• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.

Started by FightTheFuture, April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

Up All Night

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 05, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
Radical Islamists are the militarized version of the Jehovah's Witnesses.  :o

Radical Islam is the "army" of Islam, and all Muslims. They do the dirty work while the so-called moderate Muslims occupy.

ksm32

Quote from: Up All Night on April 20, 2017, 10:49:12 PM
Radical Islam is the "army" of Islam, and all Muslims. They do the dirty work while the so-called moderate Muslims occupy.

That, my friend is the tweet of the week. That and, muslims are cunts. Its a real tossup.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 05, 2017, 01:30:20 PM
I know, right? Those Jehovah`s Witness beheading videos are quite disturbing
* SCHWING

Hey...  .    Did you hear that ?  That's the sound of my comment going right over the top of your head. ::)

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 24, 2017, 03:30:57 AM
* SCHWING

Hey...  .    Did you hear that ?  That's the sound of my comment going right over the top of your head. ::)

You`re confused. My Rx is a tall glass of organic iced green tea.

albrecht

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-egypt-idUSKBN17R1E4
The Pope is going to Egypt to "mend ties" with Islam. This presumes that the Roman church had previous ties to Islam. I recall some quackpot conspiracist guest on a show claiming that the Roman Catholic Church created militant Islam to battle the Byzantine Church post schism and also to get the Jews. But I've heard other "researchers" claim that the 'Joose' helped Islam as a way to fight back at the Romans, Christians, etc. And/or later to cause problems in various despotic countries nearby. Who knows? Either way, Muslims are usually bad, even if not actual terrorists themselves, and have no business being in our countries. We don't need to "mend ties" but figure a way to secularize them, remove the 5th column already in our countries, profile and track them, and fight them when necessary.

albrecht

Older people will not be surprised about Muhammad Ali's racist and divisive views ("white devils," support for the radical group Nation of Islam, conversion to Islam, etc) but younger people might be surprised as the media changed him into the "all American hero" type of guy. One note Obama's praise of him after his death. Now, maybe he changed his views in his older age and illness but he was no hero to America back in the day.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/white-devils-fbi-records-show-muhammad-alis-racist-mosque-tirades-family-uses-fame-end-racial-religious-profiling/

Juan

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, who then led the Black Muslims - the sect Ali joined, was one of the most virulent racists of the mid-20th century.

Hog

Quote from: ksm32 on April 24, 2017, 01:50:28 AM
That, my friend is the tweet of the week. That and, muslims are cunts. Its a real tossup.

That made me chuckle. lol

peace
Hog

Kolchak

Islam is clearly the most dangerous religion on the planet in 2017. Maajid Nawaz, a moderate muslim, has been doing good work to reform the religion from the inside. Sam Harris (atheist and neuroscientist) co-published a book of dialogue with him, detailing the problems we face in doing so. Highly recommended.

Quote from: albrecht on May 03, 2017, 04:06:56 PM
Older people will not be surprised about Muhammad Ali's racist and divisive views ("white devils," support for the radical group Nation of Islam, conversion to Islam, etc) but younger people might be surprised as the media changed him into the "all American hero" type of guy. One note Obama's praise of him after his death. Now, maybe he changed his views in his older age and illness but he was no hero to America back in the day.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/white-devils-fbi-records-show-muhammad-alis-racist-mosque-tirades-family-uses-fame-end-racial-religious-profiling/

I think Ali came to his senses later in life. At least it seemed to me he did. My pasty-white mother stood in line here for 2 hours to see Ali and have him sign a book (20 years ago, or so). She was actually the last person in line. I can tell you this; Ali spent a fair amount of time with her talking and joking and just generally being a super nice guy.

Isn`t it time to rethink our approach to fighting Islamic Terrorism? How many more thousands of innocent people have to be slaughtered by those savages? Drastic actions are becoming more and more palatable. At least, I hope.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 23, 2017, 07:35:56 AM
Isn`t it time to rethink our approach to fighting Islamic Terrorism? How many more thousands of innocent people have to be slaughtered by those savages? Drastic actions are becoming more and more palatable. At least, I hope.

Isn't that what Trump was doing this week in the Middle East?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 09:36:17 AM
Isn't that what Trump was doing this week in the Middle East?

Trump has talked a good game, but as I predicted, he has been swayed by Washington politics as soon as the rubber hit the road. He says what is politically expedient at the time. I knew this would happen and warned of it. He still has time to become the President that ended terrorism on our soil. It IS possible.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 23, 2017, 09:46:03 AM
Trump has talked a good game, but as I predicted, he has been swayed by Washington politics as soon as the rubber hit the road. He says what is politically expedient at the time. I knew this would happen and warned of it. He still has time to become the President that ended terrorism on our soil. It IS possible.

His comments this week were significant.  The way to tell is by the amount of time the Fake News Media spent ignoring them and focusing on Melania pushing his hand away instead.

One thing that is emerging from the fallout of Ass-wipe Obama's reckless illegal treaty with Iran is the Arab countries may be sufficiently worried enough to focus on containment, and dropping the other bullshit they've been keeping alive for decades to serve their own purposes.  Meaning support for terrorism and isolation of Israel.

starrmtn001

1400 shocking years of Islam in 5 minutes - Muslims are scared of this!!!  11.30.16.
Obama occupied the WH at the time this video was made.

https://youtu.be/Uj8J62BqRMo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 27, 2017, 04:24:13 PM
1400 shocking years of Islam in 5 minutes - Muslims are scared of this!!!  11.30.16.
Obama occupied the WH at the time this video was made.

https://youtu.be/Uj8J62BqRMo

Excellent video, Starr!  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2017, 04:48:25 PM
Excellent video, Starr!  :)

Thank you, Doc, I think so too.   I wish history were taught like this, back in the day. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 27, 2017, 05:10:38 PM
Thank you, Doc, I think so too.   I wish history were taught like this, back in the day. ;)

What she says at the start of her talk is true. When we're young we think history is boring but as we get older it becomes the most fascinating thing ever.  ;)

Juan

Don't forget that one of the first visitors to the White House was Egypt's al-Sisi.  A couple of years ago he gave a speech (largely ignored by US media) calling for a reformation of Islam. In many ways, Eqypt is the most important Islamic country. Now Mr. Trump has discussed terrorism with leaders from the three Abrahamic faiths. Plus NATO of course.

Up All Night

http://abcnews.go.com/International/police-dealing-incident-london-bridge/story?id=47813769

I know it's early, but can I go ahead and assume the perpetrators of these Terror acts were followers of The Prophet and his Great Religion of Peace???

This is the shit, through immigration policy reform, that Donald J. Trump hopes to prevent here in America, no matter who the Fuck it pisses off !!!

albrecht

Even the ever tolerant Norway is starting to worry and starting to pass some innocuous, but sensible, laws:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/norway-ban-full-face-muslim-veil-schools-100045157.html
Instead of banning a particular garb they should just ban the Muslims, but it is a start, I guess.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2017, 01:13:29 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-egypt-idUSKBN17R1E4
The Pope is going to Egypt to "mend ties" with Islam. This presumes that the Roman church had previous ties to Islam. I recall some quackpot conspiracist guest on a show claiming that the Roman Catholic Church created militant Islam to battle the Byzantine Church post schism and also to get the Jews. But I've heard other "researchers" claim that the 'Joose' helped Islam as a way to fight back at the Romans, Christians, etc. And/or later to cause problems in various despotic countries nearby. Who knows? Either way, Muslims are usually bad, even if not actual terrorists themselves, and have no business being in our countries. We don't need to "mend ties" but figure a way to secularize them, remove the 5th column already in our countries, profile and track them, and fight them when necessary.

I don't care whose mistake it was.  Let's fix it.

starrmtn001

History - This is how you silence a Muslim.
Published on Mar 29, 2017
If you have to explain that it's a religion of peace. It's not a religion of peace.

https://youtu.be/K3MnOstztok

albrecht

http://www.dw.com/en/lower-than-expected-turnout-for-muslim-anti-terror-march-in-cologne/a-39294162
Out of the millions of Muslim 5th Columnists in Europe and Germany only a paltry few thousand, using a very liberal head-count, would show up for an anti-terrorism march. Once again showing that a sizeable percentage of Muslims support, at least tacitly or my omission, terrorism, violence against women, jihad and the other "peaceful" acts. The largest Muslim group in Germany actually officially refused to join in the call against terrorism.
http://www.dw.com/en/germanys-islamic-organization-ditib-under-fire-for-skipping-march-against-terror/a-39286296

CozyRozie

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
There`s only two kinds of muslims in the world: those that ARE terrorists, and those that COULD be terrorists. Watch the liberals self-destruct as they contort themselves in all manner of positions to try and justify the presence of more and more  muslims in our country and Western Civilization as a whole. It`s disgraceful.
There is this very scary similarity in dress code of muslim fraction ISIS and liberal fraction ANTIFA

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 18, 2017, 05:36:50 PM
So what's the Religion of Peace up to today?
The usual stuff. Attacks in Mali, concerns about "extremism" in the Maldives, battles in the Philippians, not showing up for Muslim marches against terrorism in Germany, stabbing a women in Israel, and the usual peaceful high-jinx of Islam.

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2017, 05:41:45 PM
The usual stuff. Attacks in Mali, concerns about "extremism" in the Maldives, battles in the Philippians, not showing up for Muslim marches against terrorism in Germany, stabbing a women in Israel, and the usual peaceful high-jinx of Islam.

Are you sure it was them?  It could be that the ''Antifa'' has gone global