• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Zecharia Sitchin stuff

Started by ziznak, April 20, 2012, 03:35:58 AM

Chaim

I doubt Sitchin could even read Sumerian at all.

henge0stone

Quote from: Chaim on February 26, 2015, 03:12:26 AM
I doubt Sitchin could even read Sumerian at all.

I'm guessing your right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bumDJzjnUvs

part 3 or 4 is when he really gets into it. I mean Sitchin tried to say the tower of babel was a spaceship. If Sitchin was just translating tablets how on earth did he have the material to write so many books? Everyone just believes him because they can't read Sumerian and assume he's this ingenues professor when he could barely even read Sumerian.   

GordoCoop

I'm trying to find a copy of Zechariah Sitchin's appearance with Gordon Cooper in 2001. Does anyone know where I can find a recording of that broadcast?

ziznak

Quote from: 999 on July 07, 2012, 10:33:33 PM
1995-11-15 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Sumerian Cosmology - Zecharia Sitchin.mp3
1998-11-24 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Cosmic Code - Zecharia Sitchin Neale Donald Walsh.mp3
2001-01-23 Coast to Coast AM with Mike Siegel The Olmecs - Col Gordon Cooper Zecharia Sitchin.mp3
2001-04-19 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Human Origins DNA - Zechariah Sitchen PARTIAL.mp3
2005-12-22 Coast To Coast AM With Hilly Rose Zecharia Sitchin PARTIAL.mp3

That's what I have.
I'm pretty sure that show is available out there... I checked the one show archives some of us have access to but no dice there... cant find it on youtube either.  I think it's in that torrent we had going a few years back but I'm not sure... not near my copy of it right now.

ziznak

anybody check out Jorchy's "friend of Sitchin" show the other night?

Juan Cena

Quote from: ziznak on July 21, 2016, 11:22:51 AM
anybody check out Jorchy's "friend of Sitchin" show the other night?

I called in asking why the Anunaki would use humans, with all our frailties and drawbacks,  in their mines instead of more sturdy robots and machines.

Dave gave the guest an out, suggesting "maybe they wanted to seed the Earth." Really bs response.

henge0stone

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 03, 2016, 11:09:00 PM
I called in asking why the Anunaki would use humans, with all our frailties and drawbacks,  in their mines instead of more sturdy robots and machines.

Dave gave the guest an out, suggesting "maybe they wanted to seed the Earth." Really bs response.

Wtf kinda response is that? If they wanted to seed the earth why make humans work for them? I don't know how anyone can still think anything he wrote was plausible when you can now tell that he just made shit up and didn't really know how to read Sumerian.