• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on February 23, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
What would it even fucking matter if he did collude with Russia?

ONLY LINCOLN MAY DO THIS

When the establishment does it, it’s diplomacy.

It would be impossible for Trump or the Trump campaign to “collude to rig the election” before he was in office. He had no govt access, no political power. He’s an international business man so communication with foreigners is part of his teams job.

The whole thing is a joke. Always has been.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 23, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
Another round of indictments. Still:

No collusion.
No evidence of collusion.
No Trump/Russia collusion.

Indictments have nothing to do with Trump, Trump campaign, or Russia.

The witchhunt is doing a great job at ignoring the confirmed Russia collusion, the confirmed election rigging, and the confirmed money laundering. Why? Because it was all done by Hilllary and the DemoKKKRats.

Hard to have probable cause when you have no clue what you’re looking for.

The bar for a warrant is not high.  You confuse it with indictment.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 23, 2018, 08:03:46 PM
The bar for a warrant is not high.  You confuse it with indictment.

The bar for wire-tapping a political opponent during an election is quite high.  Hence the FISA warrants

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 23, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
Just curious, what is it you think they did regarding the Contras, or Iran during the Reagan years?

The assistance given to the Contras and the friendly governments fighting Soviet/Cuban backed rebels wasn't a whole lot of money.  These are tiny third world countries that mostly grow coffee and other crops.

I've got some photos taken of abandoned coffee farms burnt and being burned taken from nearby hills, maybe I'll dig them up, scan and post them.

OK, I was just sitting on the can reading the Wikipedia article on it because I was bored and I noticed that Reagan made this guy the presdient of it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gershman

Is that not something that makes you go Hmmm? or what?! :D

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 22, 2018, 08:29:45 AM
Says the man who spent a career bunking with 18 year old boys.

Now you sound like a jealous fag.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 24, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
Well, good.  Let's hope that in the future that crazy fucker is limited to podcasts.

Spoken like a true fascist.  He may not be your cup of tea or mine for that matter but it is a free country!!  Or it used to be anyway.

Gd5150

Well, good.  Let's hope that in the future that crazy fucker is limited to podcasts.

Good. Keep leftwing fascism alive. Duneboy is a pathetic loser who only visits Bellgab to bash trump. He has no interest in Art Bell. Paranormal. Coast to coast. Just a troll. And one who’s been continuously, humiliated and destroyed in his short tenure here.

YouTube will be gone in 5 years. Educated people won’t stand for censorship. Another site will come along and replace it.

ItsOver

Meanwhile, The Pud is engaged in The Longest Move.

Dr. MD MD

I hope you'll be limited to a padded cell where you can communicate with your one imaginary client all day long.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 24, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Good. Keep leftwing fascism alive. Duneboy is a pathetic loser who only visits Bellgab to bash trump. He has no interest in Art Bell. Paranormal. Coast to coast. Just a troll. And one who’s been continuously, humiliated and destroyed in his short tenure here.

YouTube will be gone in 5 years. Educated people won’t stand for censorship. Another site will come along and replace it.

Not only that but we're going to kick the shit out of the people attempting the censorship to send a message to other lemmings to never try it again. ;)

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 24, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Good. Keep leftwing fascism alive. Duneboy is a pathetic loser who only visits Bellgab to bash trump. He has no interest in Art Bell. Paranormal. Coast to coast. Just a troll. And one who’s been continuously, humiliated and destroyed in his short tenure here...

And as he demonstrated with his ''bump stops'' comment, doesn't know what he's talking about - or care. 

But he's smugly sure the Left-wing fascists, the fake news propaganda media, those using race to divide us, and their big government Democrat Party allies are just what the country and world needs.  The good news is, if he ever gets his wish he'll be one of the first ones they come after.

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 23, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
When the establishment does it, it’s diplomacy.

It would be impossible for Trump or the Trump campaign to “collude to rig the election” before he was in office. He had no govt access, no political power. He’s an international business man so communication with foreigners is part of his teams job.

The whole thing is a joke. Always has been.

Were you raised on lead-based paint chips?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Meanwhile, The Pud is engaged in The Longest Move.

Pud's move reminds me a few years back when RCH was absent due to "horrendous move" situation, as Norry reported (this was before Norry welshed on a bet and RCH was still the "science" advisor to C2C.)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 24, 2018, 09:24:57 PM
Pud's move reminds me a few years back when RCH was absent due to "horrendous move" situation, as Norry reported (this was before Norry welshed on a bet and RCH was still the "science" advisor to C2C.)
I remember the Hoagie move, just not the details.  Was he downgrading from some fairly decent digs in the Sandia mountains to somewhere closer to Albuquerque?  I remember him starting off some past interviews about it being a delightful night in the New Mexico mountains.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
I remember the Hoagie move, just not the details.  Was he downgrading from some fairly decent digs in the Sandia mountains to somewhere closer to Albuquerque?  I remember him starting off some past interviews about it being a delightful night in the New Mexico mountains.
I'm not sure if there ever was actual details about about the "horrendous move," but he did boast in the past of his great views, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-testy-call-with-trump-over-border-wall-mexicos-president-shelves-plan-to-visit-white-house/2018/02/24/c7ffe9e8-199e-11e8-8b08-027a6ccb38eb_story.html?utm_term=.c1cd93eb57d5

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/02/mexico-and-global-corruption-index.html
"The Global Corruption Index 2017 report shows that Mexico has fallen by 30 places in the last five years. Mexico is now ranked in 123rd place. 
  This places Mexico as the worst evaluated country of the Organization for Cooperation and Development (OECD) and of the nations that make up the G20 group.'

ItsOver

Has there ever been a time when Mexico wasn't a shithole of corruption?  Maybe they should just go back to those good 'ol Aztec days. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
Has there ever been a time when Mexico wasn't a shithole of corruption?  Maybe they should just go back to those good 'ol Aztec days. ;)

Make Aztlán Great Again!