• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

AC400KICK

I'm gonna do a set at Olives in Nyack and I am going to Youtube Live it. I will plug bellgab. Fucking lit city, they can all go suck these titties. SHATAMUTA KOSMEC!

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2019, 07:13:32 PM
I'm gonna do a set at Olives in Nyack and I am going to Youtube Live it. I will plug bellgab. Fucking lit city, they can all go suck these titties. SHATAMUTA KOSMEC!

what do you mean by doing a set of olives?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 01, 2019, 07:17:21 PM
what do you mean by doing a set of olives?

Maybe it's sexual, Black olives are known for enhancing sex drive. Maybe he has found inner peace and him and Liza are going to confirm their relationship.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 01, 2019, 07:21:12 PM
Maybe it's sexual, Black olives are known for enhancing sex drive. Maybe he has found inner peace and him and Liza are going to confirm their relationship.

noice! im gonna put olives on the next pair of hard nipples i see. Lit City suck olives off them titties!

AC400KICK

OMG!!! Its gonna be lit city up in this piece TONITE! I am about to hit the streets if Alburquerqe, New Mexico on a 15 mile run, with the tunes pumping and mad peeps be wanting to suck these titties. Who's in? Be ready in 10 minutes, I'm getting Ready. 10 10 20 suck mah titties

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2019, 07:30:42 PM
OMG!!! Its gonna be lit city up in this piece TONITE! I am about to hit the streets if Alburquerqe, New Mexico on a 15 mile run, with the tunes pumping and mad peeps be wanting to suck these titties. Who's in? Be ready in 10 minutes, I'm getting Ready. 10 10 20 suck mah titties

that's a long run homie. drink some water.
[attachment=1]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2019, 07:30:42 PM

oh fug bruv this sounds intense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

AC400KICK

Oh snap! I just put Lisa on an aircraft, first class. We both be whallin up in this piece mad hard. It be lit city up in San Diego in a few hours. She leaves LaGaurdia at 11:00 am and we will hopefully arrive at the same time if we get the timing right at 6:08 PM. Oh, its gonna be so lit. We are gonna be suckin both our titities!

AC400KICK

Oh mah gawd, it's litttt. Lisa be whallin on an aircraft from LaGaurdia to San Diego, first class. That's how we roll! I be hitting the Freeway #nyackhack style kid! 10 10!!! 20!!! Suck both our tittiesssss!!!

AC400KICK

https://youtu.be/WPVv-Jjb0wQ

It's been in my life for a lonnnnnnnng time. No matter what happens, I will be the last one left Standing. Word up, 10 10 style. Lit CIty. Whallin up in this bitch.  Lisa is on her way. We be in San Diego in a few hours, CHILLIN. When we get home I'm doing set in Nyack and MacDougal Street back home in Manhattan. NYC, the home I Only Want. Where my Soul Is. Lit Cityyyyy!!!

AC400KICK

https://youtu.be/27vLFwVXQ1Q

Inbound, ETA 12 hours. Western Approach from the 8 Freeway. They thought They were going to fuck my Life Over, but They were wrong. Dead wrong. I am going to Make Peace with this Life. As the Sky Line comes into View, then I'll Know in My Heart and Feel My Soul become Complete. This started back in the 80's. Now it's Almost Complete. The Finish Line is in View, I am now Committed. I was like the Duke of Plaso Dora, leading from Behind. I'm 20,000 moves ahead of Everyone. Lit City, Suck Our Titties in Cali ..

Leaving for my Car....#nyackhack

NYC/NyAcK '19

I'll never EVER forget Nyack '09

I’m so confused. Can someone please explain?

AC400KICK

Rim rock, Arizona

Eating some 10 10 20 Mexican Food. My mouth is lit on fire.

RoseGir1

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 02, 2019, 04:27:12 AM
Oh snap! I just put Lisa on an aircraft, first class. We both be whallin up in this piece mad hard. It be lit city up in San Diego in a few hours. She leaves LaGaurdia at 11:00 am and we will hopefully arrive at the same time if we get the timing right at 6:08 PM. Oh, its gonna be so lit. We are gonna be suckin both our titities!

You're such a pussy!

JediMiller whipped your pathetic ass.

You're on no mission from God you're a servant of Satan. The end is near.

Psychiatric medication has made you a pussy not a warrior. YOU FAILURE.

“almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged"

You staged it all you fool. All down the drain for what? To show the world you're a PUSSY!

Take your "VIDEO RANTS" and shove them up your MOTHERFUCKING ASS.

"Those motherfuckers are going to pay, with their Lives.."

YOU ARE A FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK

LITE IT UP

SUCK MY TITTIES

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 02, 2019, 01:39:25 PM
Rim rock, Arizona

Eating some 10 10 20 Mexican Food. My mouth is lit on fire.

LIT CITY!!!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 02, 2019, 10:35:12 PM
🔥🔥🔥BBQ CITY🔥🔥🔥 SHID

"The Company" may have got Anthony and the entire city of San Diago but they will never get our Whomps Wubz and Dropz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmzwumPxZxM