• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 05:51:32 PM
California has black bears, not brown.  Black bears are smaller than browns.
I lived on Mt Baldy for many years and had a few surprise encounters with them.

The bears in Calif are all the same species, some are black, some are brown, and a few are even cinnamon.  And they are no threat, I've had to chase off my share when backpacking.

MAX

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 22, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

Poor cats probably don't recognize samsquatch as human since she walks around naked and no doubt smells like an animal. Probably thinks she's going to eat them.

AHA HA  now that's F en funny 😄😄😄

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on October 22, 2017, 05:33:04 PM
Yes I would like a Hoodie and so would Tizzy and Eric.  I need room for my antenna.  Can you configure one especially for a half a bee?

PM me sizes.

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 03:40:06 PM
WhiteCrow, of all people I’m pretty astonished you would even say that here. Becareful sir, your true colors are revealing themselves. This was about bringing people together, here you are trying to initiate a divide & conquer routine. It’s not working sir, and I will not stand for this injustice on your behalf.

Are you challenging him to a duel?

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 06:04:45 PM
The bears in Calif are all the same species, some are black, some are brown, and a few are even cinnamon.  And they are no threat, I've had to chase off my share when backpacking.
Yes, I meant species.  There was a rather large she-bear who like to hang out near the village.  She was cinnamon in color.

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 22, 2017, 03:13:08 PM
Poor cats probably don't recognize samsquatch as human since she walks around naked and no doubt smells like an animal. Probably thinks she's going to eat them.
can we be absolutely sure ?
that slow Kathy didn't eat Tiny One ?

(the trash and door left open could be a diversion as to what really happened to poor poor Tiny One)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 06:15:33 PM
that slow Kathy didn't eat Tiny One ?

(the trash and door left open could be a diversion as to what really happened to poor poor Tiny One)
what if...
when George gets to Pittsburg...
slow Kathy coughs up a "fur ball" ?

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 04:12:19 PM
At my location (about 150 miles north of San Francisco) we've noticed a reduction in stray cats and dogs over the past few years. We've also had more sightings of mountain lions and coyotes which follow creeks down into populated areas where they hunt for easy prey such as cats and small dogs.

This is a stupid question from a city gal but can't the cats climb a tree to get away from the coyotes?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 06:12:31 PM
Are you challenging him to a duel?

There’s an old saying that goes...

“If you’re coming on then, come on!!”.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 05:38:49 PM
Damn L.G., You're caught up in this muck now?   Just shut the internet off and go outstide - before it is too late......

This thread is like a black hole in space. Eventually everyone and everything is sucked in.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 06:17:34 PM
This is a stupid question from a city gal but can't the cats climb a tree to get away from the Samsquatch?
yes, but only temporarily...
see the Samsquatch can bang her YUGE undulating utters against the tree and dislodge the kitty...
game over...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 06:20:37 PM
yes, but only temporarily...
see the Samsquatch can bang her YUGE undulating utters against the tree and dislodge the kitty...
game over...
LOL, ya got me there!

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 06:15:33 PM
that slow Kathy didn't eat Tiny One ?...

They only eat junk food and name brand processed food

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
This from someone who spent years telling us Donald Trump was just the person to be president

He is and was.  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 05:40:15 PM
Fair enough.  I hadn't considered this was for the documentary about Falkie.  White Crow seems to think we should be rewarding Falkie for being a leetch and scammer.  Of course, being a troll who likes to create controversy for it's own sake, who really knows what he's up to at any given time.

But still, I'be be relunctant to reward him in any way.  A couple of pizzas for laughs is one thing, an all expense paid trip is something else. 

How about this, why doesn't Muddy hop a cheap flight to San Fran, get a room at the Hilltop Days Inn, get a rental car and drive Falkie around and film him doing his thing around here?  You know, as a trial run.

How about you donate a few bucks to Curtis... Is that straight forward and clear enough for you?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
Is it wrong to feel good that I can do almost anything I want and won’t be stopped because someone is too tired to mail me $2? 

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
How about you donate a few bucks to Curtis... Is that straight forward and clear enough for you?
George needs YOU...
and YOUR $2...
is that to much to ask ?

oh, say it isn't so...

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 22, 2017, 07:32:36 PM
https://youtu.be/c4WYH1HXYT4

Seems like George is in fine fettle......  Lesion free.  I think his shirt may even be clean and oh, he certainly has an Encyclopedic knowledge of cases.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 22, 2017, 07:32:36 PM
https://youtu.be/c4WYH1HXYT4
damn, I always thought the both of you were sick...
but this...this is beyond that !
George actively searching for this sicko shit...
AND YOU bringing this filth to Bellgab...

you BOTH ARE SICK...
(and I thought Casio was the sickest...but, NO MORE...George and Gerry have surpassed the deranged behavior of Casio by researching, posting and promoting this vile shit...)

and, by the way where were George and Gerry "after" Marilyn Monroe died...weird how George mentioned "he heard" some weirdo(S) had sex with her corpse...

Norm

Quote from: Queenie on October 22, 2017, 04:44:28 PM
You need Linda M Howe on this issue asap.

I had emailed LMH mulitple times years ago when one of the local cattle ranchers in next door Lassen County (next to Mt Lassen, the only active volcano in the US) complained to the local sheriff about several of his cattle had been mutilated. Again the usual unexplained missing parts, sex organs cut out, no blood, etc., etc. Never received a reply from LMH despite sending many, many gruesome photos of the cattle. She apparently wasn't interested in an actual proof of the cattle mutilations or she was too busy chasing Art Bell to get some air time to the (then) millions of listeners. (This was before Ramoana expired and alt.fan.art-bell was going full tilt boogie and Artie was just beginning to go after all the Art Bell parody websites.

Remember the black and white image of Art standing in front of his Airstream holding what appeared to be an AK-47?  Yeah, those days...way, way back...almost before electricity and dial telephones.

Jeez, need another bong hit...the buzz is wearing off.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 08:50:30 PM
Lassen County (next to Mt Lassen, the only active volcano in the US)
Um, Heard of Mt. Saint Helens?  Lassen may be the only one in California - for now. :o

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 08:37:37 PM
damn, I always thought the both of you were sick...
but this...this is beyond that !
George actively searching for this sicko shit...
AND YOU bringing this filth to Bellgab...

you BOTH ARE SICK...
(and I thought Casio was the sickest...but, NO MORE...George and Gerry have surpassed the deranged behavior of Casio by researching, posting and promoting this vile shit...)

and, by the way where were George and Gerry "after" Marilyn Monroe died...weird how George mentioned "he heard" some weirdo(S) had sex with her corpse...

I certainly hope this video is pulled before any children see it. This is truly disgusting! I am ashamed!

Who

Hello Senda, you useless piece of shit.  You've been posting vile crap on YouTube for years.  Hanging around playgrounds recording children. Racist comments. Making threats against Jason Callan and others.  It has finally come to this. 

Where are you going to post this crap after YouTube bans you forever?  You're a sick man, Senda.

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 08:50:30 PM
... Mt Lassen, the only active volcano in the US...

Mt Ranier; several in Alaska; Mauna Loa, Kilauea & Loihi in Hawaii..

Norm

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 08:55:16 PM
Um, Heard of Mt. Saint Helens?  Lassen may be the only one in California - for now. :o

Lassen has active mud vents, hot pools all over the park area, seismic activity has been on the increase indicating magma flow has increased. Trail to top of Lassen collapsed and caused the death of a young hiker recently. We have a bugout bag ready just in case but nobody knows the force it could produce.

Then there is Yellowstone's caldera. Another nightmare that's presently 20,000 years past it's expected major life ending event. The ground continues to rise...like a pressure cooker.

Facts:Lassen Peak and Mount St. Helens, a comparison

Similarities:

Both involve a series of explosions which took place
over a few months time.
Both sent at least one major eruption of gas and ash
to great heights.
Both produced an acidic dacite ash.
Both produced steam deposits of ash which trailed
out about 30 miles.
Both resulted in a display of countless logs which lay
in rows pointing away from the explosive hot blast.
Both were snow covered and mudflows were fed by
the snow melt.
Both released ash into the air where it traveled in
quantities for at least 100 miles.
Both caused reduced visibility for many days.
Both produced small craters scattered over the area
due to stream, ash, or lave chunks. Lassen was the
only one with lave chunks, also known as hot rocks.
Domes produced in vents of both mountains. Mount
St. Helens is still temporary as far as a prevention of
further eruption is concerned.

Differences:

Mount St. Helens did not have extruded lava
Lassen produced three craters, Mount St. Helens
produced two.
Lassen has a main lava and mudflow on May 19 prior to
the great explosive eruption on May 22.
Lassen’s explosive action was not as wide as the
mudflow.
The width of blow down on Lassen was only 1 ½ mile
wide.
Timber destroyed by flow of explosive blast at Mount
St. Helens was 1 billion board feet verses 4.5 million
board feet at Lassen.
Melted snow is considered a major source of mudlflow
in Lassen’s eruption.
A cloud rose 5 miles high from Lassen, and 12 miles
high above Mount St. Helens.
Eruptions lasted four years at Lassen, eruptions began in
March 1980 at Mount St. Helens and are continuing.
Mud marks on trees reached 6 ½ feet high at Lassen.