• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 09, 2016, 10:23:43 AM
He should just quote Nigel Farage.  I think Nigel said something like "you aren't laughing now".

President-elect Trump tweets: 'Such a beautiful and important evening!'
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305153-president-elect-trump-tweets-such-a-beautiful-and

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:20:13 AM
I spend all of my time trying to please you!

FAIL! Like everything else in your life.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:18:28 AM
Go fuck yourself, you useless waste of human life!  >:(

You will be happy to know my 'work' is done here for the day (the checking out the U.S House seats.)

Good morning, Dr.  Maybe now you can enjoy your victory today.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 10:26:42 AM
You will be happy to know my 'work' is done here for the day (the checking out the U.S House seats.)

Good morning, Dr.  Maybe now you can enjoy your victory today.

I've been enjoying it all! Including watching you squirm here and pretend like we should all take you seriously. ZERO CREDIBILITY!  ;D

lol

Tim Kaine, "muh oppressed woman" in regards to Hillary Clinton's loss.

136 or 142

For those here who actually believe Hillary Clinton is more corrupt than Donald Trump. I'm reminded of the Bob Dylan line from "Sweetheart Like You"

"Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 12:00:44 PM
For those here who actually believe Hillary Clinton is more corrupt than Donald Trump. I'm reminded of the Bob Dylan line from "Sweetheart Like You"

"Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king."

No one cares, you no credibility cuck!  >:(

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:29:19 AM
I've been enjoying it all! Including watching you squirm here and pretend like we should all take you seriously. ZERO CREDIBILITY!  ;D

hey Dr.MDMD take a look a this exchange and you will know how stupid uninformed and irrelevant he is,.....hahahaha

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 08:26:36 AM
I wonder if President Trump will pardon Julian Assange.

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 08:37:24 AM
i've wondered the same thing, but then i ask myself, "pardon assange for what?"  certainly not treason, as assange is not an american citizen.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 08:50:58 AM
Heh, I have to ask the same question people ask me here: why is a non American citizen so obsessed with the U.S election?

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 12:46:11 PM
hey Dr.MDMD take a look a this exchange and you will know how stupid uninformed and irrelevant he is,.....hahahaha

You didn't even seem to know who Richard Nixon was, Nixon'stheONE.

aldousburbank

27 years ago today the Berlin wall came down. Just saying.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 12:02:23 PM
No one cares, you no credibility cuck!  >:(

Now you've added 'cuck' to your impressive lexicon of words you mistakingly think insult people; will you be asking a grown up what its a derivation of? Because too much use (like the connection twixt your palm fingers and tiny penis), will wear you out.

Now Trump got the WH, shouldn't you be out making America great again, instead of in your mum's bedroom on her laptop?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 03:58:04 PM
Now you've added 'cuck' to your impressive lexicon of words you mistakingly think insult people; will you be asking a grown up what its a derivation of? Because too much use (like the connection twixt your palm fingers and tiny penis), will wear you out.

Now Trump got the WH, shouldn't you be out making America great again, instead of in your mum's bedroom on her laptop?

Oh, here he is everyone! Her majesty's own representative sent to inform us all.  ;D

Get yourself some cheap earplugs to block out the noise of your mom fucking strangers in the room next to you.  ;) :P

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 09, 2016, 09:30:26 AM
So now we can get drunk while playing Keno and smoking a hooter as we tap one at a brothel? God bless America!

We're making America great again!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:07:29 AM
No, I'm claiming you're a whiney little bitch with no credibility and no one should ever take you seriously.

can confirm
source: first ignored this pathetic gasbag three years ago

WOTR

Quote from: flimflam384 on November 09, 2016, 02:56:43 AM
It's going to be a shit show, but the good news is it won't last more than four years.  SNL will be a riot and punk rock will make a comeback.
Why didn't you mention the punk rock thing sooner?  I would have been a Yuge supporter if I knew that a Trump presidency would bring back the Ramones and CBGB's.

Quote from: WOTR on November 09, 2016, 05:26:35 PM
Why didn't you mention the punk rock thing sooner?  I would have been a Yuge supporter if I knew that a Trump presidency would bring back the Ramones and CBGB's.

Maybe an updated version of Bonzo Goes to Bitburg will be in order.

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2016, 03:34:55 AM
Yeah I get the sense there was a cumulative wave of revulsion over the years of being lectured to by condescending moral-highgrounders, who see everything through the lens of race/gender/class divisions.  I think alot of people just want to pursue a better life for themselves and their families without the endless politically-correct badgering.
A couple of quick observations from today.  It seems that any new station that I have listened to for even a moment says that Hillary not winning is proof of sexism and are concerned that women will not enter politics because of it.  No mention that maybe she fucking sucked and voters did not like the idea of a president who is actively being investigated by the FBI.  It is as though she were Ms. fucking sunshine with no black marks.

I also heard a few moments of Trumps speech again.  Say what you want- his supporters were somewhat classy.  He says something positive about Clinton and they cheer.  Lately, even political victory speeches have the audience "booing" the mention of the rival.  I was pleasantly surprised.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:10:00 AM
MV, now that we won a decent president can we win the ignore feature back? This asshole screams for it to be used.
Given MV's track record, and the atmosphere of BG, I would suggest that the more likely result of your pleas is that he will be granted TURBO mode .  Nothing like a little controversy and friendly disagreement to bring in the diaper dollar$.

Jackstar

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 06:54:36 PM

This map's data stuns me.

Sometimes you just want to cut the crust off the bread.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 09, 2016, 06:58:29 PM
Sometimes you just want to cut the crust off the bread.

I don't know Texas all that well. Is that blue dot the spot where they killed J.D. Tippit and Oswald? You know, that place where George H. W. Bush lied about not being present at?

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on November 09, 2016, 05:50:56 PM
A couple of quick observations from today.  It seems that any new station that I have listened to for even a moment says that Hillary not winning is proof of sexism and are concerned that women will not enter politics because of it.  No mention that maybe she fucking sucked and voters did not like the idea of a president who is actively being investigated by the FBI.  It is as though she were Ms. fucking sunshine with no black marks....

Yeah it's kind of like the common assertion that if you liked Pres. O. it was because he was great and if not then it had to be because you're just some bigoted jerk.  Makes me sad really, since if we truly want opportunities for all, then people should be judged based on their efforts and accomplishments w/o resorting to default victimization cop-outs. 

In other words, Welcome to the Party, Pal - Whatever your race/gender/creed/orientation is you can still suck as much as anyone else that came before you.    ;)

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:10:00 AM
MV, now that we won a decent president can we win the ignore feature back? This asshole screams for it to be used.

Quote from: WOTR on November 09, 2016, 05:57:38 PM
Given MV's track record, and the atmosphere of BG, I would suggest that the more likely result of your pleas is that he will be granted TURBO mode .  Nothing like a little controversy and friendly disagreement to bring in the diaper dollar$.

Here use this one, I designed it few weeks ago
I wish MV would post a sticky with this BELLGAB IGNORE BUTTON -so everyone can use it freely

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 06:54:36 PM

This map's data stuns me.

Yep.  Stunning.  Shillary won all the entitlement zones.

Jackstar

Taaroa

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:12:29 AM
i think it's a combination of things; american policy touches every corner of the world, our superpower status renders our political battles the "heavyweight" matches to follow, our mainstream media are expertly skilled at monetizing/promoting election cycles... i'm never shocked to see the level of foreign interest in our elections.

Speaking as one of these non Americans interested in your politics, there are probably a few other points you can make:
1) Our election cycles are very quick and the personalities which are at the head of it are less important (in fact they get replaced often enough without going to election)
2) American elections are interesting and amusing to watch because really anything seems like it can happen, and they're very accessible thanks to your media.
3) It's a bit of escapism where we can throw support behind one candidate and feel like we have a horse in the race, while at the same time we are far enough removed that - whatever the outcome - there aren't likely to be direct/immediate effects (unlike our own elections).

You might also be able to say that thanks to the all pervasive American media and culture, a lot of people lose sight of the fact that they aren't American.