• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on November 11, 2018, 08:41:26 PM
This boring and ddd's gay voice is grating. I'm gone.

No argument there.  See you next time!

Gunner65

Yeah Pelayo...DD is boring us to death.....dragging on and on

Lilith

Gunner65

He has no original material....its all a compilation of other peoples writing and news stories and opinion pieces from which he rarely cites a source...

Gunner65

DD attacks Abdul Kadeem Haq and then doxes his daughter ! and accuses him of child abuse!  Get ready for another legal complaint Dietrich!

Gunner65

Dietrich says people who volunteer for military service can't get jobs and are psychopaths......So I guess that includes HIMSELF  but he was found unqualified to serve.....

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2018, 08:58:15 PM
Dietrich says people who volunteer for military service can't get jobs and are psychopaths......So I guess that includes HIMSELF  but he was found unqualified to serve.....

I was thinking the same thing.

Gunner65

Dietriich opens after the break with a very nasty statement....c- word, p-word-

Dietrich:  "I am not a competent adult in so many ways"   :o

Gunner65

Attacks George Noory and lies about how he got on C2C and why he got KICKED OFF C2C!

Gunner65

I'm tired....enough of this BS.  Outta here.

GravitySucks

Happy veterans day to you marines.  Thanks for keeping us safe. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2018, 07:49:06 PM
You are NOT close Jackstar....not even.

Okay, so how old were you, when you found out that Bush did 9/11? This information is important for context.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2018, 11:40:30 PM
Okay, so how old were you, when you found out that Bush did 9/11? This information is important for context.

Context regarding what?  You ask a stupid, loaded question and expect me to give you an answer? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 13, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
Context regarding what?  You ask a stupid, loaded question

If it's loaded, is it really stupid? An answer exists, so--give it up. Or, show just cause for not.

Or, you can just keep rambling away on your specious psyop bullshit patter. I figure you'll do that anyway.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 13, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
expect me to give you an answer?

Well Dude, it's like this: you obviously have a lot of spare time on your hands.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
Well Dude, it's like this: you obviously have a lot of spare time on your hands.

Says the ego diaper re-pollinating every old thread on bellgrab...

Gunner65

November 14

Dietrich continues to post that he displays symptoms of Kawasaki Disease. Dietrich claims "the last Dracula manifests behind camouflaging lenses the peculiarly Ethnic Japanese People’s -Specific Variant. "

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/posts/2271296242945606?__tn__=K-R

Dietrich has not mentioned having this childhood disease as an adult on air in quite some time but recently has continued to post this claim to Facebook.  Dietrich claims he was diagnosed with the disease at age 1 (in Taiwan before coming to the US at age 4).  The disease is a rare childhood heart condition.

Gunner65

"REFERENCE IMAGE FOR LIVESTREAM TRANSMISSION, SCHEDULED TO BURN BANDWIDTH WithIN MATTER ‘O’ MEREST HOURS, ILLUSTRATING QUOTATION SOURCING FROM THE LATE STAN LEE ; AS RENDERED By ANTHONY WINN FOR THE ATLANTIC MONTHLY MAGAƵINE’s ONE HUNDRED And FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE, CIRCULATED NOVEMBER 2007"

Don't be fooled.  This is not a patriotic gesture by Dietrich, after all, he says Patriots are "father fuckers".  And he would like nothing more than for America to die and be replaced with his own "idea".

Gunner65

Audio problems already......Dietrich sounds like he is in a tin can ...very far away.  They can't seem to figure out the problem....Dietrich is getting pissed-off

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
Audio problems already......Dietrich sounds like he is in a tin can ...very far away.  They can't seem to figure out the problem....Dietrich is getting pissed-off

Amateur hour.

Gunner65

One minute to "air-time" and no mention yet they can barely hear Dietrich.....Paul Edward seems to be the "producer".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 14, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
Truly.....What do you think the problem is Mike?

Not knowing how to operate your own equipment, relying on others to perform a task for you. Relying on another individual, who is just as an inept that as they are. I think the over under, is solid.

Gunner65

Inevitable....I think Dietrich did not have his microphone working......BACK LIVE......Dietrich is FRANITC!   DEAD AIR again...

Lilith

I hear really bad audio coming through now.

edit:  silence again...

Gunner65

Hey Brig...DD and his crew are all screwed up......

I'm late but it would seem "So what??   Can't hear dick anyways.

Gunner65

Dietrich is barely registering on Audacity as I am recording.....

Who the hell is that?  Sounded like Barney Rubble.