• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's Amazing Powers of Defecting the Truth?

Started by 11angeleyes11, March 07, 2009, 11:03:12 PM

11angeleyes11

Now, since I listen to Coast on a reguar basis, and that is no lie, I have had many evenings when I have heard George maybe not lie, although on some nights that may be indeed, indeed, what he does, but he deflects the truth. 

For instance, I have heard him say on more that one occassion that Coast listeners do not want to hear what the host has to say, and therefore he will keep his opinions to himself.  It is his place to be neutral.  Then, last night midway through Open Lines what does the host do but get on his soapbox and spew forth his opinion on the financial status of the American economy.

To my recollection, Coast is not George Noory's news and commentary nor do I care for it to become that  If I want to hear that, I can watch O'Reilly.  I listen to Coast for the paranormoal and other topics that are not coverend during the light of day.  By George, vocalizing his opinion last night is that not a lie?  I thought he has said in the past that listeners do not care what a host thinks they just want to be entertained and learn about the subject matter of the show.

Which leads to another issue, if I want to learn about the subject matter of the show, those canned questions must be retired, or made into first grade flash cards.  It looks like Tommy now has a new project and that is no lie!!!!!!!!!!!

Centurion73

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on March 07, 2009, 11:03:12 PM
Now, since I listen to Coast on a reguar basis, and that is no lie, I have had many evenings when I have heard George maybe not lie, although on some nights that may be indeed, indeed, what he does, but he deflects the truth. 

For instance, I have heard him say on more that one occassion that Coast listeners do not want to hear what the host has to say, and therefore he will keep his opinions to himself.  It is his place to be neutral.  Then, last night midway through Open Lines what does the host do but get on his soapbox and spew forth his opinion on the financial status of the American economy.

To my recollection, Coast is not George Noory's news and commentary nor do I care for it to become that  

Which leads to another issue, if I want to learn about the subject matter of the show, those canned questions must be retired, or made into first grade flash cards.  It looks like Tommy now has a new project and that is no lie!!!!!!!!!!!

TESTIFY my sister, DAMN! Maybe you should write sermons for Ian. Nice f-ing post I am sure Noory is feeling the Vodo pins that post hit him with  ;D

QuoteI have heard George maybe not lie

I think the fuck straight up lies but that is just my opinion, I am sure this thread will soon bear this to be true as many more are sure to chime in and help expose the fraud for what he is.

Boomer

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on March 07, 2009, 11:03:12 PM
Now, since I listen to Coast on a reguar basis, and that is no lie

Hold it...you're Medicated...Right?

Centurion73

I hope someone here can check this out as I do not have streamlink and if you do I hope it's for old Art shows and Knapp if not please proceed to the nearest mental help facility you 're in grave danger. (added to indicate satire as not to offend those that I may have offended)  ;D

When Noory had Ian on Friday to talk about his upcoming show, did Noory imply that the guest Ian was having on had been on with him (Noory) prior when Ian asked him about it? Could he have "deflected" the truth once again?

EvB

Centurion, dear -- didn't your mother ever tell you not to insult people you are asking a favor of? 

First you ask for a clip -or the information from one - then you imply that anyone who can easily find said clip is a nut job.

Nice, very nice.  >:(

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 08, 2009, 03:15:50 PM
Centurion, dear -- didn't your mother ever tell you not to insult people you are asking a favor of? 

First you ask for a clip -or the information from one - then you imply that anyone who can easily find said clip is a nut job.

Nice, very nice.  >:(

Sorry, I thought I was amongst friends here and they would get the SATIRE, I should have added  ;D.

EvB

Quote from: Centurion73 on March 08, 2009, 03:39:27 PM
Sorry, I thought I was amongst friends here and they would get the SATIRE, I should have added  ;D .

As far as I know you are - but even so, friends are not mind-readers.  And, the net is notorious for misscommunication, even among real-life friends.  So yes:  ;D is often a good idea.