• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 12:45:08 PM
Unless I'm mistaken it was that "two-page addendum" to the briefing he got Friday, presumably summarizing it.  Trump said he read it after.  I think somebody just slipped it in and used the excuse to run to his favorite reporter.  I want to imagine a dramatic showdown, though.

I heard it wasn't included in the package that Trump got because it is classified and there is no SKIF in  Trump Towers. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 12:49:04 PM
I heard it wasn't included in the package that Trump got because it is classified and there is no SKIF in  Trump Towers.

You know more about it than I do, then.  However it got there, that inclusion is what CNN is citing as grounds for releasing it -- basically tell people something's out there and drive them to Buzzfeed to see what it is.  Convenient, hands-off hit job.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:44:06 PM
Okay, so--what about the idea that this is all a cover-up for "real" peccadilloes? Someone be the advocate here.

The information /pol/ claims to have planted several months ago is in this image of the report. The problem is it's fake and the text doesn't appear anywhere in the report.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
You know more about it than I do, then.  However it got there, that inclusion is what CNN is citing as grounds for releasing it -- basically tell people something's out there and drive them to Buzzfeed to see what it is.  Convenient, hands-off hit job.

Indeed.

Juan

It is being reported that Maverick McCain admits his role in Goldengate.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on January 11, 2017, 12:58:14 PM
It is being reported that Maverick McCain admits his role in Goldengate.

Did he urinate on anybody?

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 12:57:56 PM
The information /pol/ claims to have planted several months ago is in this image of the report. The problem is it's fake and the text doesn't appear anywhere in the report.

Is that all you got? Is that your 'A' game?

QuoteLooked at documents again. A few have Confidential marked on them, most have no classification markings. None of them have the agency name or acronym. None of them have page numbers. I'd get in trouble for making a Powerpoint that shoddy.
So - information that is extremely bad for Drumpf (one of the two candidates for president of the United States, highest office in the land), alleging direct foreign involvement in his activities and run - that information only merits being marked as Confidential (the lowest classification level). With the tendency to over-classify everything, I can't see how info this big and damaging could be under anything less than Top Secret. And leaving pages unmarked entirely? You don't fucking do that with classified material. Standard practice is to mark it as unclassified if it has no classification.
No agency name. Okay, CIA guys may call their agency 'the company' in real life as well as TV. That's fine, I tell people my employer's initials stand for Destroyer of Dreams. What do you call your agency in official reports? What do you call your agency in your goddamn email signature? There's no damn sense in obscuring the name of your agency to the people in your agency, on an official and regular report.
On 20 June 2016, you have report #80. On 26 July 2015 (?) you have report #86. Since you have 2016 at the beginning of the report, we'll say that's a typo, and that it was done on 26 July 2016. On 19 July 2016 you have report #94 - one week before report #86. WTF? On 30 July 2016 report #97.
No page numbers? I don't recall if it's mandatory, but I've never seen classified info without page numbers (even "1 of 1").
I like that things are redacted on documents that have no classification markings.

If it's a "real" report, there has to be an explanation for how shoddy and unprofessional it is. What have you got on that--an empty bank?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 12:57:56 PM

What about just the idea of peeing?  hahahaha

Now that I've recovered my composure, can the Buzzfeed report be confidently dated to June or July like it claims, or can it at least have been inspired by the pol stuff?  Maybe the pol stuff was too hot so they had to water it down hahahaha help me

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 01:07:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgXz8W9tHwo

Tillerson just sat down again, and the stream crapped out. They're probably wheeling in the brain slug while the cameras are offline.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

Okay, so--what about the idea that this is all a cover-up for "real" peccadilloes? Someone be the advocate here.

You've no doubt thought of this already, but I think if any of the document's claims are true, people coming forward with additional proof, or simply things that sound like sexual indiscretions or Russia ties, will have to endure the charge that it's just old news.  If Trump is successful in humiliating CNN, even better.  The bar is a little higher.

Jackstar

What qualifies Cory Booker to go on and on about this, other than his postition as presently ascendant Negro yes-man? Like does he have a background of community organizing nation building or what?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 01:29:22 PM
What qualifies Cory Booker to go on and on about this, other than his postition as presently ascendant Negro yes-man? Like does he have a background of community organizing nation building or what?

He's a Democrat and has a pulse.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

I... don't get it. I thought this was my schtick.

You know I'm a shameless plagurist.  There are worse things ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 01:51:25 PM

I hope the story is all false; because its far funnier to imagine it being true.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 12:23:31 PM
Trump will at least have his repetitious sentences reduced to just once when his bollox is put to autocue. The problem his writers are going to have, is sifting through what he's said, contradicted, blamed someone else  :-Xtfor or said he didn't mean it. I hope Trump gets a pass on all he's said, because otherwise he'll look foolish. And that won't do.

Hey that's why they get the big bucks.  Don't pity them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 01:58:50 PM
Hey that's why they get the big bucks.  Don't pity them.

No price would be enough. Even Tony Bliar's spin doctor Alistair Campbell would shirk at taking Trump on as his charge.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 01:22:24 PM
You've no doubt thought of this already

I did not! You're the star!

Now, of note, is that this article, which is dismissive of anon's claims ("OP is a faggot," kek), http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/10/4chan-claims-they-invented-the-trump-golden-showers-story.html , links to this post, but doesn't link to this post.

I find that curious.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 01:19:44 PM
They're probably wheeling in the brain slug

They're gonna need a bigger slug. This guy is a champ.

starrmtn001

Live Stream - Donald Trump Holds Press Conference Regarding 'Russian Hacking' [11/01/17].

https://youtu.be/vP8Z2q8tPPo

SredniVashtar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 11, 2017, 02:27:59 PM
Live Stream - Donald Trump Holds Press Conference Regarding 'Russian Hacking' [11/01/17].

I don't think 'live stream' and 'Trump' ought to be used for a while in the same sentence. He's due to meet our PM in a couple of months and I think we need to break him out of this if we are to avoid an incident.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 11, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

https://youtu.be/vP8Z2q8tPPo

About 12 minutes in he said that the REP computers had had an attempt at being hacked but it was unsuccessful. The public report didn't say that. They just said the information hadn't been made public by Russia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 11, 2017, 02:31:52 PM
I don't think 'live stream' and 'Trump' ought to be used for a while in the same sentence. He's due to meet our PM in a couple of months and I think we need to break him out of this if we are to avoid an incident.

Things will go to ratshit if he meets Brenda. She'll have him dragged up to Balmoral to lay scent trails for the dogs.