• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

theONE

;) I just like to explain something to everybody here, people are happy and saying that Trump did it ,that Trump won...
No that's not true, Russian hackers did it remember ?? ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: pate on November 09, 2016, 04:57:17 AM
Woah, I think I just learned economics-fu from you!

This idea of a "free college/university" education-for-all is moronic.  It costs $$ to hire teachers for secondary education (read that as HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA), even more $$ for post-secondary education as you need post-graduates to teach at that level.  This equates essentially to a mandatory graduate at the BS or BA level education for any potential citizen that wishes to be economically viable.  It is a ridiculous notion to think that half or better of any nation needs this level of education, those that until this time have received this elite education through non-grant and non-merit means are already disadvantaged in the job-marketplace to add to their steadily aging burden of debt the influx of xyz gov't largesse diploma mill mandated degrees is reckless foolishness.

Talk about HillBilly Bern-out...

Haven't enough free thyme to sit and hash it out with the Forrest, tree?

I never mentioned any such thing.

I don't agree with universal free advanced education, but I disagree with the idea that workers won't need some advanced schooling in the coming years.  In just a few years all of the 'low skilled' jobs will be replaced by automation/robotics or will be only still around because it's so low paying nobody bothers to automate those jobs.

Juan

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 05:10:07 AM
I never mentioned any such thing.

I don't agree with universal free advanced education, but I disagree with the idea that workers won't need some advanced schooling in the coming years.  In just a few years all of the 'low skilled' jobs will be replaced by automation/robotics or will be only still around because it's so low paying nobody bothers to automate those jobs.
That's the worldwide societal problem we'll be dealing with.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 01:40:10 AM
Umm, no.  You've never heard of the Reign of Terror?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror

40,000 French from all backgrounds were killed and in the end, the warmongering dictator Napoleon became ruler of France.  I think you might want a better analogy.
IF 40,000 liars, race-baiters, leftist were to suffer the same fate, I'd pray for their depraved souls and send them on thier way...TO HELL!!!!!!

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: jaz on November 09, 2016, 01:32:59 AM
I'm so happy that that smarmy Anderson Cooper has to sit there and watch this all happening rather than go home and cry into his pillow.

He's such a pillow biter...so I hear ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 05:34:17 AM
#Hillary2020

Hillary Clinton has just moved into the popular vote lead by 35,000 votes.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 05:37:29 AM
Hillary Clinton has just moved into the popular vote lead by 35,000 votes.

As they say in the South "Isn't that precious" ::)

Quote from: theONE on November 09, 2016, 05:38:58 AM
4-th year anniversary of her being in jail

while drinking beaver secretions.  ;)

theONE

I really hope that 09.Nov.2016 will be the first day of hell on Earth for evil Hillry and evil Bill and their evil friends.
Wonder how many of her "friends" will start disappearing, or maybe friends will turn the tables on evil Clintons this time around \\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 01:30:19 AM
Does anyone want to do a welfare check on Donald Noory?

Can I use a firehose for that?

Jackstar

Quote from: Keyser Söze on November 09, 2016, 01:50:07 AM
oh, and one other thing, please start building the wall tomorrow.

9 AM, BEANERS

REPORT FOR DUTY

136 or 142

I'm listening to Tokyo news talking about the "Presidential Erection" and I am laughing like a veteran writer for South Park.

akwilly

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 06:16:19 AM
I'm listening to Tokyo news talking about the "Presidential Erection" and I am laughing like a veteran writer for South Park.
hahahaha

whoozit

I have had a little time to digest this and think about the reasons for a Trump victory.  This is basically a backlash against participation trophies and stupid people that think they are smart telling others what is good for them.  I know many will think it an oversimplification but when you really think it through it goes to the heart of the matter.  I hope Trump can be a better president than most think he can.  We know exactly what a Hillary presidency would have been like.

https://youtu.be/V4gG4F5z4OI

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on November 09, 2016, 06:27:07 AM
I have had a little time to digest this and think about the reasons for a Trump victory.  This is basically a backlash against participation trophies and stupid people that think they are smart telling others what is good for them.  I know many will think it an oversimplification but when you really think it through it goes to the heart of the matter.  I hope Trump can be a better president than most think he can.  We know exactly what a Hillary presidency would have been like.

This is heard frequently when there is a swing to the right against 'big government.' But, I find there are 'nanny staters' on both of the major sides of the political spectrum and I'm not really sure what the Obama Presidency did to 'tell others what is good for them.'

There certainly are those on the left who are anti gambling and anti fat foods or whatever, but there are those on the right as well (anti gambling especially.)
On the right though, there are many who want to tell women and girls what they can't wear (school dress codes), they want to tell gays who they can and can't marry, and I'll leave abortion aside because I know some conservatives would say there is another life involved, but I personally don't think a two month old fetus is a human.

I've commented already that I think the social justice warriors are now going to be replaced for the next four years by the social redneck warriors, but the reality is a President and a political party can't control the causes that some of those on the left may get involved in.

I would also note for Americans, that if Trump does impose large tariffs on China, for many poorer Americans he will be practically telling them what they can and can't buy.  Hardly a way to conduct a 'just let me have my toaster and my steel belted radio presidency.'

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on November 09, 2016, 06:27:07 AM
I have had a little time to digest this and think about the reasons for a Drumpf victory.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 08:01:17 PM
IS DRUMPF.

There were questions? There was a list.
There was a list? He had it.
He was going to be on television? He had a plan.
He had a plan? It won.
He is DRUMPF. Like, where have y'all been for the past three decades?

Do not get me wrong here. I am hardly a sycophantic Trumpeter. Quite the opposite, in fact, some would be quite surprised. What I am, however, is a voracious student of contemporary events, and this guy is gonna bigfoot this entire carnival with every trick in the deck. Listen to me now and believe me later.

Wake up kids! It's now later.

Pretty sure Basagio said that Trump would win in an electoral vote landslide when no one predicted it.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 06:50:47 AM
No shit, Sherlock.

Original.  Or to quote from Whoozit "stupid people that think they are smart"  I think that sums up Jackoff.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2016, 07:01:57 AM
My choice of lame insults when bothering to acknowledge your existence is part of the subtext that implies that you are insignificant. Duh. Suck my fat one, you cheap shilling whore.

When I comment on one of your dull witted comments, you always reply.