• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Elane237

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2016, 02:52:42 AM

It seems strange that Wells would rag on another forum, after he shut down his own that he reportedly never had time to read.

Hi John! You live in a bubble.

ROFL!!  If he thinks this forum is "ragging on him" he should go visit the BellGab forum on Art Bell!  Those people are really angry over Art just up and quitting so abruptly!  In my opinion, Art should have remained retired when he married his new wife and had a child shortly after his 3rd (Ramona) wife died.  He loved her dearly and was very very devastated after her passing - for weeks.  He didn't begin to recover until he met new wife.  He's also a great talk show host (much more genuine than JBW), but he's rendered himself insignificant.  I suspect he (like many public figures) has much pain and issues going on in his life in the background that we are not privvy too!

Much love to Art;  however, I suspect that he will stay in retirement and take care of his new wife and daughter.  After all, he's much older than her.

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 08, 2016, 05:04:50 PM
In my opinion, Art should have remained retired

Your opinion is dead to me. Welcome to this here forum!

Episode 446 is up now, Jim Marrs and Anthony Patch. A dynamic duo.

Dim the Lights and Settle in for the Ride as in this edition we welcome Martin Armstrong on board followed by F. William Engdahl and we engage in geo-political analysis not to be missed.
An excellent interview in my opinion, check it out!

Jackstar

The last week of loathsome disappointment has spurred me to re-sub to this guy; now I have at least ninety hours of chitter-chatter to burn through.

Since someone thinks that forums are a waste of time, I at least don't have to catch up with those. Likely a blessing.

If I come across any must-listen bits, I guess I'll just post them somewhere relevant, like Google+. Peace.

Glad you decided to re-up Jackstar. I hope you are not disappointed. Some of the shows lately really suck, but then there is that stellar one that I signed up for. I often send in guest requests, sometimes that bears fruit, other times, just fruits.
Peace out.

Dim the Lights and Settle in for the Ride as in this edition we welcome the CEO and co-founder of BERG Associates, LLC, Larry C.Johnson aboard as we disseminate recent global intel and governmental progressions. For the second half, Linda M. Howe returns for updates on supernatural occurrences in South America.

A very interesting and entertaining interview. Check it out.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 08, 2016, 09:11:16 PM
Episode 446 is up now, Jim Marrs and Anthony Patch. A dynamic duo.

Since they were interviewed in series and not in parallel... is that really a 'duo'? Discuss dynamically.

O.K. " A dynamic discussion it was!"
tonight:"Dim the Lights and Settle in for the Ride as in this edition we welcome author and researcher Jeff Nyquist to the Caravan and explore "The New Tactics of Global War", the Russian threat, and more. But first, former military contractor and mechanical engineer Waldemar Perez comes aboard for a conversation about covert human"....What? I guess we will have to tune in and find out.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 18, 2016, 08:25:05 PM
O.K. " A dynamic discussion it was!"

Wouldn't it be, "a pair of dynamic discussions"? Logically, I'm saying.

Jackstar

tonight: "it might not be Amateur Hour"

I'm in. Any port, storm.

Last night's episode turned out to be pretty good! No preachers, no financial shills.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on January 19, 2016, 06:44:45 PM
Last night's episode turned out to be pretty good! No preachers, no financial shills.
Where is there the link to the cast?

Unfortunately, last nights episode was a double whammy! A financial guru, followed by.... you guessed it, a minister. That would be Episode 453. I am a subscriber, not a cheerleader, although it may seem that way. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Jackstar

QuoteStan Deyo,

Good Thing â€" Fine Young Cannibals
Banana Boat Song â€" Harry Belafonte
Little Fluffy Clouds â€" The Orb

swoon

I love Deyo, unfortunately John always plays that song, and "sings" the first word. John is a good interviewer, can't sing for shit.

Tonight's episode: Gene "Chip" Tatum. Member of Operation 40, CIA pilot and whistleblower. I've been begging for this guy to be on! Don't miss it!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on January 25, 2016, 08:23:23 PM
Tonight's episode: Gene "Chip" Tatum. Member of Operation 40, CIA pilot and whistleblower. I've been begging for this guy to be on! Don't miss it!
So where can I tune in for free?

ETA:

Nevermind. I guess I'll just do without. No free streaming link even. Have fun.

Fearlessjay

John Lear, as sane as ever.

Corona Kitty

Listening right now on tune in

Jackstar

I'm real curious how Art Bell was unable to get John Lear on his show, given that John Lear was on J.B. Wells' show last week.

Possibilities include:

A) Bell didn't want to speak with Lear;
B) Lear didn't want to speak with Bell;
C) ???

Further, I find the lack of displayed interest on this forum, for this show, to be quite curious. The guy has been plugging away for two years and has a show archive that dwarfs MITD & OSOM combined. This seems a notable phenomenon in the broadcast industry, if not an admirable one.

Where's the love? Where's the hate? Meanwhile, the Falkie thread lumbers onward indefatigably.

Have you heard that thing, with all the cell phone towers allegedly beaming out mind control signals? I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that is real now, what the Hell.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2016, 03:08:21 PM

Further, I find the lack of displayed interest on this forum, for this show, to be quite curious. The guy has been plugging away for two years and has a show archive that dwarfs MITD & OSOM combined. This seems a notable phenomenon in the broadcast industry, if not an admirable one.

Many years ago, I briefly had a roommate who collected his toenail clippings in a little jar.  In its own way, it was every bit as notable, if not admirable, as the Caravan to Midnight archive.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 30, 2016, 03:17:13 PM
In its own way, it was every bit as notable, if not admirable, as the Caravan to Midnight archive.

Your comparison of apples to oranges has brought a tear to my eye.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2016, 04:13:53 PM

When i was in Jr. High, a friend of mine stuck a piece of Hubba-Bubba bubble gum to the bottom of the top of his desk most every day. 

It was a collection much like the CTM archive and just as impressive. Not toenail clippings impressive, but impressive nonetheless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2016, 03:08:21 PM
I'm real curious how Art Bell was unable to get John Lear on his show, given that John Lear was on J.B. Wells' show last week.

Possibilities include:

A) Bell didn't want to speak with Lear;
B) Lear didn't want to speak with Bell;
C) ???

Where's the love? Where's the hate? Meanwhile, the Falkie thread lumbers onward indefatigably.

Have you heard that thing, with all the cell phone towers allegedly beaming out mind control signals? I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that is real now, what the Hell.

I asked wells about lear giving us the cold shoulder as well.... He was booked to be a guest on our show. We talked back and fourth then the week of the show came... No response.... and after he never bothered. That lear is something else. Nothing personal im sure he has his reasons to distance himself from a degenerate like myself. Strange about art though.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 30, 2016, 04:13:53 PM

Read it as an analogy instead and see if that helps.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 30, 2016, 09:09:56 PM
Read it as an analogy instead and see if that helps.

... was your roommate Jimmy Church? Still nuttin'.