gets BTFO like usual

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2017, 12:14:04 AM
I wondered why he's so fucking tall. Here's Comey with his hologram generator turned off.  :D
Sure, Comey's talked to a lot of hu-mans but he's more used to chatting with Kang and Kodos.

Valiant Thor would never launder cartel money at HSBC.