• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Quote from: VC on October 23, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
I'm banned there, so I can't see if you were the same person. Sorry, my mistake.

spookytim?

ItsOver

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 23, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
you hate me .. i don't hate you..the hatred shown against me on both boards has been trying.. i know it will continue .. i have never censored anyone and I would not have the power or inclination to do so...I  am the one hated and censored for having different opinions than the majority of people on either board..  The hate against me will continue here for absolutely no reason but my differences of opinion. I have only openly argued with one person.. it was openly..and my emotions may have gotten the best of me. so if it makes me feel better to have some fun with all this,  i will continue to do so...  @Dr. MD MD
Excuse me, but who are you?

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on October 23, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
Okay, I'm sorry. I have to pop in, because I really can't stand lies and hypocrisy. You HAVE censored people. By trying to get the Progressive thread shut down because it wasn't going how you wanted, and complaining about any far-right post until Bart shut it down, is censorship. I could care less about any form of politics because it's going to bring shit from both sides, whether people are serious or not. It's how things go on the internet. You called Bellgab "grubgab" and said it's all racist and trolls, and that you were never going back, yet you are here engaging, encouraging and trolling the people you criticized for doing the things you're doing.

I have nothing against you as a person and I could care less what you do. I think you must be having something going on in your personal life that causing you to act so off the rails. The reason is absolutely none of my business. I hope you get help with dealing whatever you're going through.

mind your business.. you are twisting everything. you are a self professed borderline personality which borders on sociopathy.. ::).

Tootsie

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2018, 04:26:56 AM
Excuse me, but who are you?
the one you've been calling cunt for the past couple of months   :)

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 10:20:46 AM
mind your business.. you are twisting everything. you are a self professed borderline personality which borders on sociopathy.. ::).

I do have borderline personality disorder. Big deal, shit happens. You've told me your issues in private messages on Ellgab, and I told you that I hope you get well. That's all I've got to say to you.

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on October 24, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
I do have borderline personality disorder. Big deal, shit happens. You've told me your issues in private messages on Ellgab, and I told you that I hope you get well. That's all I've got to say to you.

my issues are physical, not mental, like yours   ::)

unhinged jewish progressive female shaming someone for having a mental health issue. sad.

ps: Hitler did nothing wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
unhinged jewish progressive female shaming someone for having a mental health issue. sad.

thanks, Groyper.. you have a split personality.. different on both sites... I will be out of both sites.. i have metastatic breast cancer and don't have much longer.. i hope this info makes you and everyone else here very happy...as i am sure it will.. keep up your sick comments.. have fun.. goodbye .. good riddens

jimmies have been thoroughly rustled. oy vey!

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
thanks, Groyper.. you have a split personality.. different on both sites... I will be out of both sites.. i have metastatic breast cancer and don't have much longer.. i hope this info makes you and everyone else here very happy...as i am sure it will.. keep up your sick comments.. have fun.. goodbye .. good riddens
Oh no, not that! :'(

This can't be a good place for you to experience that in. Many prayers your way and may you be with loved ones and those who can care for and about you.

:(

pate

At least it is not ass-cancer...

Tootsie

Quote from: pate on October 24, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
At least it is not ass-cancer...

Thank God they helped this dog  https://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2016/03/dog-fighting-cancer-kicks-its-butt/
They treated her and she is ok now.. thank God

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

Hey Groyper, how does it make you feel to look just like the people you hate?  A dark skinned Muslim? is that your hangup?  poor guy, looking like the Arab you hate... :-[  :'( :'(
I look like a German Aryan Frau..lol   :) @Richard Groyper

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 24, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
Oh no, not that! :'(

This can't be a good place for you to experience that in. Many prayers your way and may you be with loved ones and those who can care for and about you.

:(  @Metron2267

No, it's not.. i hope not to be on these forums much longer.. Thanks.. for being a decent human being amongst all these sickos   :) :-*

Bluejay

So I hear all the good drama is over here?

Metron2267

You will be sorely missed even by the trollers. :(

People have a heart, just not all people...

Tootsie

Quote from: Bluejay on October 24, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
So I hear all the good drama is over here?

yes, lol.. nice to see you,, Bluejay   :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
my issues are physical, not mental, like yours   ::)

>Sympathy for me but not for thee!

Thanks for libsplaining that to us so we know who to feel more sympathy for first

#1 You
#2 Everyone else

Sorry for your tit's i hope they get well soon, but if not say hi to John McCain for me. And since you wont be around in 2020 to vote for Hillary/Bernie I will cast my vote for Trump in your honor. Toodles!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Sorry for your tit's i hope they get well soon, but if not say hi to John McCain for me.

Unfunny in the extreme. :(

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
>Sympathy for me but not for thee!

Thanks for libsplaining that to us so we know who to feel more sympathy for first

#1 You
#2 Everyone else

Sorry for your tit's i hope they get well soon, but if not say hi to John McCain for me. And since you wont be around in 2020 to vote for Hillary/Bernie I will cast my vote for Trump in your honor. Toodles!

i think you are even sicker and more evil than Groyper..if that's possibe. Are you a "man" or a "woman" ??  you use a "woman" avatar. are you somewhere in between?. with your Japanese stupid Anime. are you Japanese? one thing,  You are not human.. you are a piece of garbage pretending to be ...the sickest piece of garbage .. i will pray for   :) :-*
God Bless Kizuna Ai

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
i think you are even sicker and more evil than Groyper.. Are you a "man" or a "woman" ??  you use a "woman" avatar.. with your Japanese stupid Anime. are you Japanese? one thing,  You are not human.. you are a piece of garbage pretending to be ...the sickest piece of garbage .. i will pray for   :) :-*

I am gender fluid so stop assuming im one or the other you sexist pig #rape