• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 03, 2018, 02:26:43 AM
Dave’s brain melted five minutes into this guest.

Definitely showing his suckage on what should be an interesting program.

ItsOver

Jorch wanted to know where the cold is coming from.  Maybe it's from the vacuum in his head.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
Jorch wanted to know where the cold is coming from.  Maybe it's from the vacuum in his head.

God I love you! Funniest man on the Bellgabs! ;D

Swishypants

I wish I could be as biting as "It's Over" without lowering myself into filth and profanity, but I just don't  have that MJ-12 Kung Fu!  :'(

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

Dave: Explain how the moon affects tidal waves.
Guest: You mean tides? Well the moon affects tides as well as the sun. The moon about two-thirds, the sun about one-third.
Dave: But only at night, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
Dave: Explain how the moon affects tidal waves.
Guest: You mean tides? Well the moon affects tides as well as the sun. The moon about two-thirds, the sun about one-third.
Dave: But only at night, right?

Noory's still trying to grasp the heliocentric model.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 11:37:42 AM
Noory's still trying to grasp the heliocentric model.  :D

"<Insert subject here>!  I jest don't get it!"

The new Toronto station sucks. The last hour is cut and the commercials are so long they cut into the show.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 03, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
The new Toronto station sucks. The last hour is cut and the commercials are so long they cut into the show.
The uploader has stopped uploading C2C shows into the torrent world (he announced in advanced he would stop after the New Year) ) so I will likely not be listening much, though I like the inadvertent humor of Norry cannot listen with the commercials or his bad bumpers and don't usually stay up that late. But enjoyed listening when mowing the lawn etc. Sounds like I will not be missing much.

Zetaspeak

What was with that woman desperately trying to give out her number on the air and Noory kept stopping her and she just ignored him and starts again giving out her number. I was only half paying attention did we ever find out what she wanted?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 03, 2018, 04:24:44 PM
What was with that woman desperately trying to give out her number on the air and Noory kept stopping her and she just ignored him and starts again giving out her number. I was only half paying attention did we ever find out what she wanted?

She said she needed help getting her aunt’s body exhumed ... according to Tommee at the end of the program. Dave said that Joe from Long Island probably couldn’t help her with that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 03, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Like station, like host.

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 03, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

She wanted her aunt's body exhumed.  Why?  Nobody knows but her.  Somebody named John or Joe, who apparently called in, or was a guest, could help her.  I could have the name wrong because like you I was half listening while trying to fall asleep.  Regardless, Tommy chimed in, gave that info, and said he advised her to get an attorney.

I'm part of the Bellgab insider. I record C2C and MITD on a Raspberry pi for only pennies a year. That way I don't miss any radio gold

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 03, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
I'm part of the Bellgab insider. I record C2C and MITD on a Raspberry pi for only pennies a year. That way I don't miss any radio gold
;D  Thanks for posting that "classhic."  Jorch and Tommee helping dig-up bodies.   :o ;D

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2018, 06:12:49 PM
;D  Thanks for posting that "classhic."  Jorch and Tommee helping dig-up bodies.   :o ;D

Next, they will be digging up skeletons inside Norry's closet.

I tuned in to Snorge's New Year's Day program because I wanted to hear how vague the "predictions" for 2018 would be. It was the same-old, same-old safe "predictions" of events that usually happen every year anyway. Joyce referenced Richard Hoagland as a fount of wisdom. The fact that she can't "see" that Hoagland is a fraud and a huxster doesn't say much for her psychic ability... or her critical thinking skills either.

That Jacobs felt the need to state emphatically that he does not do free readings, indicates that many listeners ask for free readings after he has been on the air. If regular listeners have not yet figured out that Snorge's stable of fortune tellers are all money-grubbing huxsters, well then, they need more help than any psychic could give them. Snorge was very quick to jump to the mercenary Jacob's defense. I'll bet he gets a cut from every reading. Memo to Jorch: Charging 50 cents for a reading is just as evil as charging 200 bucks.

As an astrologer with 28 years of study under my belt, I'm here to say that using astrology to predict world events is problematic, and not much better than guessing. If an astrologer has the date, place and EXACT time of a birth, event or beginning, we can probably do a pretty good job. The problem is that events and nations have many possible start dates. Astrologers can't even agree on the chart for the United States. Perhaps going on the radio to "predict" events for the new year is a good way to drum up business. I wouldn't know. I have never sold a reading in my life. Numerology is worthless for predicting world events because there are many different calendars in use, and each calendar will have a different number for the current year.

Happy New Year haters!

Happy New Year Jorch!    I will continue to listen in 2018 because I find your buffoonery so entertaining. If you do or say anything more ridiculous than usual, or if you lie, or if you make another bumbling attempt to not play it straight with your listeners; you can count on me to put in my two cent's worth here. I can't be here every day. After-all, this hater actually has a life.

pate

Whoa!

Daqve is like a commercial withring commercial, he keeps sucking & sucking & sucking and sucking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILdYrxnrf8

Vaguely amusing really...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq5kNGj_Ius

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on January 03, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
I tuned in to Snorge's New Year's Day program because I wanted to hear how vague the "predictions" for 2018 would be...

Sumpthin's gunna happen?

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
The uploader has stopped uploading C2C shows into the torrent world (he announced in advanced he would stop after the New Year) ) so I will likely not be listening much, though I like the inadvertent humor of Norry cannot listen with the commercials or his bad bumpers and don't usually stay up that late. But enjoyed listening when mowing the lawn etc. Sounds like I will not be missing much.

Another perk to lawnmowing that the home vaccuuming women don't enjoy.  How did JoJo miss this one?

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
last time i listened to coast to coast george was talking about the JFK assassination and his guest said "nigger" on air and everyone just acted like nothing happened at all and moved on with the show lmfao. this was like.......maybe a year ago or something? i dunno. i posted about it in this thread when it happened.
That's horrid.  And playing that racist Rolling Stones song too.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 12:37:03 AM
hello fellow humans. i've decided to listen to coast to coast AM tonight. figured i would come in this thread and talk to you all. can we be friends?
It's nothing personal, but I think if I had a Satanist friend, Jesus would not like it.  But acquaintence-level would be okay.