• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

chefist

Fuck this shit...and this dripping rotting cunt of a whore.

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2019, 08:55:43 PM

ikr?

Spookcat

>.< These videos are used to torture people, right?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:51:49 PM
What?  Damn you, you bastard if you are just setting a worm on a hook for me.........................

Just speculation, but people with one unusually well-developed feature often find that reflected in other body parts. Or vice versa. That's why one look at your tiny hands entitles us to draw our own conclusions about matters elsewhere. I for one am glad that YT hasn't embraced the fad for 3-D. Those moments where she suddenly turns her head to give an angst-ridden stare at the middle-distance could cause many a viewer to jump back fearing a nasty side-swipe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2019, 08:55:43 PM

I wish you'd say what you really mean.. Too ambiguous.

Nine grand? Seriously nine fucking grand?

Hell, I would cry, act pathetic, shit I would even dance naked looking every bit like Chris Farley in that skit for nine grand.

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2019, 09:58:31 AM
Nine grand? Seriously nine fucking grand?

Hell, I would cry, act pathetic, shit I would even dance naked looking every bit like Chris Farley in that skit for nine grand.
How about for $7999?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
I wish 14 would start a You Tube channel.

The suggestion has been put, but she said she will only do a YT channel if it's about belly dancing. But she doesn't know how to belly dance yet so we'll have to wait until she learns.

Quote from: Spookcat on May 26, 2019, 10:49:58 PM
>.< These videos are used to torture people, right?

her father father was a drinker and a fiend. allegedly.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2019, 09:31:21 AM
Just speculation, but people with one unusually well-developed feature often find that reflected in other body parts. Or vice versa. That's why one look at your tiny hands entitles us to draw our own conclusions about matters elsewhere. I for one am glad that YT hasn't embraced the fad for 3-D. Those moments where she suddenly turns her head to give an angst-ridden stare at the middle-distance could cause many a viewer to jump back fearing a nasty side-swipe.

So you are attacking my crank.  Really?   Isn't it a holiday there today and as such shouldn't you be over in Lithuania fighting a horse
because  Aston Villa lost 1-nil?

Quote from: whoozit on May 27, 2019, 10:01:06 AM
How about for $7999?

My paypal link is in my about section. Done deal.

Would you like me to set it private so only you can enjoy it?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2019, 10:38:44 AM
So you are attacking my crank.  Really? 

I was thinking about your feet but I can see it's an issue that must prey on your mind. I bet it's a bone of contention. Full marks for walking into my carefully laid trap.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2019, 10:51:50 AM
I was thinking about your feet but I can see it's an issue that must prey on your mind. I bet it's a bone of contention. Full marks for walking into my carefully laid trap.

Prey on my mind?   Not hardly bub.   It's called a psychological projection and you are transposing your weakness upon
your betters.    Oh you know this.  I know this.  The readers of this fine thread know this.  You won't accept it though.
You can't. 

I'm very confident of my superiority in this area.  I suggest you move along..................

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 27, 2019, 11:24:57 AM
Now you're going too far.

Oh I know it, but I do have some errands to do and just want to put the bastard down quickly.

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 27, 2019, 11:31:31 AM
LOL

It may have worked.  I do believe that I've routed the bugger - that or he has passed out down at the Frog & Toad.

Either way I am headed out.  Until next time weasel boy.

K_Dubb

As enthralled as I am by this glittering repartee I am more curious as to how his muffins are doing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2019, 11:41:03 AM
It may have worked.  I do believe that I've routed the bugger - that or he has passed out down at the Frog & Toad.

Uhh ... Good work, I guess?!

Pizzapunch

I wonder if Falkie will follow suit and try to recruit his own Army of over moderating  wrench wielding maniacs.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 27, 2019, 12:56:08 PM
I wonder if Falkie will follow suit and try to recruit his own Army of over moderating  wrench wielding maniacs.

No, he...uh, doesn't work well with others. He'd be trying to moderate the moderators and in short order they'd be trying harder to rip his throat out than the rest of the haters.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2019, 11:41:03 AM

I expect you had to dash off to Walgreen's for some ointment to take care of that chapped ass. I was afraid to respond to the inquiry about my muffins for fear that it might be construed as another sly dig at another of your parts. You remind me of the 'wide stance' guy, only not so convincing.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZUuWzYZvrI

I think this is the long anticipated "HappyErinnsBirthday" video, but I'm not sure.

if you send this woman a benign text message she will claim you're "creepy", and will post it in one of her videos. how is she still single?

[attachment=1,msg1329295]

https://youtu.be/aL3h70fJKPs

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 27, 2019, 06:26:34 PM
if you send this woman a benign text message she will claim you're "creepy", and will post it in one of her videos. how is she still single?

How could he know it was her birthday other than YouTube. They only met in September and she was a booty call that wanted to marry the guy. It is not like the conversation of birthdays could ever come up.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 27, 2019, 06:26:34 PM

He broke her heart, he shattered it!

For anyone who did not follow they met 8 months ago and started kinda dating, mostly just fucking. When she started her channel she was already pissed at him because he was not committing to a relationship with marriage as a goal. He was monogamous but was not sure. This was 5 month in, 5 months and she wanted to get hitched.
Soon after she declared her love to him and said "I love you" his response was that he loved her and was not in love with her.

This broke her heart, shattered it in fact. 6 months in.

Jason knew her for 3 years. It was 3 years in before he declared his love. I do not know how people fall in love without physical contact but it happens and it happens a lot. Jason was met with all slurs.

I think 6 months in and wanting to marry a fuck buddy is not just creepy, it is damned desperate.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2019, 01:25:26 AM
He broke her heart, he shattered it!

For anyone who did not follow they met 8 months ago and started kinda dating, mostly just fucking. When she started her channel she was already pissed at him because he was not committing to a relationship with marriage as a goal. He was monogamous but was not sure. This was 5 month in, 5 months and she wanted to get hitched.
Soon after she declared her love to him and said "I love you" his response was that he loved her and was not in love with her.

This broke her heart, shattered it in fact. 6 months in.

Jason knew her for 3 years. It was 3 years in before he declared his love. I do not know how people fall in love without physical contact but it happens and it happens a lot. Jason was met with all slurs.

I think 6 months in and wanting to marry a fuck buddy is not just creepy, it is damned desperate.

Eric is a smart and lucky man.

my goodness, Erinn has apparently landed a job. i wonder how her new employer views false accusations? it would be a shame if they found out about her despicable behavior...

https://youtu.be/uDSjxfkH68s