• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 08:45:05 AM
California, Massachusetts and Nevada, but not Arizona voted to legalize marijuana.  Maine is still too close to call.

great news.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 08:50:58 AM
Heh, I have to ask the same question people ask me here: why is a non American citizen so obsessed with the U.S election?

i think it's a combination of things; american policy touches every corner of the world, our superpower status renders our political battles the "heavyweight" matches to follow, our mainstream media are expertly skilled at monetizing/promoting election cycles... i'm never shocked to see the level of foreign interest in our elections.

136 or 142

Quote from: chefist on November 09, 2016, 09:07:15 AM
wow...pot in Las Vegas...interesting...

I'm sure this will be a shock to the normally prudish people of Las Vegas.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 08:56:26 AM
No.

I wonder if it lost due to the unpopularity of legalizing marijuana in Arizona or if it was due to the proposed 15% tax on legal marijuana and the concern that would still leave a large illegal market.

i don't know what constitutes an appropriate marijuana tax, but there have been examples of marijuana ballot initiatives that include idiotic provisos that render the initiatives essentially d.o.a. to a majority of voters.  i think it was ohio in 2014(?) where a marijuana initiative went down because it gifted 100% of marijuana sales to a single corporation.  shady.

MV/Liberace!

thank god, because nevada has/had some of the nation's most draconian marijuana laws.

MV/Liberace!

Crooked is set to give a concession speech in ten minutes.

NXOEED

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:22:14 AM

icing on the cake.

Look, goddamn it, you WON. 

There's absolutely no reason to be so disrespectful.

It's Mrs. Crooked.

I wish she would hurry it up a bit.  I need to get on with my day, but there is NO way I'm going to miss this.  When she's done she can head over to the WH and help the O's pack. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 09:25:01 AM

It's Mrs. Crooked.

there was another "c word" i consciously abandoned.

chefist

I didn't listen to her before the election, and I'm not going to start now. She can just fade into obsolescence.

aldousburbank

So now we can get drunk while playing Keno and smoking a hooter as we tap one at a brothel? God bless America!

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:28:04 AM

conniving, corrupt, cold-blooded

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 09, 2016, 09:30:26 AM
So now we can get drunk while playing Keno and smoking a hooter as we tap one at a brothel? God bless America!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on November 09, 2016, 09:30:15 AM
I didn't listen to her before the election, and I'm not going to start now. She can just fade into obsolescence.

If I were Hillary, I'd be learning how to fashion prison shivs.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 09, 2016, 09:32:35 AM
If I were Hillary, I'd be learning how to fashion prison shivs.

The more I read about it, the more likely it seems the FBI is going to wait for a transition of power before doing anything so there can't be any pardons. The next six months are going to be extremely interesting.

136 or 142

Don't forget: Trump University civil fraud trial will start on November 28 unless they settle out of court and the New York Attorney General's office is still conducting a criminal investigation.  We may yet find out it's the President elect who was the genuinely crooked candidate.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:35:41 AM
The more I read about it, the more likely it seems the FBI is going to wait for a transition of power before doing anything so there can't be any pardons. The next six months are going to be extremely interesting.

The case is closed. This is more conspiracy theorist nonsense.

chefist

My question is will Comey's hands be untied to finally apply justice, or is he a political creature that needs to be removed?

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:28:04 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about.  Cosby's Concubine Cutie-Pie?

Don't answer that.  I'll figure it out.

Lilith

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 09:37:13 AM

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/clinton-foundation-probe-continues/article/2005261

SciFiAuthor

I've been reading the same thing. I don't think it's going to be just Hillary either, I think the current DOJ and IRS top dogs are going to have some 'splainin to do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 09:37:13 AM

Wow! This faggot's not even being paid anymore and yet he's still going for it here on Bellgab. Hey! Loser!! YOU LOST!!!  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:43:21 AM
Wow! This faggot's not even being paid anymore and yet he's still going for it here on Bellgab. Hey! Loser!! YOU LOST!!!  ;D

Like Jackshit, you were, are and always will be a loser.

136 or 142

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2016, 09:41:19 AM
The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/clinton-foundation-probe-continues/article/2005261

Pay to play?  That's almost impossible to prove.  Maybe with the wikileaks, but the evidence there was there was no pay to play.

136 or 142

You know, Hillary Clinton lost, are you really so out for revenge over something that you need to see her go to jail for some likely non existent criminal behaviour?

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 09:25:01 AM

It's Mrs. Crooked.
Ha!  MV WAS right, all along.  Praise MV.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 09, 2016, 09:41:32 AM
I've been reading the same thing. I don't think it's going to be just Hillary either, I think the current DOJ and IRS top dogs are going to have some 'splainin to do.
The swamp draining will soon commence.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 09:47:55 AM
You know, Hillary Clinton lost, are you really so out for revenge over something that you need to see her go to jail for some likely non existent criminal behaviour?

Definitely!