• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Juan

I found the doctor's alternative history on the spread of AIDS interesting.  According to him, the disease spread because the general public was not ready to take appropriate public health measures.  As I remember it, the general public was screaming for the public health officials to take measures, but a militant political group made AIDS a gay rights political issue and stopped public health measures from being taken.

AIDS became the first disease with a political agenda and was the forerunner of today's PC madness.

yumyumtree

I saw a banner at an Everett coffee stand that said Bulletproof coffee. I thought that it was an attempt to joke about a recent holdup. Now I know what it was. A coffeehouse in the Everett library has been serving something called "butter coffee" for several years. Its good, but expensive.

According to the Internet, this guy has a formula for calculating how frequently men should have orgasms. I don't know if they'll get into that.

Jackstar

I can testify to the effectiveness of this guy's discipline.

zeebo

Thomas from La Jolla checked in to let the guest know he's gonna buy his book.

I like the way she just flicks the switch and cuts off the guest. She did that more than a few times this morning.   ::)

ZaZa

Lisa Garr, you are polite and you have nice soft voice -{otherwise you are very 'fuckable' by the audio criteria} -
but please never again have any astrologers, psychics and other similar 'readers' on your show -they always suck donkeys dick
and are super boring and give aura of dishonesty.

The bitch astrologer guest Susan Miller you have tonight is so full of shit that she makes George Noory to sound like Art Bell.
Lisa Garr just because of your very sexy voice I like to give you this advice ...choose other topics in the future
fuck all those rip-off boring artists or we are going to declare you as a ..female version number 2 of George Noory GirlNoory-2.
(Heather fucking Wade is number one, Girl Noory-1. she is so stupid) -so please Lisa don't continue this lame fucking boring toipc\
because it never works,
even the best fucker in the biz Art Bell had a very hard time to keep this topic interesting,
and as much as I despise that fucker now I must give him the credit that he was very fucking good ,
but you Lisa Garr are not even close to his league,
so don't ever fucking try to have this type of topics this type of boring lame guests again,..
or we will 'rip you a new one every time you are on the air'

Let the stupid George Noory to have these type of lame boring guests,
you Lisa stay away from this shit now,..and have more intelligent guests, OK ??  :) ;)

ZaZa

OK, fucking Lisa Garr,
I gave up on listening to onother very interesting show (proven performer)
to give you a chance after the fucking bitch astrologer Susan Miller you had in the first part of the C2C show tonight,
but now in the second part with Jeffery Olsen -you Lisa Garr making those stupid vocal noises: hmmmm... hmmmm.. ggmmm ..uggmmmhhh ..ummmhhh 
FUCK YOU BITCH -if you are doing C2C you should know by now better -
are you fucking competing with that fucking Chinese bitch Heather Wade by making those stupid noices , hmmmm ..uhhmmm ..hmmm.. -when your guest is talking.

You Lisa Garr sound almost like AMY MARTIN -She was / is doing the same shit "sound effects" -
just as I will finish typing this I'm going to turn you the fuck OFF -and never listen to you again.
And I hope Bellgabbers will write to C2C Big BOSSES and ask not to have you ever again -
YOU ARE JUST WASTE OF AIR TIME no matter of the guest.

hmmmmm... uhhmmmm... hmmm ohhh... ugggg
      FUCK YOU AMATEUR HOUR BITCH !!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ZaZa

Lisa Garr - official cow of the Coast To Coast Show.
hmmmmm... uhhmmmm... hmmm ohhh... ugggg

ZaZa

You know Lisa Garr I don't know anything about you, I never even tried to look up your picture on C2C site,
but from your voice (that can be soft and silky smooth) and from your "noises" you are making like: ...ughmmm...
hgmmm.. ughh... oghhhh... ughhh - I'm sure you can give Heather Wade run for her money in sucking dick over the phone,
(you know that Heather Wade was working as a phone sex whore before Art Bell "discovered" her talents
and created the stalker and gave her his "chair" as a host of MITD Show).

...Lisa Garr you suck so much with your vocal tendencies.
You Lisa Garr can wake up an Egyptian mummy and make him come puke and go back to ethereal sleep you are so fucking annoying
with your... ughhmmm.. hmgmmm... ughhh.. oghhh ... aghhh...

ZaZa

...just so everybody knows that Lisa Garr sucked massively in her show last night on C2C.

Nebraska888

NOT a Garr fan.  Garr.....NPR is calling your name.

albrecht

Granted I'm not into astrology but at least some guests make it, somewhat, fun- talk of doom, wild-theories, crazy predictions, alien high-jinx, effects on animal (or peoples) behavior, work or traffic disruption, or religious rantings- but this show was pretty bad. Had to mow the lawn so put on C2C, as per usual, ugh. I don't think the guest even mentioned the crucial, basic difference between a solar and lunar eclipse (in terms of the real science.) One would think, by extension, there would be differences in the woo-woo, and Astrology, between them? Maybe? Not addressed (at least from what I could hear over the engine noise.)
ps: have any of these astrology "experts" responded to the "zodiac change" from a few years back? **
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/the-daily-need/a-zodiac-shift-agitates-some-leaves-the-rest-of-us-unfazed/6394/

** I just caught something with the expert mentioning lunar eclipses, in her defense, didn't quite get the gist because now repairing some fences and not paying attention.

Corona Kitty

This is quite a funny thread.

WOTR

Oops. I tuned in for an hour tonight.  What a massive waste of time.  First off, Art Bell was 100% correct.  There is no way to make radio LESS stimulating that doing individual readings.  It is great if your audience consists of three old cat ladies born April 10th 1943.

I only caught the last part of the "blockchain" man.  He seems to believe that a truck driver will not be replaced any time soon (idiot), but that blockchain will give drivers a way to find backhauls.  I have news for the jackass.  There already exists entire boards and companies doing exactly that.

Oh, and stucco suppliers will use block chain to market their goods.  ::)

I was really hoping for more.  There is lots of potential.  Cryptocurrencies are interesting, while other block chain have potential to do some actual good in the world (using computing power for something worthwhile.)  Block chain will be deployed by private companies more and more. But my local building supply depot will not be selling their stucco supplies and arranging delivery using block chain any time soon.

It was good to see that despite my having exceptionally low expectations, C2C can still fail to deliver.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

...It was good to see that despite my having exceptionally low expectations, C2C can still fail to deliver.

"That's whut we're here for.  Thank yeeewww!  Don't ferget to take your Tangy Tangerine.  It's made me who I am!"

136 or 142

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2017, 04:51:29 AM
Oops. I tuned in for an hour tonight.  What a massive waste of time.  First off, Art Bell was 100% correct.  There is no way to make radio LESS stimulating that doing individual readings.  It is great if your audience consists of three old cat ladies born April 10th 1943.

I only caught the last part of the "blockchain" man.  He seems to believe that a truck driver will not be replaced any time soon (idiot), but that blockchain will give drivers a way to find backhauls.  I have news for the jackass.  There already exists entire boards and companies doing exactly that.

Oh, and stucco suppliers will use block chain to market their goods.  ::)

I was really hoping for more.  There is lots of potential.  Cryptocurrencies are interesting, while other block chain have potential to do some actual good in the world (using computing power for something worthwhile.)  Block chain will be deployed by private companies more and more. But my local building supply depot will not be selling their stucco supplies and arranging delivery using block chain any time soon.

It was good to see that despite my having exceptionally low expectations, C2C can still fail to deliver.

I have a friend who has done some work in block chain, I don't pretend to fully understand it.  Interesting though that Lisa Garr mentioned the guest 'doesn't own block chain' or something like that, instead of the more logical statement of 'the guest doesn't own any bitcoin.'  In the first hour he spent much of his time pushing bitcoin which made it sound to me like he owns some, but in the second hour he mentioned a couple things that could drive the price of bitcoin down, which made him sound like an honest analyst.

I personally don't see how governments can accept crypto-currencies as legal money. The claim that 'fiat currency has failed wherever it has been used' is a rather dishonest argument, one that has been pushed by the gold bugs for a long time.  First, the world has only been off the gold standard for less than 50 years and in the vast majority of those nations it has not failed.  It's kind of like arguing 'crypto-currencies may fail everywhere in the future, so we shouldn't trust them.'

The problem with his historic argument against fiat currencies (he gave the example of France after the French Revolution) is that the only times historically nations went off the Gold Standard is when the Gold Standard was failing in their nation as a result of a 'flight' of gold as it was sent off to either a more secure nation, sent off to pay for a war, or was hoarded.  So, fiat currencies were introduced historically into already unstable national situations.

Contrary to what the gold bugs lie, the Gold Standard itself is far from stable.  First, as the guest hinted at on a couple occasions, the amount of gold needed to back a unit of currency can be altered at whim by a government, this is known as 'debasing the currency' (or 'debasement.')  Second, especially over the short term, the value of gold, and therefore, the value of currency can shift greatly from year to year depending on new gold finds.  Check out the website www.measuringworth.com and check for yourself.

The guest was also incorrect that fiat currency can't be trusted because governments refuse to limit the amount of currency. What governments and independent central banks do that is the same equivalent is limit the amount of inflation (or increase in CPI) from year to year to a 1-3% range.

In regards to crypto-currencies, if their is no central authority to limit the increase in the total units of crypto-currencies from year to year, I don't see how that would not be inflationary.

136 or 142

Lisa Garr: "It's a belief system that a group of people believe."  In other words "It's a belief system that's a belief system."  Or, as a friend of mine puts it, A=A

Lisa Garr makes me miss Nori.

Nebraska888

Lisa.....NPR is calling.

CoolTen10

Is her name Lee Cigar or Leeza Garr?

I still haven't been able to tell yet.

Gd5150

Hmmmmm, I like NDE, I like Rosewell. But an NDE that changed the way you thought about Rosewell?

Uncle Duke

I thought my CC Witness+ had somehow inadvertently recorded a rebroadcast of an old "Air America" program, the anti-gun rhetoric coming from a guy who identified himself as a tenured professor of media for social change was hot and heavy.  The best line of the show came when Ms Garr asked the guest if he knew the difference between death and thinking.  Another of those Oliver Wendell Douglas moments......

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 12, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
I thought my CC Witness+ had somehow inadvertently recorded a rebroadcast of an old "Air America" program, the anti-gun rhetoric coming from a guy who identified himself as a tenured professor of media for social change was hot and heavy.  The best line of the show came when Ms Garr asked the guest if he knew the difference between death and thinking.  Another of those Oliver Wendell Douglas moments......
USC.  Should have known, well that or Beserkeley.

"The Change Making Media Lab (CMML) mission is to foster positive social and environmental change by promoting research on effective media techniques and creating strategic high-impact cinema, television, and multi-media visual imagery to inspire individuals, organizations, and communities into action. CMML’s vision is to engage community members to leverage the power of the cinematic arts to achieve their goals including areas of health, sustainability, and social justice."

Great... more "social justice."  ::)  Glad I listened to another nut last night, Hoagie, instead of this nut.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on March 12, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

CMML’s vision is to engage community members to leverage the power of the cinematic arts to achieve their goals including areas of health single payer government controlled health insurance, sustainability left wing Marxism under the name of environentalism, and social justice the demokkkrat party."

FIFT

Great... more "social justice."

Cool another institution the left can destroy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 12, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Cool another institution the left can destroy.
Yeah, it's well on it's way.  The left has done a great job of turning supposed institutions of higher learning into mental institutions.  I wouldn't be surprised if even some engineering colleges have outlawed the law of gravity since it can be "insensitive" and "non-inclusive," at times.  ::)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on March 12, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

"The Change Making Media Lab (CMML) mission is to foster positive social and environmental change by promoting research on effective media techniques and creating strategic high-impact cinema, television, and multi-media visual imagery to inspire individuals, organizations, and communities into action. CMML’s vision is to engage community members to leverage the power of the cinematic arts to achieve their goals including areas of health, sustainability, and social justice."

Great... more "social justice."  ::)  Glad I listened to another nut last night, Hoagie, instead of this nut.

How much money could that industry give to the social causes they espouse if they donated the money spent on these self indulgent/aggrandizing awards shows?  What does it cost to put on the Academy Awards show? $25M?  I read they were handing out swag bags worth over $100k to nominee at the Oscars.  Damn Hollywood, email the winners they can pick up their $500 statue and $50 Danny's gift card and spend the rest of the millions on the homeless, women's shelter, children's hospitals, and animal sanctuaries.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 12, 2018, 01:11:45 PM
How much money could that industry give to the social causes they espouse if they donated the money spent on these self indulgent/aggrandizing awards shows?  What does it cost to put on the Academy Awards show? $25M?  I read they were handing out swag bags worth over $100k to nominee at the Oscars.  Damn Hollywood, email the winners they can pick up their $500 statue and $50 Danny's gift card and spend the rest of the millions on the homeless, women's shelter, children's hospitals, and animal sanctuaries.
Most of the so-called "celebs" could give a crap less about anything other than themselves.  It's like expecting Hillary to care about "the deplorables."

zeebo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 12, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

The first guest's casual patronage of high-temp sweat lodges was a clue to his general level of good thinking.  The second guest exhibited the giggly speaking style which seems inexplicably common among clairvoyants.  When she started in on how the keepers of the Akashic records are helping temper our male "warrior culture" with the "sacred feminine" and that the meToo movement is evidence for this, I turned it off then took immediate psychic countermeasures ... Poured myself a healthy scotch, put on some guitar-heavy classic rock, and played some gratuitiously violent videogames.  Felt nice, soul-affirming.

ItsOver

Heh, heh... a scotch-drinking squirrel.  Much better taste than this fellow.