• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr Leghumper’s “everyone’s a globalist faggot!” thread

Started by Gd5150, December 29, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Gd5150

A place where open minded discussion is unwelcome. If you have a great article or information pertaining to the globalist debate, don’t post it here. This is the place to scream reeeeeee!!! Stand up for Dr. Leghumper!

You’re a globalist faggot!
And you’re a globalist faggot!

8)

Metron2267

Can you start an "everyone's an Alex Jones acolyte" thread?

Asking for some Kid... :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 03:31:50 PM
A place where open minded discussion is unwelcome. If you have a great article or information pertaining to the globalist debate, don’t post it here. This is the place to scream reeeeeee!!! Stand up for Dr. Leghumper!

8)

^^^^^^^^^
Keeping it at a primary school level for you because I know how slow you are. :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
Can you start an "everyone's an Alex Jones acolyte" thread?

Asking for some Kid... :o

I like it. We need an Alex Jones school of globalist studies which offers a BS degree as well as a Doctorate of course. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
I like it. We need an Alex Jones school of globalist studies which offers a BS degree as well as a Doctorate of course.

So you in general consider Alex to be a BSer?

I don't think you really want to go there, do you?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

I have to be honest. That's an accurate description of much of her audience.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
So you in general consider Alex to be a BSer?

I don't think you really want to go there, do you?

If you don’t know my views by now I can’t help you. Y’all wanna think everyone are globalist faggots knock yourself out.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

If you don’t know my views by now I can’t help you. Y’all wanna think everyone are globalist faggots knock yourself out.

I was wondering if you were going to adopt the absolutist cull and sort to support your buddy. Guess so. Pity that. :-\

Alex gets plenty right and some desperately wrong. Sorry I can't live in to the strawman you fellas built, but it's just not up to fire code...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

^^^^^^^^^^
Globalist faggot.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 06:58:28 PM
I was wondering if you were going to adopt the absolutist cull and sort to support your buddy. Guess so. Pity that. :-\

Alex gets plenty right and some desperately wrong. Sorry I can't live in to the strawman you fellas built, but it's just not up to fire code...

Who’s my buddy? My views have been explained fairly clearly. I’m pretty sure you understood them. My problem is with Leghumper taking every post from those he disagrees with and turning it to globalism. The globalist thing is kinda old news. It’s not like some breaking story just happened so it needs to be discussed. It’s just the same ol same ol. Dems are globalists. The Republican establishment are globalists. The Earth is round.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:22:07 PM
Who’s my buddy? My views have been explained fairly clearly. I’m pretty sure you understood them. My problem is with Leghumper taking every post from those he disagrees with and turning it to globalism. The globalist thing is kinda old news. It’s not like some breaking story just happened so it needs to be discussed. It’s just the same ol same ol. Dems are globalists. The Republican establishment are globalists. The Earth is round.

Says the globalist faggot.

Metron2267

Who’s my buddy?

Kid.

QuoteMy views have been explained fairly clearly. I’m pretty sure you understood them.

I did and do.

QuoteMy problem is with Leghumper taking every post from those he disagrees with and turning it to globalism. The globalist thing is kinda old news. It’s not like some breaking story just happened so it needs to be discussed. It’s just the same ol same ol. Dems are globalists. The Republican establishment are globalists. The Earth is round.

Yeah it has been well-flogged, no question.

But so have we as a planet, by globalists.  So there's that.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 07:14:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
Globalist faggot.

I rest my case. Leghumper lacks the mental capacity to discuss anything outside of the title of this thread. Confirmation confirmed.

It’s why he acquired his sad reputation here of posting 1000s of links to videos he never described, and no one ever watched.

If you want that tool as your buddy enjoy. He’s hurting the cause.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:25:41 PM
I rest my case. Leghumper lacks the mental capacity to discuss anything outside of the title of this thread. Confirmation confirmed.

It’s why he acquired his sad reputation here of posting 1000s of links to videos he never described, and no one ever watched.

If want that tool as your buddy enjoy.

Globlist cuck has trouble writing now. :D

You should just stick to your one joke: Got any questions?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leghumper.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Let's play a game. Can you recognize the irony in his post?

Dr. MD MD

I’d like to remind the people playing along at home that I didn’t make this an issue. You did when I wouldn’t lockstep with the demokkkrat media and shed crocodile tears for your globalist faggot hero, George Bush senior. Instead I said just what I though of him and you took issue with it. Why?! The only answer can be that you’re a triggered globalist faggot yourself. So triggered, in fact, that you had to start this thread, which I have no problem using to show how inane your ideas (or lack of them) are. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
Go fuck your dirty whore of a mother, douche!

You're a real winner. You're as classy as you are witty, which means that you're a halfwit with no class.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
You're a real winner. You're as classy as you are witty, which means that you're a halfwit with no class.

You’re a nowit with a dirty whore of a mother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
Don’t worry Leghumper, we got you one too.

I always think that when someone can’t think of anything to do but rewrite your posts to suit them it’s like waving a surrender flag. I begrudgingly acceppt your fealty but you’re still a hurr durr douchebag.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
You’re a nowit with a dirty whore of a mother.

Thanks for proving my point. Even challenged kindergarten students shake their heads at you, but Metron seems to like you, so there's that.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 30, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
Thanks for proving my point. Even challenged kindergarten students shake their heads at you, but Metron seems to like you, so there's that.  ::)

Maybe they do...after they’re done fucking your dirty whore of a mother.