• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
One more for the infinite Heather Wade playlist...

I expect photos of her Art tombstone in the listener photos section of ArtBellLegacy.com soon. Unless she can't post photos there because she doesn't hear/listen to herself.

dsz, what's with the chicken in your av?

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:57:09 AM
Correct. But witches have cats and cats eat them.
On 28th of May there will be two fat cats in your teacher's house.

If Keith and Lasha want to go all cannibal that is outside of my range of interest.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:02:16 AM
If Keith and Lasha want to go all cannibal that is outside of my range of interest.

No, I think Keith is too classy to get polluted with diesel ass Lasha.
She will burn herself out and the big spark between her and Heather will magically disappear.
Only thing felt will be sour memory of their fake false friendship and bitter regrets.
It's looming on the horizon.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:00:52 AM
dsz, what's with the chicken in your av?

Around the time I joined I had stumbled upon and was watching a video on permaculture that I had accidentally downloaded via torrent many moons ago. Apparently the star of the video thought it would be a good idea to cradle a chicken as if he was holding a baby. And I think chickens were brought up in this thread, because what hasn't been, so I was like 'this works'.

Disclaimer: I do like chickens. Not like that. They don't like me. Don't know why. I think it's the GMO corn they are fed.

dsz

Quote from: teknoslag on May 21, 2018, 01:54:50 AM
Will they be broken links, like the Listener Submitted Cat Pics?

Only if tombstone cracks during relocation.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:07:40 AM
Around the time I joined I had stumbled upon and was watching a video on permaculture that I had accidentally downloaded via torrent many moons ago. Apparently the star of the video thought it would be a good idea to cradle a chicken as if he was holding a baby. And I think chickens were brought up in this thread, because what hasn't been, so I was like 'this works'.

Disclaimer: I do like chickens. Not like that. They don't like me. Don't know why. I think it's the GMO corn they are fed.

yes GMO chemicals make the chickens go gay, same like frogs.
if you never listen to this please do, it's funny. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

teknoslag

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:11:11 AM
It's time to learn more about our new pal Russell...

https://www.facebook.com/russell.moore.77920?fref=ufi

FUCK Bekki Cleeton. She's a Farm ZERO.

dsz

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 01:55:41 AM
I wonder if she's regretting that "artbelllegacy.com" choice yet?

She has no regrets. But if she does have regrets then, like the methJoe interview, she will just pretend it never happened.

PaulK

By listening to Ian Punett on C2C tonight (I listen to c2c only on weekends sometimes) I'm realizing how much more I like the MITD time slot
with GoodDave from 9-12PM is just perfect, instead of C2C 10PM-2AM, too late and 4 hours bit too long that late.

Keith has great formula 3 hours 9-12.

Rix Gins

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:23:25 AM
Hahahahaha. Russell, post often. Not on Heather's FB. Here. Come here. Overshadows Paul and Ella in with one post.

He kind of looks like that dude that ate liver and fava beans while sipping a nice chianti. 

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
That's BellGab...imagine eviscerating jokes you'd get from your best friend...only they could get away with it...well, that's what you sign up for here...

Here's what I've been joked about:

1. Failed marriage
2. Abandoned my daughter
3. Failed business
4. Peed in a bucket on air
5. Did not graduate from any secondary school

I'm sure there is more...but, you get the idea... ;D

You forgot Notorious Homosexual. 

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
By listening to Ian Punett on C2C tonight (I listen to c2c only on weekends sometimes) I'm realizing how much more I like the MITD time slot
with GoodDave from 9-12PM is just perfect, instead of C2C 10PM-2AM, too late and 4 hours bit too long that late.

Keith has great formula 3 hours 9-12.

And the best formula will be Heather Wade 3 hours 9-12.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
What's with the rumor that the reason Heater Wade is absent and was acting so emotionally for the last several weeks because she is pregnant.
And the reason she is postponing her return to Vara's LNM Network is because she is having 'procedure' done

Isn't she in her 50's?

leave for a few hours and now the thread is littered with boomer blue pills. oh bellgab.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
Japan is beautiful and seems like a fun place to visit but i don't want to be a gaijin nigger in their country. I know what it's like to have unwanteds in your country and i highly respect the Japanese people for not wanting outsiders there.

PRAISE NIPPON!

Hahahhahah

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
And the best formula will be Heather Wade 3 hours 9-12.

Hather the lunatic is soo irritating soo fake and repulsive, no, can't listen.
It's like listening to constant irritating mosquito buzz.
she is depressing and not engaging, joy killer.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
i highly respect the Japanese people for not wanting outsiders there.

mgordon

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 21, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
leave for a few hours and now the thread is littered with boomer blue pills. oh bellgab.
Boomers come in pill form now?

dsz

Quote from: teknoslag on May 21, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
Russell Moore is the New Yahweh.

Haha looks like HE is the one in charge of the "Heather's Gate" cult now.

dsz

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 02:33:50 AM
Isn't she in her 50's?

Since she's BS'ed us so much already, I'd say yes, in her 50's. Further explains lack of pics. For all we know the one we have was taken 20 years ago as a Polaroid.

dsz

Shit. No radio host that has ever or will ever exist has fans like Heather's.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
Shit. No radio host that has ever or will ever exist has fans like Heather's.

Falkie has the same opinion of his fans.

Spookcat

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
43-44

42 according to PrivateEye, where for some reason she's listed as Heather Leona Wade and Heather K Wade.

dsz

Actually Heather has been engaging her fans with very thorough responses up to a day ago...

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:24:55 AM
She has no regrets. But if she does have regrets then, like the methJoe interview, she will just pretend it never happened.

It wasn’t her. Carl thought he was doing the right thing to honor his brother in law.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:49:37 AM
Since she's BS'ed us so much already, I'd say yes, in her 50's. Further explains lack of pics. For all we know the one we have was taken 20 years ago as a Polaroid.

No, there is a dude guy here who is claiming to have taken her picture (and I bet many more some in nude apparently) ( he was in nude) in like 2015
or early 2016,so they are fresh,
but rumor is that she if quite fat now from sitting in the chair all day and night.
Heather heavy ass.

PaulK

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
42 according to PrivateEye, where for some reason she's listed as Heather Leona Wade and Heather K Wade.

When she took over MITD two years and 5 months ago ago ago she said that she was 42 (so she of course lied, she was 43), so now she grew old-er
and is old hag like 44-going on 45 maybe even entering 46.