• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

Metron2267

Is there any poster here who stay as consistently IN character as Kizuna? I think not. 8)

Taaroa

I heard this song play over the radio at least 6 times in the span of 3 days, so now I'm going to always associate it with some sensual sounding drives through Eastern European hellscapes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F9DxYhqmKw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 04:04:10 PM
Is there any poster here who stay as consistently IN character as Kizuna? I think not. 8)

Your attempting to fellate every Bellgab member is pretty consistent

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2019, 06:33:35 PM
Your attempting to fellate every Bellgab member is pretty consistent
I'm sorry Doc, you were a real close runner-up, but you've churned through so many avatars it's impossible to get you through the first round of voting.

8)

Dr. MD MD

:o
Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 08:54:25 PM
I'm sorry Doc, you were a real close runner-up, but you've churned through so many avatars it's impossible to get you through the first round of voting.

8)

Meh. I guess it’s the best that a consensus-building phony like you can muster.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2019, 09:00:44 PM
:o
Meh. I guess it’s the best that a consensus-building phony like you can muster.

Of course in your universe of hate there must be NO agreement on ANYTHING at all!

I mean except for dissing globalism, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 11:44:27 AM
Of course in your universe of hate there must be NO agreement on ANYTHING at all!

I mean except for dissing globalism, right?

I don’t live in a universe of hate, you do, where you threaten people and wish them cancer.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 09:22:22 PM
I don’t live in a universe of hate, you do, where you threaten people and wish them cancer.

It’s a pity cancer isn’t a sexually transmitted disease, or else you’d have it by now, what with all the anal sex you enact with male minors.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 01:17:10 AM
It’s a pity cancer isn’t a sexually transmitted disease, or else you’d have it by now, what with all the anal sex you enact with male minors.

You and metron should just get a room and get it over with. I think he’s just about ready to come out of the closet too. ;) ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 02:12:59 AM
You and metron should just get a room and get it over with. I think he’s just about ready to come out of the closet too. ;) ;)

Okay, okay. I'll admit we'd been roommates (in our salad days). But, we never plunged the depths of sodomy - or subjected one another to such depravity ... only ... our respective partners at the time. We were in college ...

And why'm I on trial? I feel somewhat Kavanaughed at this point.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 09:22:22 PM

"faggot..faggot...faggot...globalist...etc" ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 02:12:59 AM
Grooming gang rhetoric is obvious, dick doctor. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 04:07:44 AM
Okay, okay. I'll admit we'd been roommates (in our salad days). But, we never plunged the depths of sodomy - or subjected one another to such depravity ... only ... our respective partners at the time. We were in college ...

And why'm I on trial? I feel somewhat Kavanaughed at this point.

Time to do some beer bongs is my answer...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:25:15 AM
Time to do some beer bongs is my answer...

Ugh! What an insipid attempt to “connect.” ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:56:33 PM
Ugh! What an insipid attempt to “connect.” ::)

You're just jealous. Another night in? #FOMO

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 02:03:13 AM
You're just jealous. Another night in? #FOMO

Jealous?! Of this phony faggot?! You can have him! He’s all yours but take him with you when you go.  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 02:05:06 AM
Take him with you when you go.

:(

You want me to go? We were just beginning to have fun.