• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

BellBoy

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 26, 2015, 07:56:24 AM
Do you have a question for Michael in there somewhere?

On a scale of zero to 2,000,000 SHU's (Scoville Heat Units), where would you rank the piquancy of Billy Meier's taint?

mahigitam

Regarding Michael Horn's claim which Lee Elders exposed as being not true, I received the following mail on Aug 26 from a person (name withheld according to his wish) who closely worked with Wendelle Stevens and whose name was also mentioned in Wendelle Steven's book -  Preliminary Investigation Report - published in 1982.

"Hi Mahesh,

This Michael Horn is quite a number.

I was probably one of the people who corresponded most heavily with Wendelle about Meier - both by snail mail and phone - and I never heard once mention the name Michael Horn.  Wendelle told me things off record but there was never any claim made that he personally gave film to Meier, that Meier went off and came back with photos.  That is sheer nonsense.  Wendelle would have told me if such a thing had occurred.

This guy is a fanatical liar !"

http://ufoprophet.blogspot.com/2015/08/mahesh-responds-to-michael-horns.html#ixzz3k6CGFkd5

onan

Quote from: mahigitam on August 28, 2015, 03:11:01 AM
This guy is a fanatical liar !"[/i]

He's talking about outer space aliens, what are the chances?

Quote from: onan on August 28, 2015, 05:11:46 AM

How dare you sir.  I have one living in my freezer

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on August 28, 2015, 05:11:46 AM

heh heh

henge0stone

Quote from: mahigitam on August 28, 2015, 03:11:01 AM
Regarding Michael Horn's claim which Lee Elders exposed as being not true, I received the following mail on Aug 26 from a person (name withheld according to his wish) who closely worked with Wendelle Stevens and whose name was also mentioned in Wendelle Steven's book -  Preliminary Investigation Report - published in 1982.

"Hi Mahesh,

This Michael Horn is quite a number.

I was probably one of the people who corresponded most heavily with Wendelle about Meier - both by snail mail and phone - and I never heard once mention the name Michael Horn.  Wendelle told me things off record but there was never any claim made that he personally gave film to Meier, that Meier went off and came back with photos.  That is sheer nonsense.  Wendelle would have told me if such a thing had occurred.

This guy is a fanatical liar !"

http://ufoprophet.blogspot.com/2015/08/mahesh-responds-to-michael-horns.html#ixzz3k6CGFkd5

Wow so even the people who originally investigated Meier are calling Michael a liar. One wonders if Michael has even met Billy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on August 28, 2015, 04:18:56 PM
Wow so even the people who originally investigated Meier are calling Michael a liar. One wonders if Michael has even met Billy.

What gave it away that he may not have and is basing his in depth research fanciful bollox on heresay and other like minded researchers' fuckwits' work copy and paste?

henge0stone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 29, 2015, 12:41:33 AM
What gave it away that he may not have and is basing his in depth research fanciful bollox on heresay and other like minded researchers' fuckwits' work copy and paste?

Whoa now, lets be clear I have never said Steven's or anyone ever did in depth research on the case. Windelle and the other 'investigators' were at best extremely naive and at worst Trying to make money with a documentary and falsifying information. I lean towards the latter.

The books they published afterwards made "many extraordinary claims were made with little or no evidence, no names of scientists, labs, procedures and technology involved were mentioned."
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/investigation-of-others/

Jim Dilettos himself who claims to have analyzed the photos admitted on a debate on Coast to Coast with Art Bell that he had lied several times about PHD's that he did not possess.

The 'initial investigation' was by William H. Spaulding who said all the photos were "total Hoaxes" and immediately dismissed the them.

If it hadn't been for Steven's trying to make a good documentary then the whole thing probably would have been long dead. And now these huckster's say Michael is lying, so even the among Billy's supporters Michel is seen as a lair.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on August 29, 2015, 10:12:37 AM
Whoa now, lets be clear I have never said Steven's or anyone ever did in depth research on the case. Windelle and the other 'investigators' were at best extremely naive and at worst Trying to make money with a documentary and falsifying information. I lean towards the latter.

The books they published afterwards made "many extraordinary claims were made with little or no evidence, no names of scientists, labs, procedures and technology involved were mentioned."
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/investigation-of-others/

Jim Dilettos himself who claims to have analyzed the photos admitted on a debate on Coast to Coast with Art Bell that he had lied several times about PHD's that he did not possess.

The 'initial investigation' was by William H. Spaulding who said all the photos were "total Hoaxes" and immediately dismissed the them.

If it hadn't been for Steven's trying to make a good documentary then the whole thing probably would have been long dead. And now these huckster's say Michael is lying, so even the among Billy's supporters Michel is seen as a lair.

Sorry. I wish there was a sarcasm/ facetious bastard, smiley :). I read the book when it came out and agree with you, have at best and making a quick buck likely. I got to the end but felt it was a waste of time. Mr Horn is just deluded and/or out to promote the cult.

henge0stone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 29, 2015, 11:00:56 AM
Sorry. I wish there was a sarcasm/ facetious bastard, smiley :). I read the book when it came out and agree with you, have at best and making a quick buck likely. I got to the end but felt it was a waste of time. Mr Horn is just deluded and/or out to promote the cult.

Well I kinda deserved it calling them 'investigators' without quotation marks. It was the most shady attempt at a investigation I have ever seen, and yet everyone who believes in the Meier hoax pretends like these guys were rocket scientists whose opinions are revelation from god (oh wait that's Meier).

I really don't think Horn ever met Billy. In the 04 interview with Art he got all nervous when Art asked why he hadn't asked Billy for the negatives. Of course he could have been nervous because he knew there were no negatives and that its all a hoax he's getting money off of.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on August 29, 2015, 11:15:55 AM
Well I kinda deserved it calling them 'investigators' without quotation marks. It was the most shady attempt at a investigation I have ever seen, and yet everyone who believes in the Meier hoax pretends like these guys were rocket scientists whose opinions are revelation from god (oh wait that's Meier).

I really don't think Horn ever met Billy. In the 04 interview with Art he got all nervous when Art asked why he hadn't asked Billy for the negatives. Of course he could have been nervous because he knew there were no negatives and that its all a hoax he's getting money off of.

Really?  ;D

henge0stone

lol, Both are probably true. Seriously I tried to find a picture of Billy with Michael and they don't exist.

BellBoy

Quote from: henge0stone on August 29, 2015, 11:15:55 AM
...I really don't think Horn ever met Billy. In the 04 interview with Art he got all nervous when Art asked why he hadn't asked Billy for the negatives. Of course he could have been nervous because he knew there were no negatives and that its all a hoax he's getting money off of.

Well, all I can say is that if Mr. Horn never met Mr. Meier, exactly where did he get the intricate, detailed knowlege concerning the biter -vs- the sweet -vs the umami of Billy Meier's taint?!

henge0stone

Oh wait I found one! Guess he has met Billy. That explains how he knows the taste of his taint. Mystery solved! We can all go home now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on August 29, 2015, 11:30:42 AM
Oh wait I found one! Guess he has met Billy. That explains how he knows the taste of his taint. Mystery solved! We can all go home now.

Nothing to see; and there never was. Magic!!

Quote from: henge0stone on August 29, 2015, 10:12:37 AM
... Jim Dilettos himself...

At first I read that as Jim Dildoes himself, which makes perfect sense on a Billy Meier thread, then I thought no, Hengie probably wouldn't post that...

henge0stone

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 29, 2015, 12:31:05 PM
At first I read that as Jim Dildoes himself, which makes perfect sense on a Billy Meier thread, then I thought no, Hengie probably wouldn't post that...

haha, I forgot the last o. We should call him Jim Dildoes now.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 05, 2015, 01:03:10 PM
As the time fulfills:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3415

And you were doing so well; right up until...

Rather than wring your hands and shudder in fear and despair this would be a very good time to get the books containing the spiritual teaching, like the Psyche, the Might of the Thoughts and the Goblet of the Truth if you don’t have them already. These books contain the best information on how to use our consciousness to safely navigate these times, the times to come.. and well into the far, far distant future.

David Icke would be proud of you.

henge0stone

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 05, 2015, 01:03:10 PM
As the time fulfills:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3415

03-07-2004 interview with Michael Horn by Art Bell, Michael quotes Meier's prophetic information stated roughly, 1 hour and 57 minutes in that, "If America does not withdrawal from Iraq...we will loose two thirds of our population on this planet as early as 2006 a third world war will break out"

American forces withdrew from Iraq starting in December 2007 after the surge but was not completed until November 2011.

Here is a prediction we have access to that we know has not been edited in any way and its a big one and a big miss.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on September 05, 2015, 02:53:38 PM
03-07-2004 interview with Michael Horn by Art Bell, Michael quotes Meier's prophetic information stated roughly, 1 hour and 57 minutes in that, "If America does not withdrawal from Iraq...we will loose two thirds of our population on this planet as early as 2006 a third world war will break out"

American forces withdrew from Iraq starting in December 2007 after the surge but was not completed until November 2011.

Here is a prediction we have access to that we know has not been edited in any way and its a big one and a big miss.

Ouch.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on September 05, 2015, 02:53:38 PM

Yeah but apart from that, it's completely accurate...oh hang on.

MichaelHorn

http://theyfly.com/Going-Down-with-the-Ship.html explains Mahesh’s inaccuracies.

For those who may feel up to it, you’re also welcome to participate at www.theyflyblog.com. Opposing viewpoints are welcome and full, real names, and certain manners, are required.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 05, 2015, 04:46:04 PM
http://theyfly.com/Going-Down-with-the-Ship.html explains Mahesh’s inaccuracies.

For those who may feel up to it, you’re also welcome to participate at www.theyflyblog.com. Opposing viewpoints are welcome and full, real names, and certain manners, are required.

How do you validate people are using their real names?

henge0stone

notice how he ignored meier's huge failed prediction..

... certain manners, are required.

Are blatant dishonesty and attempts to rip off the gullible required, er, prohibited?

This whole Billy Meier story would be a lot more convincing if it involved claims of anal probings. 

All the best alien stories seem to feature them, so to me it's very suspicious when they aren't included in otherwise reasonable sounding encounters.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2015, 02:16:59 PM
This whole Billy Meier story would be a lot more convincing if it involved claims of anal probings. 

All the best alien stories seem to feature them, so to me it's very suspicious when they aren't included in otherwise reasonable sounding encounters.

I'm pretty sure anal probings were one of those odd jobs Horn so tiresomely included on his resume the other week. No doubt Meier got to give him a probing too, 'cos that's the way the Plejarans communicate an' all. No wonder he's such a weird dick on here, the poor guy has been treated like a jizz satchel for the past few decades.

I'll be joining as Anita Fuch, which is my name in real life.