• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

albrecht

In the "style" section? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/17/style/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner.html   

"Even some Jews who dislike Mr. Trump’s policies and recoil at his political style may feel a reluctance to criticize the country’s most prominent Orthodox Jewish couple, grappling with the age-old question that has haunted the Jewish psyche for generations: Yes, but is it good for the Jews?" (emphasis not mine but the NYTimes.) 

I ask, in all seriousness, if one replaced "the Jews" with any other ethnic, racial, religious, etc subgroup would that be acceptable, appropriate, or bandied-about as a good, or normal, thing? Possibly, if a minority but, even then, doubtful in most papers or situations.  But this paper accepts that it is "ok" to look at any policies in this matter?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
In the "style" section? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/17/style/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner.html   

"Even some Jews who dislike Mr. Trump’s policies and recoil at his political style may feel a reluctance to criticize the country’s most prominent Orthodox Jewish couple, grappling with the age-old question that has haunted the Jewish psyche for generations: Yes, but is it good for the Jews?" (emphasis not mine but the NYTimes.) 

I ask, in all seriousness, if one replaced "the Jews" with any other ethnic, racial, religious, etc subgroup would that be acceptable, appropriate, or bandied-about as a good, or normal, thing? Possibly, if a minority but, even then, doubtful in most papers or situations.  But this paper accepts that it is "ok" to look at any policies in this matter?

Yep, Zionist dick planted firmly in mouth.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Taaroa on November 17, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Enter that into the Political Book Of Sex Records. Put it next to the "Democrat MSM fellating President Obama for eight straight years" article. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
Yep, Zionist dick planted firmly in mouth.

Look on the bright side. At least it was circumcised.

Gd5150

In the historically conservative county of Orange County, Democrats have won all 7 house seats. And all despite the county voting to elect the Republican candidate for governor. Where have we seen this before? The AZ senate race. Nothing statistically suspicious at all.

The democrats take 100% of the house seats is voter approval surpassing even....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/18/vladimir-putin-wins-russian-election-with-more-than-70-of-vote-exit-poll

Metron2267

Saddam routinely got something like 97% of the vote, but he had to open the prisons to do it.

Wanna bet that's the Dems next play after replacement voters?

Metron2267

Need Dan Dan noodles and and a Chang's Mai Tai to normalize.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 20, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
SUPER SHLOMIO BROS

Does the rabbi eat the magic mushrooms? If so, what effect does it have on him? ???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 20, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
Does the rabbi eat the magic mushrooms? If so, what effect does it have on him? ???

It tefillin sprouts out of his forehead and activates the Iron Dome to give him a 1up

i have a purple mushroom for the ladies, but only 4 the hot ones!

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 20, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
So EllGab cat ladies can rest easy. :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 20, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

Not fair to Tootsie bald girls need purple mushrooms too

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
So EllGab cat ladies can rest easy. :)

damn! you just did em dirty. wew lad. i vouch for SpookCat, /our queen/ is a qt.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 20, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

i wouldn't slap her bald dome with your nutt sack, friendo.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 20, 2018, 06:07:10 PM
damn! you just did em dirty. wew lad. i vouch for SpookCat, /our queen/ is a qt.
I've been "a bad boy.". I apologize in advance for the onslought of cat pics and Nazi meltdown that's coming.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
I've been "a bad boy.". I apologize in advance for the onslought of cat pics and Nazi meltdown that's coming.

haha! it's okay, my dude. someone is over on the other site doin work for me. 🤷‍♂️

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 20, 2018, 06:23:43 PM
imagine slamin' a chick and her fucking wig falls off? god damn!
Could be worse.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 20, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Trumpshrooms?!?!?

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on November 20, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Lol, all is forgiven, cry havoc and loose the cats of chaos!