• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2017, 07:42:54 PM
https://civilwartalk.com/attachments/lee-cigar-jpg.28301/

DON"T smoke 'em if you got 'em because they likely will be banned soon or, at least, renamed.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
DON"T smoke 'em if you got 'em because they likely will be banned soon or, at least, renamed.  ;)

Not to invoke the rath of Beezlebubb but...

I seldom listen when she hosts but I switched it on after Hoagland finished. Jeez is she terrible with callers.  That frigging giggle to drown out the caller when she wants to just hang ip on them is an interesting, yet annoying technique. I thought Connie Willis was bad with the pot giggles.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Lee's cigar?  I'd never smoke her them! :)

albrecht

At least the Jeremy Kagan guy was honest. Usually those people don't admit the agenda and how they push "social change" via emotional story-telling not based on logic or analysis. And that telling a "story" is more important than facts and statistics. And isn't pretending Hollywood is about entertainment but really a vehicle for them to push certain social agendas.

El Chorro

This pain-relief interview is a perfect example of the worst of C2C. Lisa's interview style and the wacky doctor sound like every paid fake-medical show on every other station this time of night.

zeebo

Quote from: El Chorro on May 05, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
This pain-relief interview is a perfect example of the worst of C2C. Lisa's interview style and the wacky doctor sound like every paid fake-medical show on every other station this time of night.

I listened to a bit of this delusional goof and you're right he's just like all the others, making wild claims and raising false hopes.  This kind of woo-woo alt. health show is pretty much the worst.  Even Ms. Lisa's honey-smooth voice is not enough to salvage this dud.

albrecht

Another sign of the apocalypse C2C guests gaining national prominence. This time in Amazon news magazine. Lee Cigar "spiritual healing" guest is jumping into the Democratic Party race for the Presidency!

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/Williamson-Marianne/6672 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/magazine/wp/2019/02/19/feature/self-help-author-marianne-williamson-wants-to-be-your-healer-in-chief/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6761ebd99865 

scottydawg

Yes that stinky "Lee Cigar Show" Soon as she pops up after I go off duty. I hope for a decent guest and host on my 20 mile drive home then the wicked witch comes on. Arrgh her and Kuntee Willis, I was ready to put a tire iron in my radio. Please for the Love of Jeezus  send these dames to the nuthouse! And take the crazy numbers lady too!

Ciardelo

Quote from: MrHippie on August 09, 2020, 10:42:36 AM
A direct link to her Coast shows

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/host-lisa-garr/

Do you have a direct link for Mike Siegel's Coast shows?

ItsOver

Quote from: scottydawg on February 20, 2019, 05:44:45 PM
Yes that stinky "Lee Cigar Show" Soon as she pops up after I go off duty. I hope for a decent guest and host on my 20 mile drive home then the wicked witch comes on. Arrgh her and Kuntee Willis, I was ready to put a tire iron in my radio. Please for the Love of Jeezus  send these dames to the nuthouse! And take the crazy numbers lady too!
Heh, heh...I miss this guy.

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 09, 2020, 12:13:43 PM
Do you have a direct link for Mike Siegel's Coast shows?

Three out of three Car-Delo!  ding*ding*ding.  You have earned le cigar as the French might say.

Congratulations.

I am having a small semi-formal banquet elsewhere, there is an RSVP card and plum at an appropriate place for you.

I salut you and wish to formally enteri le hache de guerre with you, I take full responsibility for my actions in the past.  You are a worthy opponent, but I suspect a better friend.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2020, 12:17:52 PM
Heh, heh...I miss this guy.
I find comfort in the fact that traveling the highways are people in large vehicles, and police officers, who are frustrated by C2C hosts.

I find even more comfort in knowing that there are people on the roads that have experiences of missing time, seeing an angel in a gun cabinet (and ponder if it a good angel or the "angel of death,") go Bigfootin' for vacation, are self-proclaimed victims of nefarious government (or UFO or Satanic) mind-control schemes, and frequently see ghosts/demons. Especially when they call in to shows and prove they are barrelling down the road in a big rig by honking their horn or doing the police beep.

Ciardelo

Quote from: pate on August 09, 2020, 12:23:03 PM
Three out of three Car-Delo!  ding*ding*ding.  You have earned le cigar as the French might say.

Congratulations.

I am having a small semi-formal banquet elsewhere, there is an RSVP card and plum at an appropriate place for you.

I salut you and wish to formally enteri le hache de guerre with you, I take full responsibility for my actions in the past.  You are a worthy opponent, but I suspect a better friend.

-p

aw, that's the nicest thing I've heard all day! I don't know about all that French stuff, but let's just agree on no tongues, ok?

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 09, 2020, 02:00:24 PM
aw, that's the nicest thing I've heard all day! I don't know about all that French stuff, but let's just agree on no tongues, ok?

I will end the kanly on my side and officially move to detente status, your terms are agreeable.

-p

ItsTelly

Quote from: scottydawg on February 20, 2019, 05:44:45 PM

Garr is an awful host.  Unlistenable.  She is a great guest tho.  When she's called in to George, she is interesting , informative, and entertaining.  She's on the wrong side of the mic.

Willis for all her many years of study and advanced certifications in remote viewing doesn't know anything: Who killed Kennedy? Where is Hoffa buried?  What's at Area 51?  What crashed at Roswell?  She hasn't a clue.  What good is RV if you can't answer these simple questions?

The whole thing is a giant crock of shit.

albrecht

Ouch. For all their BS Art could at least make fun shows with guests who were "Natives" and "Indians" (often they turned out to be white folks or half-breeds) and their prophecies and tales. Red Elk, Seven Thunders, and so on. Lee Cigar had a show that had promise "Toltec Prophecy" but it was a bust. Her new-agey interviewing style and the guy was all good- good prophecy needs more doom and gloom and portend of end times. But I got the trash out and some mulch around the beds.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsTelly on August 22, 2020, 04:10:17 PM
Garr is an awful host.  Unlistenable.  She is a great guest tho.  When she's called in to George, she is interesting , informative, and entertaining.  She's on the wrong side of the mic.

Willis for all her many years of study and advanced certifications in remote viewing doesn't know anything: Who killed Kennedy? Where is Hoffa buried?  What's at Area 51?  What crashed at Roswell?  She hasn't a clue.  What good is RV if you can't answer these simple questions?

The whole thing is a giant crock of shit.

Hotels are the best RV....