• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pics of Suspect in Off-Duty Deputy Assassination

Started by Jojo, June 11, 2019, 03:34:23 AM

Jackstar

Staten Island Police Officer Reportedly Shoots Himself, Third NYPD Suicide This Month

Quote'We cannot hide from this incredibly important discussion. We must not pretend that these things don’t happen, or that such tragic deaths are somehow a fact of life. Importantly, we cannot sit idly by and just pray that they don’t happen again. We have to take action now. We have to discuss mental health,' NYPD Commissioner said in a statement on June 6."

Discussing mental health with cops is actually one of my favorite activities. Approved.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2019, 09:19:03 PM

I forget the name/type but there is a relatively common type of adult leukemia that is slow, often unnoticed for years until is. There are some new protocols/studies happening with apparent good results. Hard to get into though. I wish her luck, prayers, whatever.The best thing though is sense of humor and still being active-mentally and pjysically this applies for everyone though. I think/hope we on the cusp of great medical advancements. My pessiment side though says what kind of society n "culture" we will be living in?

Thanks. Sounds like what it was. They did say that they didn't know how long she had it or if it was fast or slow. She was offered some treatment, but laughed and said that she was too old to bother with it. She's a fighter- but chose to live the best life she can with the health she has.

You are right- staying active is the key.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 14, 2019, 11:02:44 AM
Next thing you know he'll be seeing hidden mysoginistic messages in innocuous bumper music
It keeps me active! :)