• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 05:59:44 PM
Not what I heard, how's life with dad?

Oh do say what you imagined, I mean heard. How's life with your surrogate mum?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 06:01:30 PM
Oh do say what you imagined, I mean heard. How's life with your surrogate mum?

Touched a nerve there didn't I? Just rumors then? I wouldn't know just going by what I read. Surrogate mother? The further you know any real basis from my life the better lol.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 06:05:13 PM
Touched a nerve there didn't I? Just rumors then? I wouldn't know just going by what I read. Surrogate mother? The further you know any real basis from my life the better lol.

I've no idea what you're alluding to with Chefist. But you being the go getting, jaw breaking, nationally recognised, investigative dj can tell all I'm sure. No idea if your last sentence was English but I'll take a punt.

Side boob Laura, either she has need for a weird mother/son sexual fantasy or you're reciprocating the fantasy. But lose the deep voice effects and the 'Y'...It won't get you far.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 06:13:32 PM
I've no idea what you're alluding to with Chefist. But you being the go getting, jaw breaking, nationally recognised, investigative dj can tell all I'm sure. No idea if your last sentence was English but I'll take a punt.

Side boob Laura, either she has need for a weird mother/son sexual fantasy or you're reciprocating the fantasy. But lose the deep voice effects and the 'Y'...It won't get you far.  ;)

That took you long enough to type, i would figure you might be being played. However what do I know right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 06:18:51 PM
That took you long enough to type, i would figure you might be being played. However what do I know right?

I typed it slowly because I know you're a slow reader. Consider it benevolence. Not sure who or what you think is playing me, but who or whatever it is, you can be sure its wholesome. Wow. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

I typed it slowly because I know you're a slow reader. Consider it benevolence. Not sure who or what you think is playing me, but who or whatever it is, you can be sure its wholesome. Wow. ;)

It went over your head, And that's okay.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 06:40:55 PM
It went over your head, And that's okay.

The art of capturing the audience Myky....  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 06:53:18 PM
The art of capturing the audience Myky....  ;)

That's where we agree, you forgot the E not the Y at the end. There's that London school system at play.

Corona Kitty

Hey pud, forgot to ask, do you & dad watch CNN together?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 06:57:09 PM
That's where we agree, you forgot the E not the Y at the end. There's that London school system at play.

Never lived near London let alone lived there. Been there about five times. Its a good job your spooky guests give you their bio before you go to mic, because you fail on doing your own research.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

Never lived near London let alone lived there. Been there about five times. Its a good job your spooky guests give you their bio before you go to mic, because you fail on doing your own research.

Before I go to mic?

Thank you York, with your help the sky's the limit!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

Before I go to mic?

Thank you York, with your help the sky's the limit!

I knew it!! You use a coke can. Explains the voice. Get a Neuman... ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 07:11:16 PM
I knew it!! You use a coke can. Explains the voice. Get a Neuman... ;)

I'm using a jitter bug

MichaelHorn

The Stench of Cowardice

Cowardly Kevin Randle, spineless skeptics, still suppress Billy Meier UFO evidence

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4682

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 31, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
The Stench of Cowardice

Cowardly Kevin Randle, spineless skeptics, still suppress Billy Meier UFO evidence

What about the cowardice in not responding and owning up to people pointing out the fake photos of flying dinosaurs copies from a book, decked out trash can lids, and photos of Play-Dohians that were actually images from a TV show?

These folks should be ignoring this foolishness completely

=Schlyder=

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 31, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
The Stench of Cowardice

Cowardly Kevin Randle, spineless skeptics, still suppress Billy Meier UFO hoax

FIFY

MichaelHorn

Is living at home with dad, with whom you have serious issues, making your poor brain even softer?

The woman who recently visited Meier..and put to rest the "TV show" issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTlMuzdDXnA

The 74-page independent analysis and authentication of the WCUFO: http://www.rhalzahi.com/docs/WCUFO-EN-v2.pdf

Don't even bother, it's way above your welfare, er, pay grade.

But, since even a kid can do this one:

https://theyflyblog.com/2014/06/15/billy-meier-ufo-case-prove/

I wonder why you don't try your challenges any more when I discuss the Meier case with Michael D. Never mind again, coward is the operative word.

P.S. Try moving out on your own and...get a life.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 31, 2017, 05:55:53 PM
... The 74-page independent analysis and authentication of the WCUFO...

... Don't even bother, it's way above your welfare, er, pay grade...

You're right, 74 pages is a lot to try to prove some fake photos aren't fake.  That many pages is an indicator of a great deal of bullshit sophistry.

So I wouldn't bother anyway, but thanks for the heads up.

MichaelHorn

This is amazing, kinda like having a near-life experience. I actually had to leave this site, walk away from the computer, and come back a couple of hours later.

At first I was stunned, I thought maybe I'd misread the comment...and afraid that I hadn't. I checked it again and, yes, he'd actually written:

"That many pages is an indicator of a great deal of bullshit sophistry."

On one hand, while I'm sure that gratitude isn't an emotion with which you're overly familiar, I'm certain that you must be grateful for this technology that allows you to use a...screen name. Certainly, along with that gratitude, you have some sense of relief that, all things being equal, the true identity of someone who wrote something that inane (look it up) would be very difficult, if not impossible, to discover.

On the other hand, science is robbed of being able to study such a specimen who embodies the depth of stupidity, blatantly, openly and even proudly displayed, that you shamelessly reveal, and rather masterfully at that. Of course if ever shame was badly needed this has got to be it.

I gather that you're not allowed to operate machinery and certainly not allowed to do anything that requires having...read a manual, instructions, or any text books in the course of your, er, education, a word that doesn't conjure up a single image of possibility when contemplated next to anything you've so far expressed.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 31, 2017, 09:23:58 PM
This is amazing, kinda like having a near-life experience. I actually had to leave this site, walk away from the computer, and come back a couple of hours later.

At first I was stunned, I thought maybe I'd misread the comment...and afraid that I hadn't. I checked it again and, yes, he'd actually written:

"That many pages is an indicator of a great deal of bullshit sophistry."

On one hand, while I'm sure that gratitude isn't an emotion with which you're overly familiar, I'm certain that you must be grateful for this technology that allows you to use a...screen name. Certainly, along with that gratitude, you have some sense of relief that, all things being equal, the true identity of someone who wrote something that inane (look it up) would be very difficult, if not impossible, to discover.

On the other hand, science is robbed of being able to study such a specimen who embodies the depth of stupidity, blatantly, openly and even proudly displayed, that you shamelessly reveal, and rather masterfully at that. Of course if ever shame was badly needed this has got to be it.

I gather that you're not allowed to operate machinery and certainly not allowed to do anything that requires having...read a manual, instructions, or any text books in the course of your, er, education, a word that doesn't conjure up a single image of possibility when contemplated next to anything you've so far expressed.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

You seem alarmed.  We both know the truth can be written in a few sentences, it certainly doesn't take 74 pages to explain a few photos.  Thanks for the confirmation.

MichaelHorn

Right, you know everything because someone gave you a computer and told you thinking was for other people.

Maybe you should only read 73 pages.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 31, 2017, 11:37:50 PM
Right, you know everything because someone gave you a computer and told you thinking was for other people.

Maybe you should only read 73 pages.

Aw, I'm sorry Mike.  I now realize you spent untold hours crafting the document and getting it just so.  An airtight word salad defense proving why pictures taken out of books, magazines, and TV screen shots, and photos of painted garbage can lids hung on strings are actually the alien helper gods from a far away planet who speak only to Billy Myers. 

And me?  Instead of sifting through it and taking it seriously, I took the big picture approach and pointed out the whole story is bullshit, and that only a contrived explanation would take 75 pages.

It was thoughtless and cruel.  I didn't consider how much it meant for you to have people believe it, or that you even thought someone might.  If anyone was offended I apologize.

MichaelHorn

Your apology is accepted. Understanding and compassion is extended to people with limited intelligence, reasoning abilities, psychological and emotional problems, etc.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on July 24, 2017, 12:43:28 AM
Myke is edgy and exciting, the James Dean of the paranormal podcasting community.

Might have to use this one day.

Nice to hear you on Medved today, Michael.

MichaelHorn

Thanks 21st C-M,

I first contacted him almost 20 years ago. He listened more this time but I still doubt if he's ready for the truth.

chefist

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 10, 2017, 02:21:08 PM
Thanks 21st C-M,

I first contacted him almost 20 years ago. He listened more this time but I still doubt if he's ready for the truth.

Micheal...did you see my pterodactyl pic? They're back!