• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your uncle. 
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, how did I do last night?
Fourteen

No idea. I wasn’t in a pissy mood last night so I had no reason to notice.

The point is NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN DENIED HAVING A WEDDING CAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY. Every case they went to a Christian bakery when there were plenty of other bakeries around that could have baked their cake. They chose their target to make a point and push their agenda. Gays make up 3% of the population yet look at TV and the movies. Seems like every show has to have at least one gay character.  Same thing for redheads but that is another story. 

Open up a bakery and advertise to get a gay clientele.  Start a chain of gay-friendly bakeries. I bet you find out real quick that there isn’t much of a market. Because even though 3% are gay, not all of them are interested in getting married.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

The point is NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN DENIED HAVING A WEDDING CAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY. Every case they went to a Christian bakery when there were plenty of other bakeries around that could have baked their cake. They chose their target to make a point and push their agenda. Gays make up 3% of the population yet look at TV and the movies. Seems like every show has to have at least one gay character.  Same thing for redheads but that is another story. 

Open up a bakery and advertise to get a gay clientele.  Start a chain of gay-friendly bakeries. I bet you find out real quick that there isn’t much of a market. Because even though 3% are gay, not all of them are interested in getting married.
So... You only notice me when you're irritable?
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

A radical advertising idea: The name of the business and then the slogan: Friendly to fags and rednecks alike. ;)

A smart businessman wants everyone's business and doesn't want to alienate any potential customer.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Fourteen

No. You only piss me off when I am irritable. See how long it has been since the last time I thanked you for not voting?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
A radical advertising idea: The name of the business and the the slogan: Friendly to fags and rednecks alike. ;)

And we want the frikking rainbow back as well. I have a very nice parafoil kite that predates their appropriation of the damn rainbow.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
No. You only piss me off when I am irritable. See how long it has been since the last time I thanked you for not voting?
Oh, okay  :).  It's been awhile, that's for sure.  Well, we all get restless when gay month ends... Lol.
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
And we want the frikking rainbow back as well. I have a very nice parafoil kite that predates their appropriation of the damn rainbow.
Probably best to trade it...
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
A radical advertising idea: The name of the business and then the slogan: Friendly to fags and rednecks alike. ;)

A smart businessman wants everyone's business and doesn't want to alienate any potential customer.
That's a great slogan.  What field of work or study are you from, Doc?  Are you a hypnotherapist?
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 12:09:49 AM
That's a great slogan.  What field of work or study are you from, Doc?  Are you a hypnotherapist?
Fourteen

No but I find it a fascinating field.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
No but I find it a fascinating field.
You could start a little hypnosis on the side.  I wonder if that would be worth it.  Well, then again once money enters the picture, natural gifts aren't as fun.
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
Hope your comfort zone comes back soon.
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 12:20:52 AM
You could start a little hypnosis on the side.  I wonder if that would be worth it.  Well, then again once money enters the picture, natural gifts aren't as fun.
Fourteen

If I did I'd use my gift to deprogram liberals and let you know you've been living in the matrix. 8)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 12:26:04 AM
If I did I'd use my gift to deprogram liberals and let you know you've been living in the matrix. 8)
Lol.  You don't thinks Dems and Republicans are two sides of the same coin?
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
Fourteen

Establishment Republicans and Dems are the same side of the coin. ;)

The difference is, however, that not all Republicans are establishment whereas all Dems are.

Jojo

OK, well, it's good talking to you.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, how did I do last night taking my gloves off in mitd?
(It's okay to fake an answer)
Fourteen

Jackstar

Dear Lord, I must be irritable a lot.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
I am actually all for making booze illegal

Brush up on your chemistry, Elliot Ness. Ain't gonna happen. Because reasons.

Now, raising the drinking age to twenty-seven--I'm on board. We can gather signatures together. It'll be a blast. Bring your own weed.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:32:23 PM
I worked for landline phone lines for 15 years.

The resume practically unfolds from this one.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2018, 10:44:44 PM
Hey, with all the recent talk of Space Force might this result in new space-related employment opportunities for you?

Yeah, and you could be a test monkey.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

All taxation is theft.

Not according to the framers:

http://articlevblog.com/2018/06/taxation-our-framers-got-it-right/

Direct, per-capita taxation apportioned by the census was unquestionably clunky to set up and very regressive; it meant higher tax rates in poorer states than in richer ones to collect the apportioned sums. As such, direct taxes never were intended and never became an everyday source of revenue. That is the beauty of the Framers’ system. The periods of regressive direct taxation were kept as brief as possible, i.e. during national emergencies. In this system, the interests of the people and congressmen coincided; knowing the heavy burden of taxation jeopardized their reelection, it was in the personal interest of congressional representatives to fight and win wars quickly.5

Now, as opposed to wartime,he Framers expected “duties, imposts, and excises” to cover the everyday expenses of peacetime government. There was a natural lid to these taxes at which point demand fell off; as such, the revenue stream from excises limited the size of peacetime government.

On these all-important distinctions, that indirect taxes would serve peacetime purposes, and heavy direct taxes were for national emergencies, the Framers once again hit a home run. In this era of pre-fiat currency it made the declaration of war a matter of serious deliberation not just from the certain loss of life, but its immediate effect on the people’s purse, and the political future of every congressman.

But today's system would fail solidly under the definition of "theft" if viewed in initial Constitutional terms.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
:D

Fourteen

I was trying to give him credit for time served...

How old do you feel Paul is?

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2018, 08:58:46 PM
Don't cha love how tolerant the left is of people on the right?  I would never dream of treating anyone the way the owners of the Red Hen treated Sarah Sanders. More and more the left acts with prejudice.  If we acted that way on the right, we'd be pilloried and crucified.  Hypocrites!   >:( >:(

Here we sit, living out Orwell's most dark nightmares.

"four legs good, two legs bad"  :(

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2018, 09:08:07 PM
LOL.  That is what I've been telling myself since the election.  The flower children are ok with the FBI and CIA running rampant in our country?  Really?  Wow.  What a strange trip this life is!  No drugs needed. :D

We HAVE the best worst drug of all - HUMAN NATURE!

:-\

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Fourteen

mood goggles.   ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

I see stories all the time of gays not being allowed service, and i do n't think they are were just trying to make a point by choosing conservative businesses.
Fourteen

The left ALWAYS presents anecdotes as being representative of the whole - which they are not.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
Fourteen

If by that you mean human nature...conditionally yes...

But regardless it is the left that has reversed field on itself 180 deg. to become fascistic, racist censors and authoritarian thugs.

It'd be as if the right embraced the Greens and began attacking capitalism. :-[

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 25, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
Yeah, and you could be a test monkey.

Feyd has some tubes to insert into your neck Paul...

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
The left ALWAYS presents anecdotes as being representative of the whole - which they are not.
However, Gravity's point was that no gay has ever been denied wedding service unless they deliberately targeted a conservatice business.  So, I win even if just one of those many linked stories is true. I don't have to represent the whole; all I need is one good story..... :D

Fourteen